Marotta: "Amauri case should give reflection. Ziegler is not a problem. No defender? The Rose responds to the needs of our season"

Go down

Marotta: "Amauri case should give reflection. Ziegler is not a problem. No defender? The Rose responds to the needs of our season" Empty Marotta: "Amauri case should give reflection. Ziegler is not a problem. No defender? The Rose responds to the needs of our season"

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:26 pm

On his arrival in the Football League, the Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta has made an assessment of the market Juventus to the microphones of the reporters present:

"The defender has not arrived? We have a squad that responds to the needs of our season. We have certainly tried to strengthen it, but the building meant to give better players, there were profiles and availability of this level. If we have bridged the gap with Milan? We're chasing him, surely it is not easy, but I think a lot of work in society and Antonio Conte, who is giving emerging coach winning mentality to the group and it is good omen for the future. "

Marotta also dwells on the case Ziegler, who yesterday released statements much controversy since the withdrawal of the Swiss national team,

"Zigler problem? Absolutely not. The rumors so long, leading to conflicting trends from month to month. Everything can be solved calmly in accordance with the economic management techniques and strategies that the company agrees with the coach. "

Another tricky case to Amauri. The managing director of Juventus, Giuseppe Marotta, does not really digested, like most of the Juventus fans, of the attacker's refusal to go to Italy and Brazil play France in Marseille in the row:

"The question must make us reflect Amauri in the light of what today is the assembly. Amauri Because in this case has a contract net of 3.8 million and had been granted incentives for 3.2 million gross from Juventus. The Net 2.5 Marseille guaranteed him and gave him a contract for two more years, so a total of three years. Faced with such a situation must make a reflection, if not, companies risk being trapped. If you bring as an example? It is a case which must be taken as an example. " The player 31-year-old has repeatedly stated that he had decided to stay to prove at Juve, and help the team, but the impression is that hardly Amauri will be called into question by Antonio Conte, who had already failed to beginning of the season.

The note that Juventus have bought many players, spending a lot of money: "The Napoli finished third and made 12 grafts in training - Marotta -. answers are roses that are integrated, Juve has definitely invested and laid the foundations for a new cycle and a new coach. We tried to meet the needs of the technician. I must say that the added value is represented by Antonio Conte, in which we have great confidence. What is the best buy in the market? It seems to me that newspapers have said Pirlo, top players arrived on a free transfer to Juventus. Forlan? do not want to express myself on the other, the field is important only judge. "
Closure on the collective agreement: "I'm realizing that common sense prevails on the part of all components, I find the agreement."

Back to top Go down

Marotta: "Amauri case should give reflection. Ziegler is not a problem. No defender? The Rose responds to the needs of our season" Empty Re: Marotta: "Amauri case should give reflection. Ziegler is not a problem. No defender? The Rose responds to the needs of our season"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:19 pm

bro I edited ur post into paragraphs and pls next time do that and highlight the imporatant parts ith red ..nto the parts u like lol but the important ones
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum