Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked

+27
baresi
Lord Awesome
delaurentishotz
izzy
harhar11
The Franchise
halamadrid2
Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
the xcx
Senor Penguin
LeVersacci
guest7
TheBlueArmy
Lord Hades
Vapotrini
billionmillion
Adit
alexjanosik
Kev
ijomer
Zealous
stunt
Dnmac4
Lex
Great Leader Sprucenuce
emassy
31 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked Empty Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked

Post by emassy Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:19 am

The former Liverpool man was yellow carded on 88 minutes by Jose Romero for protesting a decision, but shortly after the game, he was shown a
second yellow for a subsequent act of dissent towards the match official.
Romero also added in his post-match report that coach Pep Guardiola was penalised on the grounds of protesting in the latter stages of the
encounter.
Barcelona remain seven points behind Real Madrid at the Primera Division summit, but could fall further behind if the Blancos beat Levante on Sunday.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked Empty Re: Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked

Post by emassy Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 am

Its not all about madrid afterall. What a shame.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked Empty Re: Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:21 am

Mascherano is an Igwe IMO
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:22 am

Still don't get the Igwe reference lol
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:26 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:31 am

emassy wrote:The former Liverpool man was yellow carded on 88 minutes by Jose Romero for protesting a decision, but shortly after the game, he was shown a
Romero also added in his post-match report that coach Pep Guardiola was penalised on the grounds of protesting in the latter stages of the
encounter.
Barcelona remain seven points behind Real Madrid at the Primera Division summit, but could fall further behind if the Blancos beat Levante on Sunday.

OMG a coach was penalized for disagreeing with a ref during a game what an SOB. Let's get him, I can't believe it what a scum bag.

You do know this happens like all the time, right?

Did he go to the press conference and claim the ref was in on a European conspiracy to give Osasuna the win and make Barca lose?

Did he claim Osasuna's win vs BArca was not legit and didn't count?

Did he send his assistant to the press conference because he couldn't behave himself like an adult?

Did he go up to the ref and claim he was going to go out and party with Osasuna after the game?

No, he argued with the ref during the game about calls. I would be pissed if he didn't with some of the calls and fully expect him to be a total gentleman in his press conference and give credit where it's due.

But your right, it's the same thing.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:35 am

Barca players and staff are people, like everyone else. The only difference is that the club has policy of having a "respectable" appearance to the media and fans.

But that doesnt mean they are actually respectable, as we can often see on field. And even Pep has lost it at press conference before, after they lost the Copa del Rey last year.

There are very few people who are actually class in football, very few.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:38 am

I thought Barca didn't talk about refs?

I thought that was only for losers? scratch
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:15 am

LOL can't wait for mourinho to run around camp nou holding the league cup and taunt the barca fans... AGAIN! Very Happy
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:20 am

dnmac4 wrote:OMG a coach was penalized for disagreeing with a ref during a game what an SOB. Let's get him, I can't believe it what a scum bag.

Did he go to the press conference and claim the ref was in on a European conspiracy to give Osasuna the win and make Barca lose?

Did he send his assistant to the press conference because he couldn't behave himself like an adult?

Did he go up to the ref and claim he was going to go out and party with Osasuna after the game?

No, he argued with the ref during the game about calls. I would be pissed if he didn't with some of the calls and fully expect him to be a total gentleman in his press conference and give credit where it's due.

@zealous, I also thought barca was full of aliens who would play only good football,win and never complain cos they are mummy's pet, LMAO
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:01 am

dnmac4 wrote:
emassy wrote:The former Liverpool man was yellow carded on 88 minutes by Jose Romero for protesting a decision, but shortly after the game, he was shown a
encounter.

OMG a coach was penalized for disagreeing with a ref during a game what an SOB. Let's get him, I can't believe it what a scum bag.

How is your referencing to Mourinho relevant here?

We're talking about Pep only...

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing Pep lose his cool more frequently. I'd also like him to speak his mind in press conferences instead of opting for the PC option. That way, his interviews would actually be interesting and meaningful.

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:08 am

Here's the guys other post which was responding to his OP because no one was paying attention to him because I guess the 10 threads he started today were not enough to keep him busy and I'm not the first person to complain about him today.

"Its not all about madrid afterall. What a shame."

He's basically saying what Pep did is comparable to Mou or why else would he bring up Madrid in reference to his own post?

All Pep did FFS is argue with a ref during a game and got carded for it. Can you imagine if we had a thread on here every time a coach argued with a ref during a game? IT happens pretty much every game. And no he's on the same level as Mou for some reason???????????
Kev wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
encounter.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing Pep lose his cool more frequently. I'd also like him to speak his mind in press conferences instead of opting for the PC option. That way, his interviews would actually be interesting and meaningful.

Here's the guys other post which was responding to his OP because no one was paying attention to him because I guess the 10 threads he started today were not enough to keep him busy and I'm not the first person to complain about him today.

He's basically saying what Pep did is comparable to Mou or why else would he bring up Madrid in reference to his own post?

All Pep did FFS is argue with a ref during a game and got carded for it. Can you imagine if we had a thread on here every time a coach argued with a ref during a game? IT happens pretty much every game. And no he's on the same level as Mou for some reason???????????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:14 am

If that was the Special Five he would have insulted the ref in the parking lot, got his goons to insult the opposition players on twitter and got his thugs walking around as players to claim crazy conspiracy theories in the media.
Difference in class.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:17 am

Barca bullying refs Laughing

I thought they never complain about refs?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:51 am

dnmac4 wrote:Here's the guys other post which was responding to his OP because no one was paying attention to him because I guess the 10 threads he started today were not enough to keep him busy and I'm not the first person to complain about him today.

Kev wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
encounter.

Buddy, calm down a bit lol. I didn't know the context, but your post seemed pretty snarky IMO. Anyway, I"m not even blaming Pep here! It just shows that he's got emotions and frustrations and isn't the robot he appears to be in the press room.

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:38 am

what is shame? you dont have any argument to discuss just came here to troll and deserve ban.

if he didnt complain he would not be a human. but theres difference between complaining and bit.ching
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:38 am

Unbelievable the way you Madrid fans celebrate. I understand you're happy you won the league but the constant digging is ridiculous.

You won the league, no excuses - congratulations.

Why must you continually dig at Barca? Do you not realize how very easy it is for Barca to make fun of you? Are we all conveniently forgetting the last how many games now? If the shoe was on the other foot I'd be happy my rival lost today, however I wouldn't be trying my best to rub salt into my rival's wound. ESPECIALLY when I consider the resent history between the teams.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 am

yeah because barca fans have been models of friendliness and cordiality towards mourinho and madrid's behavior right?^^^

what goes around comes around

lol at barca not complaining about refs
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 am

dnmac4 wrote:
encounter.

I'm so surprised that a barca fan tries to bring mourinho into this argument and try to take jabs at him :facepalm: :coffee:

If a coach was harassing the ref during and right after the game, he can get a yellow card, but the things you stated mourinho did occurred after the players and refs left the field, where the referee does not have authority.... you're comparing apples to oranges.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:08 am

This is what Mou will do in April in Camp Nou Smile

Mascherano sent off inside tunnel following Barcelona's defeat to Osasuna...Guardiola also booked Mourinho-o
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:22 am

Pep "I think we act in a good manner when in defeat"

And "Complaining about referees are for losers"

Your team including Pep has always critisized Mou/anyone who complains to the ref and this season you're the one doing it.

I think the OP wanted to state the obvious and that is Barca aren't perfect and stop acting like it. You complain to the refs as much as anyone else.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:30 am

Lol @ farca stupid hypocrites Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 am

Se7en wrote:Pep "I think we act in a good manner when in defeat"

And "Complaining about referees are for losers"

Your team including Pep has always critisized Mou/anyone who complains to the ref and this season you're the one doing it.

I think the OP wanted to state the obvious and that is Barca aren't perfect and stop acting like it. You complain to the refs as much as anyone else.
This.

The same goes with the whole "anti-football" rant that Vagi & co. have when it doesn't go their way. Yesterday they resorted to the same tactics.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Barcelona not talking about refs decisions is rubbish. Obv. they have no reason to complain when they have won the game even if the ref was a bit controversial or made couple of big errors. But now when they are under pressure they just keep doing the same thing which is talk about referees.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:00 pm

This is why im not a fan of that mas que un club mentally "we shall be mightier than ou" bull crap. It's a dirty nest for hypocrisy.

when madrid complain about refs, they say that we are losers. Yet, they do it themselves, and so their fans. Are they all a bunch of losers too? According to their own prerequisite to attain 'loserdom' i think they are, so much that they get carded after games, coach and players alike.

And since Dmac opened the doorway for Mourinho in this thread, we all know he is an hypocrite douche himself, but he doesnt hide his personality, nor hide behind false standards that he will baffle the day after.

Mourinho waits alone for the ref in the parking lot where people snap pictures of him, pep does it in the tunnel when he is still surrounded by his ninetas and no one can see them. Team pressure even off the field. I wonder if they tiki taka'd their way to the showers.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next