Sushi Master
Lord Spencer
Babun
Magricos
BAYERN_MUNICH
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lazio fans with neonazi banner for Klose Empty Lazio fans with neonazi banner for Klose

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Lazio fans showed a banner at the match against AS Rom with the slogan "Klose mit uns" refering to the nazi military slogan "Gott mit uns". The two 's' of the slogan were runic characters like the ones from the 'SS'

Lazio fans with neonazi banner for Klose 1047963991-klose.9

What do you think about the Lazio fans, are they known for being neo nazis?
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Lazio fans with neonazi banner for Klose Empty Re: Lazio fans with neonazi banner for Klose

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 pm

I was surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Lazio fans with neonazi banner for Klose Empty Re: Lazio fans with neonazi banner for Klose

Post by Babun Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:52 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Lazio fans showed a banner at the match against AS Rom with the slogan "Klose mit uns" refering to the nazi military slogan "Gott mit uns". The two 's' of the slogan were runic characters like the ones from the 'SS'

There's nothing Neo-Nazi in that banner. I translate it literally to you: KLOSE MIT UNS = Klose is with us / one of us Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:54 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Lazio fans showed a banner at the match against AS Rom with the slogan "Klose mit uns" refering to the nazi military slogan "Gott mit uns". The two 's' of the slogan were runic characters like the ones from the 'SS'

Lazio Ultras are know for being Fascist sympathizers, and they are showing Klose they like him because of the German connections and the Nazi regime. Although Klose would be by all accounts offended being also Polish.

It is something in the Lazio culture, and Lotito have been combating it for a while now.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

babun1024 wrote:

There's nothing Neo-Nazi in that banner. I translate it literally to you: KLOSE MIT UNS = Klose is with us / one of us Very Happy

i think you aren't very familiar with history and allusions.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Klose's father considers himself more German than Polish, IIRC.

Still, nothing wrong with it apart from being sorta Nazi sympathising. But this is Nazio, so meh.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:08 pm

the irony of using a nazi font on someone who's from poland is apparently lost on nazio fans...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:08 pm

che wrote:the irony of using a nazi font on someone who's from poland is apparently lost on nazio fans...
Laughing
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Nazi's viewed Poles as racially inferior and suitable for enslavement...so massive luls...
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAbackBone Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Seppuku wrote:Nazi's viewed Poles as racially inferior and suitable for enslavement...so massive luls...
... and killed them in droves.

This is quiet despicable in my eyes.
Klose would be offended by this. I am sure.

ImAbackBone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 pm

che wrote:the irony of using a nazi font on someone who's from poland is apparently lost on nazio fans...

What do you expect from Ultras who are fascists "for the lulz"
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Klose plays on the GERMAN, not polish national team, and he has a GERMAN, not polish citizenship. Please don't call Klose polish, because THAT would offend him...
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:39 pm

TheBlueArmy wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but Klose plays on the GERMAN, not polish national team, and he has a GERMAN, not polish citizenship. Please don't call Klose polish, because THAT would offend him...

no it would'nt ... he always says how proud he is about his polish roots, he speaks the language perfectly ,also often with Podolski, and has many family members there.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:55 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but Klose plays on the GERMAN, not polish national team, and he has a GERMAN, not polish citizenship. Please don't call Klose polish, because THAT would offend him...

no it would'nt ... he always says how proud he is about his polish roots, he speaks the language perfectly ,also often with Podolski, and has many family members there.

Proud of his roots doesn't make him want to be called polish.. I don't want to be called canadian, but I live here.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:00 pm

I don't see why Klose would be ashamed of his POLISH heritage? A German citizenship and playing for Germany still does not make him German by blood.

I'm Hungarian and have lived in the USA since I was 4, but I would be offended if people were to disregard my fully Hungarian blood and label me as solely American. Just my 2 cents. Thumbs up
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:

I don't see why Klose would be ashamed of his POLISH heritage? A German citizenship and playing for Germany still does not make him German by blood.

I'm Hungarian and have lived in the USA since I was 4, but I would be offended if people were to disregard my fully Hungarian blood and label me as solely American. Just my 2 cents. Thumbs up

Calling someone polish, who has german citizenship, is not the same as saying someone has polish roots...

If I were to go to klose and be like "hey, your polish" he would be like "No, I';m german, with polish roots" see the difference?

I'm German and hungarian, but live in Canada. I consider myself german because both my parents have german citizenship, and so do I. if someone would call me canadian, I would be like "no, i'm german living in canada" or, if someone called me hungarian, I would say "no, I'm german, with hungarian roots"
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:19 pm

TheBlueArmy wrote: Calling someone polish, who has german citizenship, is not the same as saying someone has polish roots...

If I were to go to klose and be like "hey, your polish" he would be like "No, I';m german, with polish roots" see the difference?

I'm German and hungarian, but live in Canada. I consider myself german because both my parents have german citizenship, and so do I. if someone would call me canadian, I would be like "no, i'm german living in canada" or, if someone called me hungarian, I would say "no, I'm german, with hungarian roots"

Yeah, I see what you're saying. I guess we'd just have to ask Klose himself because i'm not sure I agree with you that he'd respond "No, I'm German with Polish roots". I think he would say, "I'm Polish with German citizenship"

I'm a US and Hungarian citizen, but if someone called me an American, they'd be right, but I would always correct them with "Hungarian-American" as I still feel very attached to Hungary.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:09 pm

You obviously don't know anything about him so leave comments like that out, he is German but still proud that he was born in Poland, he never said hates his heritage!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:41 pm

white_star wrote:

You obviously don't know anything about him so leave comments like that out, he is German but still proud that he was born in Poland, he never said hates his heritage!

So you would call him polish, even though he's not? :lol!: :facepalm:

he has polish roots, but he's german smoking
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:48 pm

He has enough polish roots for it to be ironic.
He is German, but not an Aryan for all it's worth.

Also, Babun, you sure you're german? what a fail.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Klose is a first generation German-Polish, so I would bet he would still identify with his Polish side (such as refusing to celebrate when scoring against them) as most first generation immigrants do.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Exactly he is Polish and proud of it!! He was born in Poland then came to Germany got a citizenship and chose to play for Germany because he had mor chances of winning something!! It's called dual citizenship, lots of the German national team is made up of people born in different countries or have different heritage, he views himself as a pole and he is!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Why would he be offended with being called Polish when it's his birthplace.

Last edited by Magricos on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:38 pm

He said he it's best for him to be called European though.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:44 pm

white_star wrote:Exactly he is Polish and proud of it!! He was born in Poland then came to Germany got a citizenship and chose to play for Germany because he had mor chances of winning something!! It's called dual citizenship, lots of the German national team is made up of people born in different countries or have different heritage, he views himself as a pole and he is!

:facepalm: um... dual citizenship is when you have 2 citizenship's. Klose only has 1 citizenship, and its german. it's fairly difficult to get a dual citizenship in germany.

If he felt polish, he would be playing for poland, not germany :facepalm:
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next