Le Samourai
Die Borussen
Mamad
Babun
Mr Nick09
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Premier League teams should avoid José Mourinho - Page 4 Empty Re: Premier League teams should avoid José Mourinho

Post by guest7 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 pm

The Franchise wrote:Your talking about Porto....coming up to a decade ago...

Inter, Chelsea.......or are you just going to ignore those two?

Its obviously his fault Porto sold there players, they do that all the time. But ignoring the other 2...well done.

Kamina your talking nonesense, most of it I have already discussed above. If you want to ignore it, I cant debate with you.

How is it his fault Porto sold their players? Did he have a clause in his contract that says must sell if he leaves? scratch

Chelsea, obviously, never was left in shambles. They weren't young but they weren't dead either.

Inter, once again, it isn't his fault it was old. He just milked the last milk of that cow.

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Premier League teams should avoid José Mourinho - Page 4 Empty Re: Premier League teams should avoid José Mourinho

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:42 am

Madrid signed a deal with the Devil in order to beat Barcelona and the Devil hasn't been able to come through; I can guarantee Mourinho would be willing to stay at Madrid until he succeeds in beating Barcelona because he's sick like that. He only cares about his own success and will do anything in his power in order to win quick and get out(hence him leaving teams in shambles.) He's an ego maniac and will take blame for losing, but would also be quick to take credit for winning; he's coaching for his own legacy and nothing else. While I won't deny his track record, I would also not deny the fact that he doesn't care too much about the players and clubs he's coached for (actions speak louder than words.) If I were the manager of a club, I would not bring him in because he's only looking to win and get out. Which is why he will never care about signing youngsters (he's not going to be around long enough to develop them.)

If you were a player, would you want to play for him? I wouldn't, I might get myself a championship playing under him, but after that he would be out the door and the papers would be praising him for doing it yet again. I'm not saying he couldn't develop and build a team for the long term, but in my opinion he's too self-centered to do that. Not sure why, but in his mind he probably thinks it would be more impressive to win with as many different teams as possible.

I don't understand why Nick got so much slack for this thread, seems to be a lot of delusional Mourinho fans out there. Perhaps some of you are just Madrid fans and you'll come around when he abandons you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:06 am

It woudl be foolish to fire Mourinho at this stage where Real Madrid are still struggling against Barcelona and they havent won a major trophy after spending over 300m in a couple years.

Also, who is really a good candidate to replace Mourinho??

Benitez?? pffttssshdffjfhfjdfhdffbriuehen...
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:09 am

highburied wrote:It woudl be foolish to fire Mourinho at this stage where Real Madrid are still struggling against Barcelona and they havent won a major trophy after spending over 300m in a couple years.

Real Madrid is not looking to fire Mourinho, it's the other way around, Mourinho is trying to run away and he would blame it on us for not supporting him.

Benitez is a pretty great coach btw, but i have learned the bias with all things Benitez, not worth getting into that. Wenger could learn a thing or two about winning the CL from him tho.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:12 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
highburied wrote:It woudl be foolish to fire Mourinho at this stage where Real Madrid are still struggling against Barcelona and they havent won a major trophy after spending over 300m in a couple years.

Real Madrid is not looking to fire Mourinho, it's the other way around, Mourinho is trying to run away and he would blame it on us for not supporting him.

Benitez is a pretty great coach btw, but i have learned the bias with all things Benitez, not worth getting into that. Wenger could learn a thing or two about winning the CL from him tho.

Oh really???

When all directors try to stab you, off course there is no success there.

Real Madrid will never learn.

Your comment about Benitez is just..... LOL worthy. :lol!:
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:17 am

i fail to understand how mourinho left the chelsea team in shambles, considering a lot of the core players were in their peaks till 2010'a double win
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:18 am

This Madrid Mourinho situation is a catch 22; They don't want to give him full control because he'll look to build a team that will only accomplish his short term goals but if they don't give him control what was the point of hiring him in the first place. So many people wanting to have it both ways, they shouldn't have hired him in the first place if they didn't want to let him work his "magic."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:20 am

Lord Hades wrote:i fail to understand how mourinho left the chelsea team in shambles, considering a lot of the core players were in their peaks till 2010'a double win

"Winning the League twice for Chelsea was great, but the club was left in a mess when he departed. This was not just because they were landed with an inferior manager, but because the team was developed in an unsustainable manner. In just over three years, Mourinho spent over £200 million on 23 players, just four of whom were 21 years old or younger. He sold over ten academy-team products and left an ageing timebomb of a squad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:22 am

Whether Mourinho stays or leaves.

Barca remains superiour to Real Madrid.

:lucas:
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:24 am

Real Madrid's transfer policy under Mourinhio:

In:

Player/age.

