rwo power
Sushi Master
la bestia negra
Shotta
10 posters

Go down

Breno Borges Problem Case Empty Breno Borges Problem Case

Post by Shotta Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 pm

BRENO:"I am not belittling Bayern's B team, but I am going to play a friendly with the B team," he wrote on the online social network. "What a phase I am going through ... Bayern are messing with me.”

Breno Borges Problem Case 409482_354628051229812_100000478615543_1431039_1309411659_n
Shotta
Shotta
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Breno Borges Problem Case Empty Re: Breno Borges Problem Case

Post by la bestia negra Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:04 pm

still no comment

i belive that hell be back
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Nice t... tattoos.

Dunno if he's Adriano in a defender's body, or if he actually has a future. Will definitely be leaving if he doesn't get his shit together.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:16 pm

I think he needs a thorough spanking. That boy is totally ill-mannered, considering how Hoeneß and Bayern stood behind him.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:22 pm

How old is he now?
I still remember when every big club in the world were linked with him while he was at Sao Paulo. Breno had a lot going for him back then.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Only 22, but he's sure as hell missed a lot of development time due to his problems.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotta Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:24 pm

He is 22 now. Maybe even older because he refused a bone test to reveal his age when Madrid wanted him.
Shotta
Shotta
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:20 pm

To Be honest I dont think Bayern Board treated him fairly like they do to fellow young Germans that developed in their academy, say for example Breno had more potentials than Hummels and Badstuber at some point and it was the responsibility of Bayern to bring this out of him but instead no Manager ever had trust in him.

I still believe he's a better defender than Badstuber considering how he played well on his loan spell, he should leave the club, he's still young and can still rejuvenate the blossom career he was meant to have.

I am sorry things didn't work out the way we expected, but it wasn't his fault, he played only 21 matches in 5years that says it all. Bayern have really messed with him and I understand all he's going through, left his home country at such a young age when all the club in world were after him, just so he can play for Bayern and along his mentor Lucio, just for Bayern mess up everything, sold all the south Americans, Demichelis, Lucio, Sosa and now look at how they are treating Rafinha and Gustavo.(Bench players) If Badstuber can starts all game for Bayern because he's German then what do you expect.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Well, Breno was hampered by a lot of injuries, that's for sure. But you can't say no manager had trust in him. Originally LVG wanted to build up Breno & Badstuber as the main Bayern CBs - that was the reason why he told the Bayern board he didn't want to buy any defenders.

LVG actually put a lot of hopes into him, but Breno never delivered in the Bundesliga compared to his time in Brazil. When he was loaned to Nürnberg, he showed his potential for once in the second league, but then he was out with a lengthy injury again.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/breno/profil/spieler_52947.html <-- here you can take a look at the boy's injury spells. That's quite a lot of time he was out of commission.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:32 pm

is it me or does he look like dani alves in that pic

poor guy, Overrated from Day 1 by Sao Paulo
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotta Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 pm

The Problem with Breshow02 is that he is a homesick Brazilian and it would be good for his (mental) health if he goes back to Brazil to play or to Portugal.
Shotta
Shotta
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:36 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, Breno was hampered by a lot of injuries, that's for sure. But you can't say no manager had trust in him. Originally LVG wanted to build up Breno & Badstuber as the main Bayern CBs - that was the reason why he told the Bayern board he didn't want to buy any defenders.

LVG actually put a lot of hopes into him, but Breno never delivered in the Bundesliga compared to his time in Brazil. When he was loaned to Nürnberg, he showed his potential for once in the second league, but then he was out with a lengthy injury again.

First of all no Bayern Defender delivered that season, not to mention he was better than Badstuber in the few matches he played in. I remember even Van Gaal who said Badstuber will always starts criticise him so badly that he started crying and Van Gaal didn't have to criticise Breno.

Bayern board didn't help matters to sell all south American players that Breno was looking up to and also release their South America coach.

I understand the injury problem but tbh we all know he was not treated fairly, what do you expect in regards to the fire stuff, it's the board duty to support him, they assume his responsibility the moment they decided to bring such a young lad to come and play in Germany, so it's not like they did something extraordinary

Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Shotta wrote:The Problem with Breshow02 is that he is a homesick Brazilian and it would be good for his (mental) health if he goes back to Brazil to play or to Portugal.

I honestly think Bayern should sell him, I don't want to sound mean but he is Overrated..., he left brasil to early, and apart from that Center Backs don't get "rushed"... Bayern should have given him atleast a season in the B-Side..

Last edited by aleumdance on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm

I think he needs a thorough spanking. That boy is totally ill-mannered, considering how Hoeneß and Bayern stood behind him.

Did RWO just sign up for the job ? hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Breno should join Newcastle on a 6 month loan Very Happy
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Idrisozet wrote:First of all no Bayern Defender delivered that season, not to mention he was better than Badstuber in the few matches he played in. I remember even Van Gaal who said Badstuber will always starts criticise him so badly that he started crying and Van Gaal didn't have to criticise Breno.
Well, I can't really remember the matches in 2008&09 so well that I can comment on that, but your vision concerning Badstuber is pretty clouded anyway, so forgive me that I can't really take you fully serious in that respect. Only the coaches see how the players do day in and day out, and from what I read in that time, it was often reported that Breno was rather lazy in training. I have no idea what exactly LVG criticised, but AFAIK he is very adamant about players doing their best in training, too.

Idrisozet wrote:Bayern board didn't help matters to sell all south American players that Breno was looking up to and also release their South America coach.
Well, selling Lucio was more LVG's idea, IIRC. THe Bayern board was not too amused about the defensive misery that LVG caused, AFAIK.

Idrisozet wrote:I understand the injury problem but tbh we all know he was not treated fairly, what do you expect in regards to the fire stuff, it's the board duty to support him, they assume his responsibility the moment they decided to bring such a young lad to come and play in Germany, so it's not like they did something extraordinary
Well, if you can say one thing it is that Hoeneß stands by the side of his players. To claim they didn't support him properly is IMO as wrong as it can get. If there is something where you normally never can fault Bayern is the support of players when they are in dire straits.

AFAIK Breno originally had his parents with him when he moved to Germany, but when he moved in with his girlfriend (or wife? Not sure), he sent back his parents to Brazil. Some reports surmise that this led to the growing instability of his, too.

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Did RWO just sign up for the job ? hmm
I'd like to Razz I am really annoyed at people who misbehave like that, to be frank. It really looks as if he should have stayed with his parents a little longer - they would have taught him better manners, I'm sure.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotta Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:01 am

RUMMENIGGE: "Breno admitted that he wrote the tweet and told the coach that there was a misunderstanding. He apologized to the coach and the team."

"Heynckes wants to leave it at that. He should stop tweeting. Players can't just vent their emotions."

"We stand by Breno despite that unnecessary message."
Shotta
Shotta
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:41 pm

So this guy is back playing after 3 years in jail... I just read he was linked to Lazio or something.

Any Brazillians here to shed light? How is he doing...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:31 pm

Can't really on those Brazilians anymore...

Catracho ;(
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down