Unai Emery-should he stay or time to go?

+14
S32TABLANCA
Doc
Mr Nick09
BarcaLearning
BarrileteCosmico
Onyx
halamadrid2
Jonathan28
StevieRayVaughan
Albiceleste
chaval
che
Harmonica
Adit
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unai Emery-should he stay or time to go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Unai Emery-should he stay or time to go?

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:53 pm

AS linked them to Djukic, Pochettino, i'm sure someone like Deschamps would be of interest for them as well.

I think Deschamps would be great for them, defensive and pragmatic coach, he is great in cups as well, i could take them way past the round of 16 every year.

Benitez said he wanted a top team willing to fight for trophies, meaning a team ready to invest, a team with a long term project to be a dominant side. I doubt Valencia fit that, they are still struggling with managing their debts.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Unai Emery-should he stay or time to go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Unai Emery-should he stay or time to go?

Post by che Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:54 pm

tbh other than liverpool not one club in europe fits that profile... maybe juventus...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Delete Pochettino out of the equation already, i mean his kids even sleep in Espanyol pyjamas lol

Judging Deschamps from his Marseille stay, i dont really think he would be an upgrade of Emery(not saying he is bad, but i doubt they would go after him), dont know why they didnt go after Pelle the moment he left Madrid...

the only one i can think of right now is Laudrup, who has experience in LaLiga and is a very good manager
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:59 pm

che wrote:tbh other than liverpool not one club in europe fits that profile... maybe juventus...
Juventus is not looking for a coach tho

i guess he is positioning himself for jobs at Madrid or City, maybe even Chelsea.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:01 pm

i can see him at city... pretty sure he wouldn't want to deal with another dick of an owner at chelsea lol, i'm guessing he's had enough of that at every single club he's coached...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Deschamps could work, but they were linked with the likes of Blanc, Luis Milla (Spain U21 coach) and Low (lol) as well. I would advise against picking from one of the lower La Liga teams which have impressed this year, not all of those coaches end up working out at the big clubs.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:37 pm

I think he should leave now. This should defo be his final seson.

Replacement options:

Benitez
Villas-Boas
Deschamps

Really, I prefer Benitez. It's a tough choice though.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue May 08, 2012 1:28 pm

http://valenciacf.lasprovincias.es/noticias/2012-05-08/emery-confirma-marcha-rusia-20120508.html

emery confirms he'll coach spartak moscow

not exactly a good choice for coaches early in their careers but whatevs...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue May 08, 2012 9:51 pm

emery :vagi:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:08 am

che wrote:no *bleep* way should he stay beyond the season, i have doubts about keeping him until then even

we've been playing disastrous football ever since silva left, then it got even worse when mata left... at least we used to get results through fluke goals, now even that is gone

we've got piss easy schedule over the next month (getafe, granada, mallorca etc) so if we don't pick up form i want to see his greasy ass gone, i don't even care who replaces him

at this point we're in danger of losing third spot to goddamn malaga, in what's one of the worst la liga seasons ever

VETE YA!!!

Goddammit, why does this sound so familiar?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:31 am

I tried to warn you lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I tried to warn you lol.

Me too! I got mocked....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2