red&blacklegion
Dante
Ganso
Potential
mr.galliani
40 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner - Page 3 Empty Re: Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner

Post by Dante Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:35 pm

No point in bothering anymore mate . Such things are unavoidable from unavoidable idiots.
Not all Inter fans are the same of course , but as it seems , it's not just 1 banner and that's even more disgusting. But , i wonder , doesn't anyone there in Italy see these stuff in stadiums? Why they don't do something about it?

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner - Page 3 Empty Re: Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:44 am

If you guys really think these can't be found on the stands of every single stadium and in the hands of every single teams fans then...Let's face it,there's a rotten apple in every tree.Quite hypocritical posting this and generalizing on this scale,and acting like Milan fans never did anything similar...

Idiots will be idiots,best to deal with them is to turn the blind eye.Or be a hypocrite and do what you do...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 am

VibeTribe wrote:If you guys really think these can't be found on the stands of every single stadium and in the hands of every single teams fans then...Let's face it,there's a rotten apple in every tree.Quite hypocritical posting this and generalizing on this scale,and acting like Milan fans never did anything similar...

Idiots will be idiots,best to deal with them is to turn the blind eye.Or be a hypocrite and do what you do...

Ok, you say it's hypocritical to generalize on this scale and i agree completely.From my part , i never generalized this case with all Inter fans.

But you generalize as well , saying this is something that can be found on any team's stadium .. can you provide something to prove that?

Because you call Milan fans hypocrits and you say some Milan fans have done something similar. please tell us what , i would be very happy to know .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:59 am

I am not generalizing anything,I didn't say Milan fans are hypocrites don't twist my words.I said the ones posting here are being hypocritical.

Unfortunately I don't speak Italian and don't know how to search for those,even if I saw them I wouldn't know.There's a thread here on goallegacy that I remember with some tasteless banners from Milan stands...It happens man,stop behaving like only Inter fans are like that.Like I said,there's rotten apples in every tree.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 am

WOW, so much to agree and disagree on. Here we go.
highburied wrote:omg omg omg
Kille them all!
Seriously, worse things happened in football. This is just an INDIVIDUAL banner ffs.
Thought I'll agree with this one, but then I saw the post below showing tons of banners like that and that didn't impress me Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner - Page 3 Character0010
Forza Rossoneri wrote:That's no excuse to downplay this incident. Nobody here actually believes all Inter fans are evil because of this banner. Inter fans actually made a huge banner to celebrate Maldini's last derby. However, this one is tasteless and those INDIVIDUAL Inter fans deserve to be criticised harshly for being bad supporters. And yes, these thoughtless people happen to be Inter fans... is it illegal to say the name of the club they support? No. Deal with it.
I still think this is more of a rage talk, which I completely understand. But flaming some Inter fans is just gonna piss off other inter fans on this forum, it won't bring peace and love which we all strive for.
halamadrid2 wrote:loool... Milan fans told to let it go..... HELLO they are poking fun at someones condition that couldve taken their lives/health..... imagine barca fans poking fun at De La Reds heart condition... how would i feel??? hmm id want them to get banned from all stadiums forever
True. I guess we could aproove some of the flaming Milan fans do. But only for today Razz
Dante13 wrote:No point in bothering anymore mate . Such things are unavoidable from unavoidable idiots. Not all Inter fans are the same of course , but as it seems , it's not just 1 banner and that's even more disgusting. But , i wonder , doesn't anyone there in Italy see these stuff in stadiums? Why they don't do something about it?
And there, a mature and sound opinion. I completely agree. The banners are sick, and Inter fans should feel ashamed of their Interistas plus some actions should be taken. From what I've seen, the hooligans are quite recognizable from photos.

But don't be foolish people. Is this kind of behavior really only possible in Inter stands? Milan is a huge city and one's footballing preferences don't make him a better or a worse human being.

