Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked

+27
baresi
Lord Awesome
delaurentishotz
izzy
harhar11
The Franchise
halamadrid2
Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
the xcx
Senor Penguin
LeVersacci
guest7
TheBlueArmy
Lord Hades
Vapotrini
billionmillion
Adit
alexjanosik
Kev
ijomer
Zealous
stunt
Dnmac4
Lex
Great Leader Sprucenuce
emassy
31 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked - Page 4 Empty Re: Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:32 pm

And? This is proof or what and how?

You realise, we dont talk about refs is not in the literal sense yes?

"Not talking about refs" is obviously regarding the decisions they make.

I am sure you know this already though.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked - Page 4 Empty Re: Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:34 pm

I remember Pep suggesting that Jose owned a restaurant in Portugal with the ref in the Inter game.

Jose replied that he was sure Pep owned a restaurant in Oslo Laughing

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:41 pm

You're condemning Mourinhio for playing mind games with the ref and Guardiola gets a free pass?

Anyways that isn't even the point.

The point is that he's in there saying playing mind games, he's in there saying we should be tolerant of refs and then not displaying his own professed/desired level of tolerance.

Mou may be a clearer hypocrite, because he'll say what he has to say and not walk around talking in riddles, but Guardiola's is in there doing the same thing Mou does any given Sunday.

He just does it subtly,and less noticeably than Mou does.

EDIT: It's also a bit worse in my personal opinion, to come out and accuse a referee of bias...before a match has even been played, before a wrong decision has actually been made.

That's disgusting behavior really.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:48 pm

What mind games? You really cannot see the difference between the comments? Nothing Pep said is going to influence decisions.

As I said, I see nothing hypocritical about Pep. However, people have made up their minds anyway so there isnt really anything to say.

He is apparently two faced, practicing false modesty and disingenuous..despite no evidence suggesting it, just people purposefully misinterpreting his words and making them into something they are not.

I see no riddles, I just see people who have an agenda and will do anything to stick by it.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:54 pm

The Franchise wrote:Yeah sure, okay then. Cower behind technicalities and word play.

Guy is a straight up hypocrite and he knows it, the only people who dont are guys like you I guess. He knows exactly what he is saying, he says it to get into ref's heads and influence them.

I guess you're right. I agree that he is an hypocrite.

From the moment he complains about others being favored, he is criticizing the referee's perfomance, and by only criticizing refere mistakes that go against him, he is being an hypocrite.

An hypocrisy that everyone who complains is guilty of, though. Even pep.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:05 am

I have no agenda against Pep, I don't expect him to be an angel,

What Pep said did influence decisions....they led to the referee being dropped from the fixture......

So tell me your interpretation of his comment....he was just throwing out a handy fact? Just a side note?

It was clearly intended to do something otherwise he simply wouldn't have said it

And I never said he wasn't modest, he's convinced me in that regard.....but disingenuous.......If you put yourself on a pedastel and preach the moral high ground. like this is hypocritical.

No two ways about it.

Anyway we can be here for days and neither will budge so ,we disagree it's fine...no hard feelings. 🐰

Last edited by Le Samourai on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:07 am

The Franchise wrote:

He is apparently two faced, practicing false modesty and disingenuous..despite no evidence suggesting it, just people purposefully misinterpreting his words and making them into something they are not.

Then why would the referee report him for complaining? We all know how humble Pep is in the press conferences. Yet sometimes he slips and says some shamefull comments, exactly at times when he is under pressure.

Why?

Because he knows he (usually) wins, why should he complain when regardless of referee decisions, he's gonna win. And even if referee's make mistakes, his is the team usually favored. So he mantains a humble personna. But, when he starts to notice that he is gonna lose, he can't keep his cool.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:10 am

How did they? Why was the ref actually changed? What was the offical line? I dont think there is anything which says what Pep said forced anyone to change the ref.

And no, he said a factual statement. If the ref was Portuguese, of course a coach would be delighted. Mourinho is a hero in Portugal.

As I said, I cant change anyones opinion. From the start people have accussed Pep of all sorts, so me just saying my opinion isnt going to do anything. It is what it is, I can only say my opinion.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:12 am

stunt wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Then why would the referee report him for complaining? We all know how humble Pep is in the press conferences. Yet sometimes he slips and says some shamefull comments, exactly at times when he is under pressure.

Why?

Because he knows he (usually) wins, why should he complain when regardless of referee decisions, he's gonna win. And even if referee's make mistakes, his is the team usually favored. So he mantains a humble personna. But, when he starts to notice that he is gonna lose, he can't keep his cool.

What did he say shameful...show me just 1 comment.

The ref didnt report him for complaining, stop making stuff up. He gave him a yellow, but I am yet to see any quote.

Again, your just making things up from your own perspective with no evidence.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:45 am

harhar11 wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:
The Franchise wrote:So yes, you are going to be a hypocrite.

Multiple pens...only one Chelsea pen was legit if you actually know the handball rule.

Inter won, so the Motta red counted for what? RVP heard the whistle, got a secon yellow, again, by the rules there is nothing to complain about.

Also, Pepe deserved a red and probably could of got sent off twice over.

At the end of the day, every single team has ever won anything has had decisions go there way..EVERY team.

But none of this is important, its not relevant. All that matters is, a ref mistake assisted Mourinho in winning his first CL. Without it, he wouldnt of won.

