Juventus VS Milan

5 posters

Go down

Juventus VS Milan Empty Juventus VS Milan

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:19 am

20:00 - SLIGHT febrile attack FOR TEVEZ - Take a small alarm Tevez at Juventus. The Argentine striker is in the squad for tomorrow's match with AC Milan, but had a light attack of fever, flu. Juventus - reports Sky - is a bit 'worried, but leaked some optimism. Tomorrow the Apache will do an audition. Should do it, but if it does not recover would play alongside Llorente Morata. 19:31 - VIDAL HOLDER - Massimiliano Allegri, in today's training, has shuffled the cards and so much doubt will be dissolved only tomorrow. At the moment the 4-3-1-2 is favored on 3-5-2. So Padoin seems to prevail on Pepe and Sturaro for the right-back role. Along with the number 20 should be Juventus Bonucci, Chiellini and Evra. In midfield Allegri should rely on titolarissimi Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba and Vidal. The Chilean should support the couple formed by Tevez and Morata.

18:44 - 21 CALLED - Juventus, via its website, has provided a list of the squad for the match against Milan: "There are 21 players summoned by Massimiliano Allegri for Juventus-Milan big match of the third day of return scheduled at the Stadium Saturday, February 7th 20:45.
This is the list issued by the technician after training finishing supported in the afternoon in Vinovo.
1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
5 Ogbonna
6 Pogba
7 Pepe
Marchisio 8
9 Morata
10 Tevez
11 Coman
14 Llorente
15 Barzagli
17 De Ceglie
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
23 Vidal
27 Sturaro
30 Storari
33 Evra
34 Rubinho
37 Pereyra
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Juventus VS Milan Empty Re: Juventus VS Milan

Post by dronte Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:57 am

Allegri is a chicken, too afraid to bench Pirlo even though he is clearly lacking pretty much everything this year.

We've got some amazing, pacey replacements, but no, we keep doing this and risking the counters and slowing our own play.

Hope he gets himself together against his old team..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:38 pm

dronte wrote:Allegri is a chicken, too afraid to bench Pirlo even though he is clearly lacking pretty much everything this year.

We've got some amazing, pacey replacements, but no, we keep doing this and risking the counters and slowing our own play.

Hope he gets himself together against his old team..

If you notice he reduced Pirlo's influence on the team.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Juventus VS Milan 10957729_908179109232133_4619199990781638919_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:46 pm

It's really hard to bench Pirlo because every time you think that he's finished, that you can do better without him, he saves Juventus's ass with a wondergoal. It happened last season against Genoa, this season against Torino. Plus 1/3 of Juve's goals come from set pieces and Pirlo is a huge reason for that.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Juventus VS Milan B9RO08aIgAAYO-i
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:42 pm

Devi that line is clearly not parallel with the half line Very Happy

Anyways it was a decent match, we kept it under control.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Good game, good defense, but we need not to loose concentration. This was my first time to ever watch a juve game in a UK pub lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:41 am

dronte wrote:Devi that line is clearly not parallel with the half line Very Happy

Anyways it was a decent match, we kept it under control.

Perspective: Vanishing point and horizon

Juventus VS Milan B9R3M5FIgAAyFnY

Juventus VS Milan Vanishingpoint

Inzaghi watched the replays of the opening Carlos Tevez goal and realised it was valid.

“From the bench I honestly would’ve given that as offside. He looked a metre in front from there, but seeing it again..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:48 am

Ya I don't think that's offside. Great game form everyone in my opinion. Even Padoin played well at RB. Vidal played a good game too and I think he's improving in the trequartista role, but I also like him in CM. Where do you guys think he plays better? I wanted to see Sturaro come on for Marchisio when he got subbed, but it was Ogbonna. I kind of like the fact that he switches to a 3-5-2 to defend the lead.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:58 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Ya I don't think that's offside. Great game form everyone in my opinion. Even Padoin played well at RB. Vidal played a good game too and I think he's improving in the trequartista role, but I also like him in CM. Where do you guys think he plays better? I wanted to see Sturaro come on for Marchisio when he got subbed, but it was Ogbonna. I kind of like the fact that he switches to a 3-5-2 to defend the lead.