I'm stunned that other Inter fans didn't react to such disgusting banners, but what can you really do against a bunch of hooligans.

Seeing something like this in Serie A does not surprise me though. And it happening on Inter stands is just an image of the culture unfortunately imo. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to hate on Italy, but football fans can be really agressive, competitive and fanatic there.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:13 am

mr.galliani wrote:Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner - Page 3 AjO8J6sCIAAkv5d

Look like Inter fans to me, Zarola.

Oh fck off.

Like Milan fans are any better, last year they where making fun of deaths of Inter legends faccheti and someone else i dont remember, this is just few, maybe one idoit..
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:15 am

The Fonz wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
red&blacklegion wrote:Maybe their fans are 90% Argentinian too like their team.
The fck is this racist shit??? ban this tool

Why does it bother you,aren't you Colombian sure ? :coffee:

Have I been deceived by him again? Sad
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:16 am

VibeTribe wrote:I am not generalizing anything,I didn't say Milan fans are hypocrites don't twist my words.I said the ones posting here are being hypocritical.

Unfortunately I don't speak Italian and don't know how to search for those,even if I saw them I wouldn't know.There's a thread here on goallegacy that I remember with some tasteless banners from Milan stands...It happens man,stop behaving like only Inter fans are like that.Like I said,there's rotten apples in every tree.

Of course there is. I never said Milan fas were perfect. But please stop placing me in the category of hypocrits, because i never said or acted like that in this thread. I was the first person in the thread who said we shouldn't generalize this case with all Inter fans.

My point in this is , if you can't prove what you say , then don't. We can see THESE inter fans , holding THESE banners in the stadium and we can condemn them for that .

Saying every apple has it's rotten tree , it's very true and i completely agree with you. But implying Milan fans did similar stuff , well that's a bit hypocritical,don't you think. You acted like you know what they did , but you can't come up with anything to prove it.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:20 am

But you are being hypocritical,I have no evidence but this isn't a courtroom.I know it happens,you know it happens,everyone knows it happens.If you're gonna dance around the fact that I don't have any pics then this discussion is futile.

This time we are holding the banners,next time it's gonna be Juve fans,then Milans fans...It will always happen from all sides,why can't we just end it there and stop giving these douchebags attention.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:24 am

VibeTribe wrote:But you are being hypocritical,I have no evidence but this isn't a courtroom.I know it happens,you know it happens,everyone knows it happens.If you're gonna dance around the fact that I don't have any pics then this discussion is futile.

THis time we are holding the banners,next time it's gonna be Juve fans,then Milans fans...It will always happen from all sides,why can't we just end it there and stop giving these douchebags attention.

well , fair enough . I won't deny this, i am sure it happens elsewhere. Let's end the discussion here like you suggested, because it's not worth talking about these people ,that we can agree on Razz .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:28 am

@dante
Evidence

Yes sorry you guys are classy as shit, bombers.

"During yesterday's derby, all the banners from the Milan fans were dedicated to Inter coach Leonardo who was "guilty" of going to the other side of the city. It seems like that they have forgotten the likes of Vieri, Ronaldo, Pirlo, Seedorf and many others. During the second half, however, there was an offensive and shameful banner presented by the Milan fans with this phrase:

"Leo che aspetti, raggiungi presto Prisco e Facchetti." Or "Leo just wait, soon you will reach Prisco and Facchetti" as in dying like those two Inter legends.

Not only that, the leader of a Milan ultra group called "Commando Ultra' Tigre" was arrested at the Giuseppe Meazza. In his car, a baseball bat and four knives were also found. Marco Righetto, 35 years old, was arrested for possession of explosives."

At least Inter fans dont wish death to anyone.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:24 am

To Our Milan Friends in this thread: Inter fans unravel a DISGUSTING banner at the Milan derby!

