Mp4krJuventino
DeviAngel
Cotes
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AC Milan Vs Juventus  - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Milan Vs Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:29 pm

cale1991 wrote:i really hope that certain people here which accused me as lacking knowledge when i was talking about Padoin and that he's a good player for us accept this match as evidence of his quality and ability. i may have been wrong when i said that he'll play in the position of pirlo, but he still does have a great link up play and very good understanding with his teammates and a very good passing game. He'll fit in just perfectly, just give him a bit time and he'll be just like Giaccherini.

Regarding Caceres, he had a great game and his second goal was simply stunning. but let's take a look at his defending shall we? i'm not criticizing him i'm just stating that my comment about him leaving gaps in the back holds it's ground. he left el shaarawy a couple of times back for Barzagli to handle him and was causing extra work for the CB's, while if Licht had been playing i'm almost 100% certain that that wouldn't have happened, and that's the reason i can't see him playing as one of the 2 CB's in a 4-3-3 (he could fit nicely in a 3-5-2 though).

oh and i expect that some of haters will start calling us cheats again because of the Ibra goal and the non-called offside when Vučinić had that clear cut chace...well haters gonna hate....

I noticed that to about caceres and tbh I don't consider you as person who lacks knowledge in Serie A it was some ex posters :/

but ppl will argue that caceres was playing RWB something that he adors and he is great at.

We have to see more from him in a formation with 4 at the back to judge

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:33 pm

What you gotta remember is that licht is world class at what he does...Caceres however needs time to adjust to contes style and system :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:36 pm

inderbaby wrote:What you gotta remember is that licht is world class at what he does...Caceres however needs time to adjust to contes style and system :shisha:

True Caceres does need time to adjust, Licht had time to adjust in the preseason friendlies in which he wasn't anywhere near as good as he is now . Caceres started well, and it can only get better.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:38 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
cale1991 wrote:i really hope that certain people here which accused me as lacking knowledge when i was talking about Padoin and that he's a good player for us accept this match as evidence of his quality and ability. i may have been wrong when i said that he'll play in the position of pirlo, but he still does have a great link up play and very good understanding with his teammates and a very good passing game. He'll fit in just perfectly, just give him a bit time and he'll be just like Giaccherini.

Regarding Caceres, he had a great game and his second goal was simply stunning. but let's take a look at his defending shall we? i'm not criticizing him i'm just stating that my comment about him leaving gaps in the back holds it's ground. he left el shaarawy a couple of times back for Barzagli to handle him and was causing extra work for the CB's, while if Licht had been playing i'm almost 100% certain that that wouldn't have happened, and that's the reason i can't see him playing as one of the 2 CB's in a 4-3-3 (he could fit nicely in a 3-5-2 though).

oh and i expect that some of haters will start calling us cheats again because of the Ibra goal and the non-called offside when Vučinić had that clear cut chace...well haters gonna hate....

I noticed that to about caceres and tbh I don't consider you as person who lacks knowledge in Serie A it was some ex posters :/

but ppl will argue that caceres was playing RWB something that he adors and he is great at.

We have to see more from him in a formation with 4 at the back to judge
Yes I as well noticed he has an average game defensivly. However withthe transfer and him gettign sick in spain he hardly played i jjnauary and vefore that there was the break. So im sure that will improve
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:38 pm

dunno Caceres was always a bit weak in the back great in attack and had great shot, but yet again Elia sees no chance so that must point to something that Caceres is going really good
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cale1991 Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:40 pm

that's true, that's why i said that i'm not criticizing him. every player needs an adjustment period (some shorter, some longer) when he changes teams and comes under the guidance of a new coach, it's only logical.

also a fact is that IMO Licht is better at defending on the flank because he can keep his cool (despite constantly arguing with the ref's, which by the way doesn't affect his game) and doesn't get carried away by other circumstances and happenings on the field, while Caceres is quite prone like BonBon to lose his cool and forget what his primary job was. But those are things which come with age and experience, and shouldn't be a big obstacle for him.
cale1991
cale1991
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:45 pm

cale1991 wrote:that's true, that's why i said that i'm not criticizing him. every player needs an adjustment period (some shorter, some longer) when he changes teams and comes under the guidance of a new coach, it's only logical.

also a fact is that IMO Licht is better at defending on the flank because he can keep his cool (despite constantly arguing with the ref's, which by the way doesn't affect his game) and doesn't get carried away by other circumstances and happenings on the field, while Caceres is quite prone like BonBon to lose his cool and forget what his primary job was. But those are things which come with age and experience, and shouldn't be a big obstacle for him.

Everytime I see bonbon with the ball my legs go 'rocking' ffs he needs the bench today except few headers he wasn't at his best .

and tht 3-5-2 formation ? lets stick to it I love it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:07 am

I hate the 352. We should go back to the 433, withCaceres on the left so he can shoot and Lichsteiner on the right, with Chiellini and Barzagli in the center. That would be awesome. He had a great game, and that shot was beautiful.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:43 am

juventus101 wrote:I hate the 352. We should go back to the 433, withCaceres on the left so he can shoot and Lichsteiner on the right, with Chiellini and Barzagli in the center. That would be awesome. He had a great game, and that shot was beautiful.

I'd prefer de Ceglie at left back
Caceres cross with the right foot...it won't be as effective with him on the left
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:56 am

Caceres regularly starts at leftback for Uruguay and does great. He should be played there with Lich on the right. Lichsteiner-Barzagli-Chiellini-Caceres is an awesome backline.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:03 am

I don't like the 3 defender system either, feel much safer in a 4-3-3. But it still amazes me how Conte can change the formation and rotate the players from time to time and still getting great results. cheers

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2