Gil
windkick
El Chelsea Fuerte
Lex
Dnmac4
35 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

De Gea's not so bad anymore, huh? - Page 4 Empty Re: De Gea's not so bad anymore, huh?

Post by poolsupporter Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 am

kiranr wrote:

Are these accurate? I have seen more than one goal through his legs or from just under him to be honest...

That stat should be more definitely..

I'd hope they are. Opta Stats for PL games only. Apparently updated to include all PL games so far.

poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

De Gea's not so bad anymore, huh? - Page 4 Empty Re: De Gea's not so bad anymore, huh?

Post by RED Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:24 am

ali8775 wrote:Devil-Is-Red, do you think any of Lindegaard or De Gea is better then Scez?

i think he is better than both atm. I have been really impressed with how good Szczesny has become.

But the way Lex goes on, you would think he was Buffon or something. He does have the occasional flap here and there, like he did against Fulham for their equalizer.

Just look at Poolsupporters post stat above.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:26 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
ali8775 wrote:Devil-Is-Red, do you think any of Lindegaard or De Gea is better then Scez?

i think he is better than both atm. I have been really impressed with how good Szczesny has become.

But the way Lex goes on, you would think he was Buffon or something. He does have the occasional flap here and there, like he did against Fulham for their equalizer.

Just look at Poolsupporters post stat above.

This, Chesney is good and everything but you get killed on here like your a moron if you think he's not the best keeper in the EPL.

I for one think De Gea, Friedel,Reina, and Hart are better but what is wrong with being young and being the 4th best keeper in the EPL?

I mean fans of his need to remember he has no accomplishments to speak of. He will soon enough but to just laugh at people like certain posters on here do when you say another keeper is better then him is just ignorant especially when you have nothing to back it up.

I mean Arsenal got him for pretty much no money and he will be one of the top keepers in the EPL for 10 plus years, I don't know why some people take that as disrespecting him.

Like I said in another post if De Gea made the mistakes he did in the last 2 games Arsenal dropped points in he would be the sole reason United lost the games and he would suck and not be strong enough for the EPL.

All thats needed is a little rationalism and perspective like actually looking at De Gea's performances as a whole and not pick out one or two because you could make anyone look bad by doing that.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:03 am

The Franchise wrote:I reckon people are going to look kinda silly in 5 years time for the way they speak about De Gea.

2 seasons of great play in La Liga: great talent, good goalie, cool.

Couple errors in 6 months of PL : Useless garbage.

Give the guy some time and lets see what he becomes.

I dont think SAF is helping him by rotating him in and out, especially when he was playing well and not making errors. But give the dude some time and lets see.

Lindegaard is decent, probably could start at a decent team but not capable of what De Gea is. Once De Gea irons out his game, this comparison will be laughable.

This ^^
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:38 am

Huh?? When have i ever hyped up Szczesny to the point of Buffon status? All i've ever said is that he's better than De Gea, which isn't a lie

Krul alone looks better than most of the keepers mentioned is thread
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:18 am

Krul > Szczesny
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:03 pm

I agree

Now the formula is Krul>>Szczesny>>De Gea
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4