Real Madrid's Pepe: I would sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan & Porto's Fernando if I was club president

+15
Shamirr
Freeza
Albiceleste
The Nature Boy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
Babun
Ik7
Le Samourai
guest7
halamadrid2
Doc
RealGunner
EarlyPrototype
BarrileteCosmico
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid's Pepe: I would sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan & Porto's Fernando if I was club president - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid's Pepe: I would sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan & Porto's Fernando if I was club president

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Jese more potential than Ronaldo? scratch

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid's Pepe: I would sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan & Porto's Fernando if I was club president - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid's Pepe: I would sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan & Porto's Fernando if I was club president

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Ganso wrote:oh please,sarabia got an assist from a corner and now you guys are acting as if he ripped Barcelona apart.

Yh lol he did nothing in that game up till that point lmao and after that he did nothing aswell Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Ganso wrote:oh please,sarabia got an assist from a corner and now you guys are acting as if he ripped Barcelona apart.

Sarabia for Getafe got them a win against barca

reading comprehension??? btw his stats says otherwise
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:53 pm

king_alex10 wrote:hala u have a point regarding Falcao, but Falcao demonstrated his talents in the EL, whereas Fernando played at the highest level in the UCL, not just in the Portuguese league or in the EL.

To be honest, I do have a preference for Fernando and kind of overrate him sometimes, but I think it is a safe bet to say that a proven player who has done it at a higher level is > than a young talent who has yet to play on that stage. This doesnt mean that he WONT be better, or if he got his chance now even, but that hasnt happend yet

Not to sound disrespectful to his fans, but its Torres all over again methink i.e. good for 2 season and then back to the cave

i agree with the rest though, of course proven>not proven, but then you have to look at the chances theyve gotten and when castilla players have gotten their chance they usually have never dissapointed
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Jorge Mendes said jump...

Chance to unproven Castilla > brining em in from outside imo. Esp when you consider that our current team is WC and is very young, it is the perfect time to test our youngsters, give em a chance...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Sarabia is the son of Podolski who has come to rid us of Refcelona. He will then do battle with the False One Neymar and reveal who is the true Chosen One meant to lead Madrid into a new Generation. Only then will the rest of the world begin to appreciate his power and skillz. I know, because Wikipedia told me.

TBH, I have to agree with you guys, Sarabia was a bit meh in that game at times. Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:26 am

He might be a lunatic and if he doesnt take his meds a danger to himself and everyone around him but he knows what he talking about here.

Gaitan has a more complete game than Di Maria, though not overall a better player while Fernando is one of the better players of his type around.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:32 am

The Franchise wrote:He might be a lunatic and if he doesnt take his meds a danger to himself and everyone around him but he knows what he talking about here.

Gaitan has a more complete game than Di Maria, though not overall a better player while Fernando is one of the better players of his type around.

lmfao :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:20 pm

I suggest RM take Pepe's advice, tbh. Gaitan is proven enough as well as Fernando.

They have now become the most underrated players, imb.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:06 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Ik7 wrote:We don't need to buy anymore players. We have a great squad with at least 2 world-class players to fill each positions. The players just need to be given time and Madrid will win UCL and La Liga.

Albilol WC hmm
I gotta agree with you on that, that piece of trash Laughing Evil or Very Mad
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2