Emmanuel Adebayor/27
Mesut Özil/22
Ricardo Carvalho/31
Sami Khedira/23
Ángel Di María/22
Mateos/21
Pedro León/23
Hamit Altintop/27
José Callejón/24
Fábio Coentrão/23
Nuri Şahin MF/22
Raphaël Varane/18

Out:

Christoph Metzelder/29
Guti/33
Raúl/33
Mahamadou Diarra/29
Rafael van der Vaart/27
Garay/34
Dudek(retired)/38

A number of players have been loaned out...Canales ,Gago, Drenthe, etc all young ...some perhaps we have no intention of getting back.

Sarabia has gone to Getafe with a buy back clause.

You're right THC actions speak louder than words...................

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:26 am

highburied wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Oh really???

When all directors try to stab you, off course there is no success there.

Real Madrid will never learn.

Your comment about Benitez is just..... LOL worthy. :lol!:

All directors are trying to stab him? you must be kidding. Where did you get that from?

the two most powerful persons in Madrid, Perez and Sanchez, have given him everything he wants, they keep on hammering how much they are behind him, they restructured the club around him to be a manager.

it's better not to post when you have nothing worthy to say sometimes, instead of spewing the common misconceptions and cliches going around, just because you are trying to wind up madrid fans as always.

your post shows how uneducated you are on the issue.

THC 10 wrote:
This Madrid Mourinho situation is a catch 22; They don't want to give him full control because he'll look to build a team that will only accomplish his short term goals but if they don't give him control what was the point of hiring him in the first place. So many people wanting to have it both ways, they shouldn't have hired him in the first place if they didn't want to let him work his "magic."

It's not true because Mourinho has been given full control over football matters in madrid.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:29 am

wtf? stab lol?

They changed the entire managing model of Real Madrid (which had not been changed for over 50 years) in order to better accommodate Jose Mourinho.

Various directors have come out recently stating they are hoping and planning for Jose Mourinho to be there for a extended period and build something truly amazing under his vision.

People need to get their facts straight and stop listening to Marca's bs when it's using bs sensationalist media to sell papers during a lul period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:32 am

Le Samourai wrote:

You're right THC actions speak louder than words...................

I think you missed the point, but that's ok, I've come to expect that from you.

@Nick, that quote was from your original post.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:36 am

Se7en wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Your talking about Porto....coming up to a decade ago...

Inter, Chelsea.......or are you just going to ignore those two?

Its obviously his fault Porto sold there players, they do that all the time. But ignoring the other 2...well done.

Kamina your talking nonesense, most of it I have already discussed above. If you want to ignore it, I cant debate with you.

How is it his fault Porto sold their players? Did he have a clause in his contract that says must sell if he leaves? scratch

Chelsea, obviously, never was left in shambles. They weren't young but they weren't dead either.

Inter, once again, it isn't his fault it was old. He just milked the last milk of that cow.

Very sorry, that was a typo. It is obviously NOT his fault. Chelsea were not left in a shambles, thats too strong a word..but the squad was far too old with zero promising young players to carry them forward. He should of balanced the signings.

Inter was even worse, his only young signing was Quaresma? Need I say more.

Last edited by The Franchise on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:38 am

Rag stop that, you know that list of players is a nonsense. He didnt handpick all of them.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 am

@Nick

First of all... Dont reply to me again. You are too sensitive for my posts and too arrogant for my liking.

This is not the first time your posts go personal.

When you feel like a delusional madrid fan, dont use the forums.

There will always be disagreements and different opinions.

You dont have that maturity nor intelligence to analyze people.

About directors: Iv read it somewhere, not pulling that shit outta my ass.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 am

highburied wrote:@Nick

First of all... Dont reply to me again. You are too sensitive for my posts and too arrogant for my liking.

Nah that's not me being sensitive, but understand that it's a bit annoying to keep on reading misinformed posts. I am pretty sure that you feel the same when people talk about wenger being incompetent for 6 straight years. My reaction might have come aggressive but that wasnt my intent, so i will apologize for that. But then again, you only intend on trolling us so i have learned.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:46 am

Well what were Chelsea and Inter's objectives.....What was Roman and Morrati looking for when they hired him? A 10 year squad or instant success?. He did what they wanted him to do.Pure specualtion...but tell me if...I'm, wrong.

Perez I'm pretty sure told him that he wanted to build a sustainable squad and he hasn't disappointed.

Since care is a reciprocal thing I'm going to go ahead and assume he cared about the players he coached.....maybe not so much about the club...but at least the players.

