RealGunner
rwo power
OLpower
Ganso
LeBéninois
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The official " France VS Germany " thread Empty The official " France VS Germany " thread

Post by LeBéninois Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Ozil is at beast . he has dictated the game
Germany need " Klose the poacher " back or Gomez at his best

France's situation is not that worse except they need either Nasri or Ribéry ( or thw two) to really step up and to dictate the game

Good win for France , will boost their confidence

your analysis are welcome
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The official " France VS Germany " thread Empty Re: The official " France VS Germany " thread

Post by Ganso Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:53 pm

what a match by lloris
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

The official " France VS Germany " thread Empty Re: The official " France VS Germany " thread

Post by OLpower Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:57 pm

We dominated the first half and took a deserved win which will make us very happy. We keep our invincibility streak against a very good opponent.

The Germans were more dangerous in the first half, but we opened the score. Debuchy made a full match at a high level. He will put Sagna and Reveillere on the bench at the Euro I think if he repeats these performance. He assisted on both goals.

Giroud is a perfect Benzema replacement. Mvila was poor however.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Hugo Lloris was amazing. Without him Germany would probably have won. :bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Get innnnnnnnnnn

Giroud is a beast, Far better than Gignac ever was and 2nd best striker after Benzema.

Cabaye was good too.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Congrats to Frenchies!
I was more annoyed with BAD-stuber starting and Cacau scoring. Cacau was horrible this year for Stuttgart. He might travel to the Euros because of todays goal :lol!:
As far as friendlies go, we lost to Argentine 0-1 last year prior to WC eco smile Also, with piggy out there Cabaye and M'Villa would look like school boys eco smile
rwo power wrote:Hugo Lloris was amazing. Without him Germany would probably have won. :bow:
BAD-stuber :facepalm:
Even Löw saw the light... :bow:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Giroud should start up front play Benz Behind him :bow:

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Saw as much of this match as I could.

France for me were considerably the better team and dominating at many stages of the game.

Tactically, Blanc also won the battle pre and in the game outwitting Loew.

For me Debauchy had to be the man of the match as he kept many players in his pocket and impressed with his lung-bursting runs.

Giroud with his assist and gol deserves a shout too.

Well done Blanc and France.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Germany was lucky Diaby wasn't playing
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Klose was kind of rusty because he got some good occasions

Mezut ozil , this guy really has Turkish blood .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/02/29/2935955/two-nations-but-only-one-can-win-euro-2012-why-the-germany

:lol!:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Alf, we lost to Argentine in a friendly prior to WC eco smile
The result in the WC is that you're still sore eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:59 pm

I don't care about whether France beat Germany or not, but that fail.com article is gold Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:03 am

Bravooo les bleus

Euro will be so exciting
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:08 am

Maybe Piggy was missing... but France was missing Benzema, Ribery mostly (got hurt at 20 min mark and left at half), Remy and Sagna. I personally thought Debuchy is more rounded than Sagna. But still.

Good game. If we had our A attack as opposed to the B one, this would've been 4-1 or worse Cool.

Last time Germany beat France... 26 years ago in WC 1986.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:12 am

sportsczy wrote:Maybe Piggy was missing... but France was missing Benzema, Ribery mostly (got hurt at 20 min mark and left at half), Remy and Sagna. I personally thought Debuchy is more rounded than Sagna. But still.

Good game. If we had our A attack as opposed to the B one, this would've been 4-1 or worse Cool.

Last time Germany beat France... 26 years ago in WC 1986.

maybe piggy was missing?

Neuer, lahm, piggy, Muller(came on at half), and podolski were missing.

france were lucky lloris was on beast mode
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 am

Arquitecto wrote:Saw as much of this match as I could.

France for me were considerably the better team and dominating at many stages of the game.

