Why am i getting re-directed to another thread whenever i try to go to the next page???

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why am i getting re-directed to another thread whenever i try to go to the next page??? Empty Why am i getting re-directed to another thread whenever i try to go to the next page???

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:32 am

wtf, i try and go to the next page in the Levante thread, it re-directs me to Puyol doesnt like losing, i dont care about that lol

Conspiracy... eco smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Why am i getting re-directed to another thread whenever i try to go to the next page??? Empty Re: Why am i getting re-directed to another thread whenever i try to go to the next page???

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:43 am

The Mourinho thread in the Real Madrid section doesn't work as well.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Why am i getting re-directed to another thread whenever i try to go to the next page??? Empty Re: Why am i getting re-directed to another thread whenever i try to go to the next page???

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:44 am

all of the thread that involves Madrid dont work ffs

mods where art thou
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:45 am

I get the same.

I'll contact RG while trying to look at it.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:52 am

Everything seems fine in my Control Panel.

This probably means a problem from forumotion itself.

I will still be looking at it while i wait for the other Admins to fix the problem.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:52 am

thanks JD
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:53 am

Are you guys using Firefox?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:54 am

I suspect it's got to do with marking threads as read. I can only read threads when there is new stuff posted in them, it seems. As soon as I try to read one that is marked read for me, I get the re-direct, too.

I'm using Firefox, yeah
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:57 am

firefox, same problem
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 am

Well not browser problem. I get the same in IE.

I already checked the button nothing was changed. weird.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:06 am

do all of you get the "you can return to the index" page when trying to open a thread??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:10 am

@hala
yes we do.

UPDATE :

I just found out that all forumotion based forums are having the same problems. Probably maintenance.

Can't find any announcement from forumotion though.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:19 am

I have the same problem on nearly every thread.

I guess it's fair to say that we've been :vagi: by forumotion :lucas:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:30 am

Now I got redirected after posting a reply, too. At least the reply showed up properly ^^ I hope Forumotion will get there stuff sorted out ASAP!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:do all of you get the "you can return to the index" page when trying to open a thread??

Same :vagi:

Only first page is appearing.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:46 am

lets not let this thread go to its second page or else nobody would be able to turn it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:48 am

i think its fixed now
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 am

nah still there
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:06 am

It is indeed fixed. cheers
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:07 am

Not for me. I wanted to read Surag's post in the Wait, what thread, but I can't get there! Sad
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:11 am

Still there and will be here too eventually. Shocked

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:19 am

Why am i getting re-directed to another thread whenever i try to go to the next page??? Ffss10

Getting this page all the time Mad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 am

@rwo power wrote:Not for me. I wanted to read Surag's post in the Wait, what thread, but I can't get there! Sad

I think thats the only thread causing a problem.
I can't reach page 2.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:52 am

Nishank wrote:
@rwo power wrote:Not for me. I wanted to read Surag's post in the Wait, what thread, but I can't get there! Sad

I think thats the only thread causing a problem.
I can't reach page 2.
Yeah, possibly. Other threads worked again for me, but this is very stubborn.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:03 am

It should be fixed now Wink

if it is still there, then please clear your browser's cache and Cookies for this site.

Last edited by RealGunner on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum