red&blacklegion
Dante
Ganso
Potential
mr.galliani
40 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner

Post by mr.galliani Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:07 am

What do black teenage robberies have anything to do with Inter fans consistently being classless?

mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner

Post by Kev Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:08 am

Those "fans" are just heartless, heartless people. How can they nod shudder at the evil they are involved in? They're also exceedingly selfish, tarnishing the reputation of millions of other "righteous" Inter fans.

SMH :facepalm:
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:12 am

mr.galliani wrote:What do black teenage robberies have anything to do with Inter fans consistently being classless?

It was an example of how stupid your generalisation was.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:17 am

He didn't gerneralize tho.....he said "inter fans" - the guys he pointed out were in fact Inter fans.....

It's not like he said....all Inter fans.........

Same as the Liverpool thing.....one liverpool fan did something wrong....here a group of inter fans did something wrong.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:19 am

Shameful. Hurting football.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 am

ragbirjosh wrote:He didn't gerneralize tho.....he said "inter fans" - the guys he pointed out were in fact Inter fans.....

It's not like he said....all Inter fans.........

Same as the Liverpool thing.....one liverpool fan did something wrong....here a group of inter fans did something wrong.

ummm... he didn't have too. If i say "white people cant dance", its the same thing as saying "all white people can't dance"... whichever sentence you use, your are grouping all white people, or in this thread's case, all inter fans into the same group...
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:25 am

zarola wrote:ok... so Inter fans are disgusting because two pieces of shit in our crowd decide to stick up a sign of this filfth.

yet an entire crowd boos one of the best signings of Serie A this winter without even giving him a chance to prove himself...

but it's inter fans who are disgusting.
zarola wrote:ok... so Inter fans are disgusting because two pieces of shit in our crowd decide to stick up a sign of this filfth.

yet an entire crowd boos one of the best signings of Serie A this winter without even giving him a chance to prove himself...

but it's inter fans who are disgusting.

Lolll pls pls tell me ur not refferin to borrielo as the best signings in serie a.

The guy is average at best, hence milan gettin rid of him and roma tryin to do the same.

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:27 am

He was politically correct.....if an article was written about this......the that would be the headline.

Maybe he should've written "A group of inter fans" but it's honestly the title anyone would put.He hasn't generalised anyone so far.....in fact by posting the picture and referring to them as "they" he has specified the culprits.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:44 am

ragbirjosh wrote:He was politically correct.....if an article was written about this......the that would be the headline.

Maybe he should've written "A group of inter fans" but it's honestly the title anyone would put.He hasn't generalised anyone so far.....in fact by posting the picture and referring to them as "they" he has specified the culprits.

Your telling me you honestly believe any writer will put the headline "Inter fans are shameful"? I don't know whether to :lol!: , Suspect , or :facepalm:

TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:45 am

ragbirjosh wrote:He was politically correct.....if an article was written about this......the that would be the headline.

he was not politically correct :lol!:
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 am

TheBlueArmy wrote:

Your telling me you honestly believe any writer will put the headline "Inter fans are shameful"? I don't know whether to :lol!: , Suspect , or :facepalm:

Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner

To answer your question, No,only a stupid writer would do that.....however basically any writer would title the article as he did.

I don't know what he intended....but you have to read alot into this to extrapolate "Inter fans are shameful" from this title

You can argue Metinsk maybe generalised....but I just don't see how Mr Galliani did.Maybe he meant to generalize as a troll....if that was his intention...he failed.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:56 am

ragbirjosh wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:

Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner

To answer your question, No,only a stupid writer would do that.....however basically any writer would title the article as he did.

I don't know what he intended....but you have to read alot into this to extrapolate "Inter fans are shameful" from this title

You can argue Metinsk maybe generalised....but I just don't see how Mr Galliani did.Maybe he meant to generalize as a troll....if that was his intention...he failed.
"Don't think, Interisti, that you can so easily disassociate yourselves from these people and act like this is not a classless act."
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 am

mr.galliani wrote:I think what I was trying to say was: "Don't think, Interisti, that you can so easily disassociate yourselves from these people and act like this is not a classless act."

The club should take the blame and cop a fine. Move on.

Josh, read this quote.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:02 am

I missed that quote. :facepalm:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:15 am

sounds like your upset your team lost
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:17 am

ITT: mad bb fans grasping at straws
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:20 am

Honestly, those are a couple of fans... not all of us agree with what was written... I for one have said my prays for both those players... What jersey they put on dosen't matter to me...

So please do not judge us based of the actions of a couple of fans...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:21 am

omg omg omg

Kille them all!

Seriously, worse things happened in football. This is just an INDIVIDUAL banner ffs.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:04 am

highburied wrote:omg omg omg

Kille them all!

Seriously, worse things happened in football. This is just an INDIVIDUAL banner ffs.

That's no excuse to downplay this incident. Nobody here actually believes all Inter fans are evil because of this banner. Inter fans actually made a huge banner to celebrate Maldini's last derby. However, this one is tasteless and those INDIVIDUAL Inter fans deserve to be criticised harshly for being bad supporters. And yes, these thoughtless people happen to be Inter fans... is it illegal to say the name of the club they support? No. Deal with it.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 am

milan fans mostly letting out their frustations at their loss rather than the banner
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:59 am

Boy, there seem to be a lot of these "individuals"

Zlatan's book title "I am Zlatan", Inter fans change to "I am a gypsy":

Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner - Page 2 Sfinteristi3

"Gattuso, give us a no look pass" Picture of him with one eye:

Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner - Page 2 Sfinteristi2

More Gattuso ridicule of his serious medical condition:

Inter fans unravel disgusting, tasteless banner - Page 2 Sfinteristi1

mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 pm

loool... Milan fans told to let it go..... HELLO they are poking fun at someones condition that couldve taken their lives/health..... imagine barca fans poking fun at De La Reds heart condition... how would i feel??? hmm id want them to get banned from all stadiums forever
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:09 pm

And how would you feel if I now said to you: Instead of wasting your time sharing you nonsensical opinions on a football forum, go and catch up on that education you evidently missed out on and learn how to use basic grammar. Shame common sense cannot be taught... Maybe I should put that on a banner and show it at a stadium millions of people have their eyes on. How would that be for "banter"?
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Oh another brilliant one thanks to Adam Digby's twitter, @adz77: "Gattuso furia cieca." Gattuso blind fury.

He is taking a dig at them as we speak. Thoroughly enjoyable.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:26 pm

What were Inter fans saying when some Jubentini insulted Facchetti? Something to do with class, no?
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:35 pm

No point in bothering anymore mate . Such things are unavoidable from unavoidable idiots.
Not all Inter fans are the same of course , but as it seems , it's not just 1 banner and that's even more disgusting. But , i wonder , doesn't anyone there in Italy see these stuff in stadiums? Why they don't do something about it?

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next