For me Debauchy had to be the man of the match as he kept many players in his pocket and impressed with his lung-bursting runs.

germany had 55% possesion, and more shots on target.

it wasn't down to "outwitting loew" because loew had half his 1st team playing. germany played the garbage Aogo and the average boateng, both of whom will probably not start for germany unless injuries rock the team

Remember, this was a friendly and germany treated it as such
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:05 am

TheBlueArmy wrote:

it wasn't down to "outwitting loew" because loew had half his 1st team playing. germany played the garbage Aogo and the average boateng, both of whom will probably not start for germany unless injuries rock the team

They played seriously but it true that with the ones missing ... france wouldn't have won .
Anyways ..
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:56 am

Bénin wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:

They played seriously but it true that with the ones missing ... france wouldn't have won .
Anyways ..

look at the body language of the german team, they seemed like they didn't even want to be there, and low's reaction to the goals were very indifferent.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:54 am

TheBlueArmy wrote:

Seriously?

1. Possession DOES NOT count as dominance over another team as otherwise Milan would contest Barca for the Champions League. This is also funny considering France are not even a possession side.

2. It was outwitting Loew simply because you aren't looking at it from a tactical standpoint. Do I need to explain this?

3. Boateng average? Really? And considering Lahm was the only starter in the back missing I don't really see this as a valid excuse. Lets also keep in mind that Lahm's current form is absolute trash. Rest of the starters were playing in the back

4. Muller missing? There was Schurrle and Reus playing within the ranks as Muller atm doesn't possess the same form as the two in form players mentioned. Podolski? Lets not overrate him here. Scwiensteiger was not playing but a team and a manager are supposed to adapt to key players out.

5. Lets check France. They had Sakho missing (a superb CB), Sagna(a world class RB) they had Benzema missing, a player who is better than any of Germany's strikers. I could name a few more but it shouldn't matter because France won.

6. Treated as a friendly? Blanc played a complete experimental formation with players combining who hadn't even combined before. If Germany was lethargic than why did I see Nasri, Ribery, Cabaye and others with more apathy than a sunday league game. It was even worse that the defensive end and mid allowed Ozil so much time and space on the ball while being careless to not press upon him.

Point is in the end France 100% deserved there win and from a tactical and performance standpoint were the better team as I'd find it hard that you can convince me otherwise.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:57 am

Arquitecto wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:

Seriously?

1. Possession DOES NOT count as dominance over another team as otherwise Milan would contest Barca for the Champions League. This is also funny considering France are not even a possession side.

2. It was outwitting Loew simply because you aren't looking at it from a tactical standpoint. Do I need to explain this?

3. Boateng average? Really? And considering Lahm was the only starter in the back missing I don't really see this as a valid excuse. Lets also keep in mind that Lahm's current form is absolute trash. Rest of the starters were playing in the back

4. Muller missing? There was Schurrle and Reus playing within the ranks as Muller atm doesn't possess the same form as the two in form players mentioned. Podolski? Lets not overrate him here. Scwiensteiger was not playing but a team and a manager are supposed to adapt to key players out.

5. Lets check France. They had Sakho missing (a superb CB), Sagna(a world class RB) they had Benzema missing, a player who is better than any of Germany's strikers. I could name a few more but it shouldn't matter because France won.

6. Treated as a friendly? Blanc played a complete experimental formation with players combining who hadn't even combined before. If Germany was lethargic than why did I see Nasri, Ribery, Cabaye and others with more apathy than a sunday league game. It was even worse that the defensive end and mid allowed Ozil so much time and space on the ball while being careless to not press upon him.

Point is in the end France 100% deserved there win and from a tactical and performance standpoint were the better team as I'd find it hard that you can convince me otherwise.

Meh, too much sensationalism eco smile Löw experimented with his defence. Both goals came from the work of Valbuena when he beat Aogo. Löw was testing Aogo, I'd take him as backup or to rest some regulars only. Usually, Lahm plays there...
Second, Kroos is no central midfielder but he was played as one and Khedira is no DM eco smile It's too early for Kroos to play DM because his defensive behavior is still under development. As the result, Nasri looked like a world beater and initiated most of the attacks. Come on, Nasri? eco smile
Usually, piggy plays there and when he plays the AMs disappear. Best example, Germany vs. Argentine in the 4-0. Messi was nowhere to be seen thanks to piggy eco smile
While we lost that game, I wouldn't take anything seriously eco smile
I'm really annoyed that Cacao scored though. There're better strikers in Germany but because of that goal he might travel to Euros :facepalm:
Also, I still don't get why Löw started Hummels and BAD-stuber together. They're like for like except that Hummels is better eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 am