There is no argument to be had, its a plain fact. So for Mourinho to talk about decisions, he is automatically a hypocrite, no matter the amount of decisions nor the severity of them.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Not surprised a barca fan is saying this tbh

He is right though. You can have your hand as high as you want it and it still doesn´t mean that its a foul. It has to be hand to ball, while piques was ball to hand :/

yes it is actually. eto'os hands were straight up in the air when the ball was kicked and it hit eto'os arm, yes thats a penalty. a defenders hands must be down
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:38 am

Im surprised by this, but then Pep gets booked for complaining in the tunnel, Mourinho doesnt for waiting for the way in the car park? Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:56 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Im surprised by this, but then Pep gets booked for complaining in the tunnel, Mourinho doesnt for waiting for the way in the car park? Laughing

A ref's authority ends outside the stadium. In the car park he is a normal person.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:01 am

Zealous wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Im surprised by this, but then Pep gets booked for complaining in the tunnel, Mourinho doesnt for waiting for the way in the car park? Laughing

A ref's authority ends outside the stadium. In the car park he is a normal person.

Clueless as usual...

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:53 pm

The Franchise wrote:
The ref didnt report him for complaining, stop making stuff up. He gave him a yellow, but I am yet to see any quote.

what other thing can give you a yellow???

going into the wrong changing room???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:46 pm

jibers wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Clueless as usual...

Yeap jibers, like u actually know anything Laughing Man U loser.

Yea, give it to Mourinho, too clever, complains outside of the game, why not stalk the refs, or turn uop at his home, classless c*nt ⭐
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

what other thing can give you a yellow???

going into the wrong changing room???

But we dont know what was said.....

And the word "report", I am yet to see such a report.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:55 pm

of course we dont know what was said, but it was enough to warrant a yellow, so it must have been something bad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:56 pm

TheBlueArmy wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:

Multiple pens...only one Chelsea pen was legit if you actually know the handball rule.

Inter won, so the Motta red counted for what? RVP heard the whistle, got a secon yellow, again, by the rules there is nothing to complain about.

At the end of the day, every single team has ever won anything has had decisions go there way..EVERY team.

But none of this is important, its not relevant. All that matters is, a ref mistake assisted Mourinho in winning his first CL. Without it, he wouldnt of won.

There is no argument to be had, its a plain fact. So for Mourinho to talk about decisions, he is automatically a hypocrite, no matter the amount of decisions nor the severity of them.

He is right though. You can have your hand as high as you want it and it still doesn´t mean that its a foul. It has to be hand to ball, while piques was ball to hand :/

yes it is actually. eto'os hands were straight up in the air when the ball was kicked and it hit eto'os arm, yes thats a penalty. a defenders hands must be down

Except, the ball him in the armpit/very upper tricep...and it also was accidental.

A defenders hand doesnt have to be down, if you bothered checking the laws of the game you would know this.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:of course we dont know what was said, but it was enough to warrant a yellow, so it must have been something bad

So as I said your speculating. You dont know what was said, you dont know what was being complained about, you dont know anything.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:06 pm

again whatever he said he was given a card for, you dont get carded for saying "safe journey" or something, you get carded for insulting the referee or instigating some sort of fight in the tunnel

never did i say i knew what he said and never did i speculate on what was said down there, but WHATEVER that was said down there must have been insulting hence the yellow after the match had ended(and barca lost)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Dani, what else could it have been? Him trying to bribe the ref?

I don't see why you would speak to the referee unless it's critique or trying to change his mind/show da money
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Did you not see the time I think, Rio Ferdinand get a yellow card for saying "what was that for"?

We dont know anything about situation, perhaps our upset players (like Mascherano) went over the top and got the ref annoyed, then Pep came and said something which normally wouldnt lead to anything and the ref gave him a yellow.

But im guessing speculating and pulling things out my backside, I aint got a clue...just like you guys.

Bribe the ref...after the game is over? Like really?

Last edited by The Franchise on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:52 pm

I was sarcastic in a way like "What else could he had done? Bribe him?"

Had it been bribing it would have gotten way more serious than just a yellow card.

Last edited by Se7en on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:58 pm

The Franchise wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:

Except, the ball him in the armpit/very upper tricep...and it also was accidental.

A defenders hand doesnt have to be down, if you bothered checking the laws of the game you would know this.

yes it does. A defender can't spread his arms and get away with it if the ball hits it. Why do you think players put their hands behind their backs when defending sometimes? if your arm is away from your body and the ball hits it, accidental or not, its a handball.

And it hit him in the back of the arm fyi, if you bothered to see it again you would know, but it's okay, I got all the penalty shouts here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SASM_NzheK0
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Show me where it says anything about arm position, im looking at the rules right now and there is nothing. So, if your going to make that claim, you must have information I dont have.

So, please help.

Players put their arms behind their back sometimes because they are afriad of it hitting their hand (accidently) and still getting called for a foul.

I saw the incident, I dont need youtube clips, do you honestly think I have not looked at it over again? It clearly hits him in the upper tricep area.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:14 pm

The Franchise wrote:Show me where it says anything about arm position, im looking at the rules right now and there is nothing. So, if your going to make that claim, you must have information I dont have.

So, please help.

Players put their arms behind their back sometimes because they are afriad of it hitting their hand (accidently) and still getting called for a foul.

I saw the incident, I dont need youtube clips, do you honestly think I have not looked at it over again? It clearly hits him in the upper tricep area.

it might not be in the rule book, I hvan't checked, but every ref calls a handball if the ball hits the defenders arms if it is away from the body, I can't believe I'm arguing about this, isn't this logical? I cant run up to a player with the ball swinging my arms and say "ooops, it was by accident".

Do you want me to add a picture of where the tricep is? The arm... thus it being a handball, thank you
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next