Overall.....you guys are presenting a gross exaggeration of a guy....almost to Caricature level....of a guy who is so ambivalent to everything around him and ruthless to the core that he only services his own desire to win with 0 regard for the desire of those around him.

Evidence does not at all support that.

@Dani....I don't know if he handpicked all of them....the fact is he's been given more power than any other manager at Real Madrid over transfers.....either he's consciously chosen to step back and allow a sustainable team to be put together without letting his desire for instant success prevent it, or he's pursued it himself.

Either way....it got done.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:47 am

THC 10 wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:i fail to understand how mourinho left the chelsea team in shambles, considering a lot of the core players were in their peaks till 2010'a double win

"Winning the League twice for Chelsea was great, but the club was left in a mess when he departed. This was not just because they were landed with an inferior manager, but because the team was developed in an unsustainable manner. In just over three years, Mourinho spent over £200 million on 23 players, just four of whom were 21 years old or younger. He sold over ten academy-team products and left an ageing timebomb of a squad."

mess my ass. of course any team mou leaves will be left with an inferior manager, thats because he is a great manager lol not his fault. that chelsea team reached the finals that year ,were a penalty kick away from winning it all ,pushed united all the way for the pl, deserved to reach the cl final next season too but ovrebo prevented it. and in 2010 they were amazing.. and all this was done when the core players under mou were still at their peak, for 3 more seasons. also if you recall mou didnt leave chelsea ,roman sacked him.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:47 am

But sometimes you don't need young blood. Like I said, he realized the Inter squad had the potential to be world champions and he carried it out.

No need to make it younger when it's the best, really. And that was what Mou did.

Chelsea for example, he made a team that played good for him in 4 years, and when he left they landed a inferior manager, but still managed to get to a CL final and win a double. In fact, the only reason they did not win CL was becouse Man U and Barca were just simply better.

Take a look at Madrid. It is probably the youngest squad in CL.

In fact, Mou controls all our buys at the moment and our transfers are still young. Even more interesting is that all the players we're linked to are young (lucas, neymar, hazard)

It's never his intention to leave a team in shambles, and I think his past teams hasn't been his fault. Bar Inter, where age was the villain, he has left the teams as good as equiped as he left them.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:50 am

Le Samourai wrote:Well what were Chelsea and Inter's objectives.....What was Roman and Morrati looking for when they hired him? A 10 year squad or instant success?. He did what they wanted him to do.Pure specualtion...but tell me if...I'm, wrong.

Perez I'm pretty sure told him that he wanted to build a sustainable squad and he hasn't disappointed.

Since care is a reciprocal thing I'm going to go ahead and assume he cared about the players he coached.....maybe not so much about the club...but at least the players.

Overall.....you guys are presenting a gross exaggeration of a guy....almost to Caricature level....of a guy who is so ambivalent to everything around him and ruthless to the core that he only services his own desire to win with 0 regard for the desire of those around him.

Evidence does not at all support that.

Where is it written you can have instant success but not abondon any hope for the future for it? Many coaches have done both.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 am

Lord Hades wrote:

mess my ass. of course any team mou leaves will be left with an inferior manager, thats because he is a great manager lol not his fault. that chelsea team reached the finals that year ,were a penalty kick away from winning it all ,pushed united all the way for the pl, deserved to reach the cl final next season too but ovrebo prevented it. and in 2010 they were amazing.. and all this was done when the core players under mou were still at their peak, for 3 more seasons. also if you recall mou didnt leave chelsea ,roman sacked him.

I guess you don't understand what quotation marks mean :facepalm:
That was pulled from the original post...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:06 am

highburied wrote:@Nick

The irony just went through the roof. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 am

My my my

First people accustomed himself for being a average tactician,he won more CL than some of the top clubs CLs put together and is leading the la liga table against a team that contains xavi,iniesta and Messi at peak..

Then they say he only sign old players

Chelsea squad went on winning double after he left with Ancelotti,why is mou being blamed? why not Ancelotti?

Again that theory of he is terrible with youngsters becomes laughable when you see a Real Madrid Squad of avg age 23 leading the la liga table and being one of the best teams out there.need i say more?

and Lol at people bragging about long term not proven..

Is Fergie short term proven?

He didnt won anything with Manu for his first five years still i dont see people discrediting saying he is not short term proven..If anything peep should acknowledge and appreciate mou's adeptness to ANY LEAGUE in the world and winning trophies with in just 2 years which some other managers does in 10 or 15 years.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:32 am

This :

"Premier League teams should avoid José Mourinho"

Is rubbish. end of thread.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:37 am

Mamad wrote:This :

"Premier League teams should avoid José Mourinho"

Is rubbish. end of thread.

The title is provocative and aimed at grabbing the attention of the potential reader, it's not to be taken literally.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next