Immortal Babun wrote:I'm really annoyed that Cacao scored though. There're better strikers in Germany but because of that goal he might travel to Euros :facepalm:
Indeed. I would have liked Löw to test Hanke today. But then Cacau actually scored :facepalm:
Immortal Babun wrote:Also, I still don't get why Löw started Hummels and BAD-stuber together. They're like for like except that Hummels is better eco smile
Okay, Stubsi did one mistake that led to the first goal. But IIRC it was Hummels (or was it Boateng?) who erred around in neverland before the second France goal was scored. I think the main problem is that Löw needs to add Hummels on popular request, while using Badstuber and Boateng together in CB would be far more sensible as they have more time to play and train together. Yesterday Boateng again was forced to play first as RB and later as CB - how on earth shall the boy manage to excel when he is shoved over the place like that? And Aogo... Don't let me start on Aogo. I hope Löw considers this experiment as finally failed. BTW, Stubsi was subbed of at half time due to a muscular problem, not because Löw thought he was too bad. (I posted the source in the Bayern board).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:16 am

rwo power wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:Also, I still don't get why Löw started Hummels and BAD-stuber together. They're like for like except that Hummels is better eco smile
Okay, Stubsi did one mistake that led to the first goal. But IIRC it was Hummels (or was it Boateng?) who erred around in neverland before the second France goal was scored. I think the main problem is that Löw needs to add Hummels on popular request, while using Badstuber and Boateng together in CB would be far more sensible as they have more time to play and train together. Yesterday Boateng again was forced to play first as RB and later as CB - how on earth shall the boy manage to excel when he is shoved over the place like that? And Aogo... Don't let me start on Aogo. I hope Löw considers this experiment as finally failed. BTW, Stubsi was subbed of at half time due to a muscular problem, not because Löw thought he was too bad. (I posted the source in the Bayern board).
Aogo was beat again for the second goal. Hummels wasn't at fault and Boateng made his run but didn't stay close to his man consequently. So if you're going to blame anyone Aogo was too blame #1 and Boateng #2. I could also go further and say that Kroos was nowhere to be seen in CM area or in defence in general that's why Boateng and Hummel's runs looked so erratic. They had no backup eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:32 am

BTW, as they always write such fun ratings for the players - enjoy the SZ ratings for the German players (albeit written in German): http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/die-dfb-elf-in-der-einzelkritik-gut-dass-die-toechter-im-bett-waren-1.1297115
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:33 am

Outside of Marco Reus who was trying to impress Lowe, the entire German team looked like they didnt give a shit. Still a good win for France, but it was clear that France wanted the win, while Germany didnt really care about this game at all. Thats usual for Germany though to not care about friendlies much but really step it up when it matters. Remember in 2010, Argentina beat Germany 1-0, and then just a couple months later, with the same teams on the field, Germany spanked them easily. And the only KEY player France was missing was Benzema, but Giroud really stepped it up so he wasnt even missed much. Sagna was not missed cuz with this performance Debuchy wouldve benched him, and Remy is a backup anyways to Benzema most of the time. Yea, Ribery only played half the game, but so did Klose and Muller. And Gomez for the NT is great, but simply not on Kloses level. Germany was also missing Lahm, Mertesacker, and Neuer, who hold that defense together as theyre the most experienced there. And then Schweinsteiger, who is just one of, if not the best midfielder in the world. And then Podolski, who has been on the form of his life and scoring goals for fun for the last 2 seasons. So Germany played basically half their starters, and, while looking like they dont give a shit, still had more chances on goal than an almost full France side. Its a good win by France, but leave it at that.

BTW, both goals came from Aogos flank, where PHILIPP LAHM, the best fullback in the entire world, usually plays.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next