In reality: Two dudes holding a four foot sign....:lol!:

Cro's sig is indicative of some of the people I see in here....They got knocked to the ground, and made it worse by trying to get back to their feet and start swinging so fast that they smashed themselves in the face
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:31 am

bhends wrote:To Our Milan Friends in this thread: Inter fans unravel a DISGUSTING banner at the Milan derby!

Cro's sig is indicative of some of the people I see in here....They got knocked to the ground, and made it worse by trying to get back to their feet and start swinging so fast that they smashed themselves in the face

Not really, Dante already ended the debate peacefully, but you know Cro and how he insists on causing another stir Laughing

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:34 am

Arquitecto wrote:
bhends wrote:To Our Milan Friends in this thread: Inter fans unravel a DISGUSTING banner at the Milan derby!

Not really, Dante already ended the debate peacefully, but you know Cro and how he insists on causing another stir Laughing

LOL no im not, he asked for evidence and i gave him some, Milan fans are no better then Inter, both groups have some retarded ppl in the stands, as do Juve fans, Lazio, Roma etc......
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:31 am

mr.galliani wrote:What were Inter fans saying when some Jubentini insulted Facchetti? Something to do with class, no?

the irony of you trying to put yourself in the good light... smoking
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:38 am

There are always classless fans who support clubs, every team has them. Not going to generalize that every Inter supporter is classless.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:22 am

Ok kids not the first and not the last time some crazy fans do something outrages in football! This stuff happens all the time and every team has classless fans so don't generalize because of a crazy group of people!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Wow....Italian football fans are crazy....much like hooligans? But nothing new...and just the minority I hope...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:40 pm

I thought we all agreed upon this Cro. No need for repeat. All teams have these idiots in the stands. In any case , what's the point of discussing further in this thread? doesn't worth it. If you like , make another thread about these Milan fans and we will continue there , we said it all about the Inter banners.

* oh and just for clarification. I asked evidence from Vibe , not from you.

And not because i thought he wouldn't find anything similar from other team's fans or Milan's .I just thought it was the right thing to do at that point of our discussion , after he claimed some Milan fans have done similar stuff.

Hadn't to do anything with Milan fans being "bombers" or that this incidence was all about Inter . Just to clarify it.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:22 am

Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner - Page 3 800sr

If you cant see whole thing click me

True story :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:24 am

red&blacklegion wrote:Maybe their fans are 90% Argentinian too like their team.

And what would the problem be if that were the case?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:29 am

Now THAT, is unraveling a banner :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:35 am

The funny thing is that Gattuso / Cassano will more then likely not give a shit.
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:26 am

CroInter wrote:@dante
Evidence

"During yesterday's derby, all the banners from the Milan fans were dedicated to Inter coach Leonardo who was "guilty" of going to the other side of the city. It seems like that they have forgotten the likes of Vieri, Ronaldo, Pirlo, Seedorf and many others. During the second half, however, there was an offensive and shameful banner presented by the Milan fans with this phrase:

"Leo che aspetti, raggiungi presto Prisco e Facchetti." Or "Leo just wait, soon you will reach Prisco and Facchetti" as in dying like those two Inter legends.

Not only that, the leader of a Milan ultra group called "Commando Ultra' Tigre" was arrested at the Giuseppe Meazza. In his car, a baseball bat and four knives were also found. Marco Righetto, 35 years old, was arrested for possession of explosives."

Please show me the banner. And the ultra group leader you posted about isn't anyone important,the head of the curve sud's name is called Il Barrone.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:22 am

Milanfan7 wrote:
Evidence

Please show me the banner. And the ultra group leader you posted about isn't anyone important,the head of the curve sud's name is called Il Barrone.

That was almost a year ago.... i remember i posted in on old forums, cant find it now but here is a source from milan news proving im not bullshiting :coffee:

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=49246
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:20 am

CroInter wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
Evidence

That was almost a year ago.... i remember i posted in on old forums, cant find it now but here is a source from milan news proving im not bullshiting :coffee:

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=49246

No pic= didnt happen.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next