Who's the most Natural Finisher in Europe?

+36
Ganso
Pedram
aford92
The Franchise
The Messiah
Abramovich
billionmillion
VivaStPauli
Tomwin Lannister
Internal
Le Samourai
urbaNRoots
BarcaLearning
Iceman
spanky
the xcx
Dnmac4
Lord Hades
nichabr
Adit
zizzle
REWB
Lord Awesome
S
Patrick Bateman
paddy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
Babun
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
S32TABLANCA
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
EarlyPrototype
Gil
40 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who's the most Natural Finisher in Europe? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's the most Natural Finisher in Europe?

Post by The Messiah Fri 10 Feb 2012, 22:34

Klose

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Who's the most Natural Finisher in Europe? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's the most Natural Finisher in Europe?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri 10 Feb 2012, 22:35

Ledwandowski. Trollolol.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 10 Feb 2012, 23:39

Are some of sure your not confusing clinical finisher with natural finisher? Because to me they are different.

Hernandez is clinical for example. But I always thought of natural meaning you always have to talk about putting away difficult chances using great finishing, not just always putting away easy ones.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sat 11 Feb 2012, 00:15

INZAGHI!!!!
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat 11 Feb 2012, 00:17

Does natural means efficient ? if it is then Pipita is up there.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 11 Feb 2012, 00:23

no love for CR?the guy is a damn good finisher,top one imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat 11 Feb 2012, 00:37

Nes-T33 wrote:no love for CR?the guy is a damn good finisher,top one imo

Not efficient though. It is rather ambigous what 'natural finisher' is supposed to mean. scratch
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 11 Feb 2012, 00:40

well,his efficiency per shots is crap because he takes too many long/impossible shots,but hes really deadly on sitters.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat 11 Feb 2012, 00:43

Four pages in and i still don't understand what a "natural finisher" is
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat 11 Feb 2012, 00:47

It's a shame that today aren't finishers like R9, RVN, or Raul...
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat 11 Feb 2012, 11:16

The Franchise wrote:Are some of sure your not confusing clinical finisher with natural finisher? Because to me they are different.

Hernandez is clinical for example. But I always thought of natural meaning you always have to talk about putting away difficult chances using great finishing, not just always putting away easy ones.

In that case...RVP>>All.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Sun 12 Feb 2012, 08:37

Huge list can be made for this

Gomez
Doumbia
Di Natale
Ba
Higuain
RVP
and many more

Id but Soldado, but sometimes hes dodgy
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:55

KneeJerk.com thinks Gomez is the best #9 around ATM.

I do have to say that, for once, I agree with a goal.com article. Maybe because I'm biased, but I actually think that Whitney makes a couple of decent points.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/04/03/3004722/only-messi-van-nistelrooy-have-scored-more-in-a-cl-season

In the era of Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, it is easy not to look past the Liga stars. But in recent years, Mario Gomez has also achieved historic goal-scoring feats. This season, the Bayern Munich man has scored 37 goals in 41 matches in all competitions: more than Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Edinson Cavani, and any of Europe’s top No. 9s to have competed in the Champions League.

There was a time when Gomez was considered a ticking time-bomb, and that sooner or later, he would experience a slump and lose his form for two or three months. But by now, he has surely out-lived that reputation. The statistics alone are staggering: the ex-Stuttgart man was runner-up last season in the Champions League scoring charts with eight goals in as many appearances, and this season has followed up that sparkling record with an even better return. Over the last five years, only Ronaldo and Messi - who cannot be described as pure No.9s - have scored more goals in all competitions: Gomez, who has found the net 153 times in this period, is head and shoulders above every natural centre-forward. Forget Van Persie, forget Villa - Gomez has set the benchmark for consistency.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 03 Apr 2012, 19:49

Since joining in January Papiss Cisse is averaging a goal every 3 attempts.... 7 goals in 21 attempts from 7 games......

I realise its a short time span but i doubt anyone has a goal to attempt ratio even close to that Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 03 Apr 2012, 19:57

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Since joining in January Papiss Cisse is averaging a goal every 3 attempts.... 7 goals in 21 attempts from 7 games......

I realise its a short time span but i doubt anyone has a goal to attempt ratio even close to that Laughing

Higuain has 20 goals in 54 shots....= A goal every 2.7 shots
Cisse = a goal every 3 shots

Jog on....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3