Real Madrid's Pepe: I would sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan & Porto's Fernando if I was club president

+15
Shamirr
Freeza
Albiceleste
The Nature Boy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
Babun
Ik7
Le Samourai
guest7
halamadrid2
Doc
RealGunner
EarlyPrototype
BarrileteCosmico
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Real Madrid's Pepe: I would sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan & Porto's Fernando if I was club president Empty Real Madrid's Pepe: I would sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan & Porto's Fernando if I was club president

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Real Madrid defender Pepe has voiced his admiration for Benfica winger Nicolas Gaitan and Porto midfielder Fernando and stated that he'd happily bring the duo to the Santiago Bernabeu if he were in charge of the club.

The Portugal international also had words of praise for Porto playmaker Joao Moutinho, but stressed that Madrid already have Mesut Ozil in his position.

"Who I would sign if I were Real Madrid president? I really like Gaitan. He has a lot of creativity and has the quality to play for a club like Real Madrid," Pepe was quoted as saying by O Jogo.

"Another player who I really like is Porto's Fernando. He has the quality to play for Madrid, too. So those are the two players I'd bring to the club.

"Joao Moutinho is a great player as well and has a lot to give to Porto and Portuguese football. I don't see him at Madrid, though, because we already have Ozil."

Gaitan has recently been linked with clubs such as Barcelona and Manchester United, while Fernando has reportedly caught the attention of several Serie A sides.

Well, he might be a violent SOB, but at least he's not stupid :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid's Pepe: I would sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan & Porto's Fernando if I was club president Empty Re: Real Madrid's Pepe: I would sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan & Porto's Fernando if I was club president

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Di Maria > Gaitan

Lass > Fernando :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid's Pepe: I would sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan & Porto's Fernando if I was club president Empty Re: Real Madrid's Pepe: I would sign Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan & Porto's Fernando if I was club president

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:34 pm

i wont mind having Gaitan in my team
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Could Gaitan use his right foot and I rather Fernando over Lass.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Jese>>>>Gaitan

Alex>>>>>Fernando

Thanks but no thanks
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Once again, Gaitan and Fernando are playing first division football with Porto while Jese and Alex haven't even seen the hardships of Adelante. Not to put down those 2 promising youngsters but as I type Gaitan >>>> Jese and Fernando >>>> Alex until proven otherwise...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Jese played with the first team in America and China and scored 2 goals and couldve gotten more if it werent for him missing 1v1 chances everywhere

Alex was the player of the tournament in the u19 world cup

rodrigo is ripping that league apart atm, and he wasnt half the player Morata and them lot are now so yh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:48 pm

They aren't proven but the talent they are showing are good signs.

I agree with hala, would rather take our castilla and devolop them rather than buying more unneccesarry players
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Di Maria is better..........................
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Nah Pepe is just sick of all his rolling around.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:51 pm

nah he is just trying to find company for kaka
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ik7 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:55 pm

We don't need to buy anymore players. We have a great squad with at least 2 world-class players to fill each positions. The players just need to be given time and Madrid will win UCL and La Liga.
Ik7
Ik7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:04 pm

We should sign Justin Bieber and give him a shirt number= probably the same effect from buying another play( shirt sales for uncle Flo) eco smile
The squad is complete, no need to change eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:09 pm

I can't believe Fernando is still at Porto. One would think a team in need of a DM would get him. United, Milan, perhaps even Inter with an aging Cambiasso should all be looking into him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Alex>Fernando,ive heard enough lmao
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Ik7 wrote:We don't need to buy anymore players. We have a great squad with at least 2 world-class players to fill each positions. The players just need to be given time and Madrid will win UCL and La Liga.

Albilol WC hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Ganso wrote:Alex>Fernando,ive heard enough lmao

same... Fernando has been beast ever since 2008 where he played fantastically well against Manchester United in the CL when United were favored by 10000000000:1 against porto.

He hasnt improved by leaps and bounds since then, but he has been playing at a pretty consitently high level for that role for a while now.

Could easily fit in most teams bar Barcelona
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Dani wanted him at Barca instead of Masche :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:26 pm

I wanted him at Juve over Felipe Melo but thats not saying much lol
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:27 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Jese played with the first team in America and China and scored 2 goals and couldve gotten more if it werent for him missing 1v1 chances everywhere

Alex was the player of the tournament in the u19 world cup

rodrigo is ripping that league apart atm, and he wasnt half the player Morata and them lot are now so yh

Alex was the best player of a youth tournament and Jese played in 2 friendlies and scored 2 goals. Fernando and Gaitan are literally currently playing UCL football whilst enjoying first team football for big club in Portugal in the form of Porto. There is no comparison really and we need to stop over hyping youngsters that haven't even kicked a ball in La Liga. I would give you some leeway with Rodrigo and Morata though...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:35 pm

doesnt Rodrigo give you some sort of clue as to how much better our youth is than the players mentioned (MY OPINION, before people start generalizing)

if jese where to go to that league he would be regarded as one of the best in the world, he has more potential than ronaldo imho

Joselu played against osasuna last year and scored in his debut

if only they would get more chances, there wouldnt be this much discussion

Sarabia for Getafe got them a win against barca, eventhough he has hardly been played as a AM

Falcao the best Porto player is struggling to run for through balls in laliga let alone call himself what he was described as in that league

AGAIN MY OWN OPINION

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:41 pm

oh please,sarabia got an assist from a corner and now you guys are acting as if he ripped Barcelona apart.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Ganso wrote:oh please,sarabia got an assist from a corner and now you guys are acting as if he ripped Barcelona apart.

looool exactly, he was pretty crap, even with the amount of space he had whenever he had the ball due to barcelona's high line.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:42 pm

hala u have a point regarding Falcao, but Falcao demonstrated his talents in the EL, whereas Fernando played at the highest level in the UCL, not just in the Portuguese league or in the EL.

To be honest, I do have a preference for Fernando and kind of overrate him sometimes, but I think it is a safe bet to say that a proven player who has done it at a higher level is > than a young talent who has yet to play on that stage. This doesnt mean that he WONT be better, or if he got his chance now even, but that hasnt happend yet
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Jese more potential than Ronaldo? scratch
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next