Harmonica
RealGunner
the xcx
guest7
Albiceleste
28 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The FIFA Ballon d'Or Gala 2011 thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The FIFA Ballon d'Or Gala 2011 thread

Post by la bestia negra Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:41 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
supra969 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
supra969 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Sneijder Muller Nerman Suarez :lol!: shouldn't even be on this list
says who

suarez rapped messin in the copa as i remmber
Only thing Suarez did in the Copa was dive to get mascherano sent off, without that he has nothing, he did nothing for his club either

more like karma beating the barcelona player at his own game

and no wait the goals he scored werent enough
He did nothing against Argentina, except dive and scream at the ref of course, I doubt you even watched the Copa America.

timezone diffrence

and well i couldnt even afford a subscription at that time but im telling you suarez and forlan are perfect for the list

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The FIFA Ballon d'Or Gala 2011 thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The FIFA Ballon d'Or Gala 2011 thread

Post by Khaled Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:40 am

Adit wrote:2010 was sneijers year to be exact

who is sneijder?
no way Surprised is he the guy who played gd 6 months in his career & is nobody now !!

He wasn't even the best player at Inter in 2010.. thx to Inter's defence they won the CL ( vs Barca & Bayern)..

Xavi won the WorldCup + Laliga(99pts).

Messi was the best player in 2010 indivdually, scoring 60goals & providing 20 assists [calender year]..

If its just about individual performance, it should be Messi, if Overall including Trophies Xavi should have won it..

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:42 am

Lionel Messi wrote:2010 was Xavi's year to win it, too late now.

Hopefully, Spain wins the Euro (2012)..
Barca with at least a CL..

==> Barca Top 3===> 1-Xavi, 2-Messi & 3-Iniesta Very Happy in 2012.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:02 am

Correction:

➫ Messi Stats in All Competition ( Just in Year 2011):

- Total (Club & Country): 70matches, 59goals & 35 (41) assists.

➫ Messi Stats in All Competition ( Just in Year 2010):

- Total (Club & Country): 67matches, 62goals & (28) assists.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:48 am

I just wanna say congrats again to Messi and Guardiola Smile

Loved how Messi thanked Xavi especailly since the guy really deserves a mention for being the top midfielder for a few years now but still only ever comes third in these awards Razz And that Messi wouldnt get these awards without him Smile

I wish I understand Spanish, would have loved to hear what Guardiola has to say....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:22 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:T. Silva > Pique in 2011

Anyways, what's the criteria again for the "presidential award"?

U have to be old :coffee:

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Guardiola selected best coach of the year. Deserved.

"I would like to share this award with Ferguson and Mourinho, and all the coaches in the world".

Guardiola is all humility and class, as always Smile Does anyone know what the hell Mourinho said last year when he won it?

omarish wrote:NERMAN > MESSI

GET IN GGGAOGWA GOJAF JA

Can I say troller? Razz

Ganso wrote:many bicycle kick goals are scored per year.Fecking Damiao and Julio Baptista scored one.the only reason Rooney's was special is because it was vs City

Exactly, I saw a bicycle kick very similar by Crouch too :lol!:

The xcx wrote:dafuq is this..Shakira :facepalm:

Whats wrong with Shakira? Eye candy Afro Too bad she werent allow to shake her a$$ in this ceremoney :lol!:

windkick wrote:I hope this sparks Messi to go on a scoring rampage

:lol!:

rsinatra wrote:
The xcx wrote:
rsinatra wrote:i dont think xavi ever expected to win it.. but he definitely deserved to be ahead of c. ronaldo. what has ronaldo done in 2011? won the copa del rey? ffs xavi was fundamental in all of barça's titles.
not about the trophies, invidual performances against others, whats more valuable to club..Midfielder whos vital for a team or a player who scors 50 goals a season? The answer should be obv nuff.

so only strikers and goal scorers should ever win the award?

its not just a team.. the best team in the world. without xavi things this team would look very different.

im sure c. ronaldo is very important for madrid, and he's there with the best atm, but i just dont think that 50 goals in la liga say that he's the second best in the world. i think xavi deserves more recognition!!!

but messi is best.

I think ppl who knows and watches football already recognise Xavi and thats enough Smile

jiopsi wrote:
Lionel Messi won the FIFA Ballon d’Or after polling 47.88 of the votes, ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo (21.6)%) and Xavi (9.23%).

Love ur pic jiopsi! Cool And great to see the win margin, 48% Cool
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:01 pm

And boy was fat Ronaldo FAT or what! He looked so damn fat Im a bit worried for his health tbh! Hes always been meaty and big...but this is getting out of hand, someone should control him and make him diet or soemthing, fatter than the obeast Americans (no offense) Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7