It was more like controlling the ball and the possession and not letting them score another one. So far Allegri is doing a great job.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:39 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Ya I don't think that's offside. Great game form everyone in my opinion. Even Padoin played well at RB. Vidal played a good game too and I think he's improving in the trequartista role, but I also like him in CM. Where do you guys think he plays better? I wanted to see Sturaro come on for Marchisio when he got subbed, but it was Ogbonna. I kind of like the fact that he switches to a 3-5-2 to defend the lead.

It was more like controlling the ball and the possession and not letting them score another one. So far Allegri is doing a great job.

Yes, he is learning it the Atleti way to prepare for Borussia's game, where we should defend the lead when we are winning... He is doing really well. We are still in every competition we started wih, unlike Conte, who this time last year got us out of the Coppa and UCL. Also, Maxi did well to defeat Milan home and away.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:40 am

Hopefully Roma would disappoint and loose points tomorrow.

@Gigi: Yes, vidal played well, I didn't expect that to happen though. He sparked and was a beast, running for every ball. An ok game for pogboom though... Man of the match is absolutely tevez for me.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:57 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Are you talking about when we switched to 3-5-2?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:14 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yep!

BTW... Why is everyone hating when we win? After Garcia, now there is Galliani talking BS about TV replays...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:19 pm

salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yep!

BTW... Why is everyone hating when we win? After Garcia, now there is Galliani talking BS about TV replays...

According to him we control SKY,Medaset and the TV stations in Italy Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

Yep!

According to him we control SKY,Medaset and the TV stations in Italy Laughing

LOL he just wants to sway Milan fans' miind away from the fact that they are a shit team... Pogba beat Essien's and Muntari's ass 2 vs 1....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:42 am

Losing perspective
by Football Italia

Only in Italy... Those of us who watch Serie A habitually know that phrase can be used as a positive or a negative, but it remains inevitably true.

Where else would two clubs trade official statements and bitchy tweets, going back and forth like bored teenagers? These arent even small sides with local rivalry; they are historically the clubs with the most Scudetto titles and are the best-known abroad.

The fact Juve and Milan are acting so childishly says an awful lot about the way football is discussed in Italy. Theres no difference between the bar talk and what goes on in television interviews. The clich was always everyone in Italy is a tactician. Now everyone in Italian football is an ultra, complete with the blinkered refusal to accept any other point of view.

Only in Italy would a side that lost 3-1 spend days protesting that the line drawn on a replay mightve been slightly askew. Putting aside the whole issue of perspective, camera angles and basic geometry, just look at the footage in question. Even in the worst case scenario, Carlos Tevez was offside by at most 10 centimetres and that is being generous. Near the centre-circle. In a game that Milan lost 3-1. Its hardly the most scandalous refereeing decision the world has ever seen, is it?
Rafa Benitez and Rudi Garcia have unfortunately settled into the Italian vibe all too well, learning some of our worst habits. Roma moaned non-stop about the game in Turin again, all decisions that were borderline at best. The kind Benitez would describe with the phrase: It can happen.

In Italian ci pu stare can also translate as Ive seen them given or its an acceptable margin of error. Whats so scandalous about that? If it wasnt Juventus on the other side of those decisions, absolutely nothing. Theres more being said about this offside than the Palermo goal that clearly went over the line against Sampdoria.
Italian football is utterly addicted to outrage. No decision can go uncontested, no defeat fully deserved, no excuse left untried.

A lot of this is what makes Serie A so much fun. Nowhere else do you get this in-depth analysis of every move or so much tasty controversy to chew over between games. On the other hand, it can get tiring when we have to explain geometry while being called a cheat apologist.
Maybe its not just the parallel lines that we dont have in perspective.

P.S. Before anyone calls me biased in favour of the Bianconeri, please remember I am a Milan fan.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down