Lord Spencer
Serge Gnabry
Valkyrja
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Anyway why cant it be Kroos and Khedira?

Considering Mr Piggy cant go on for ever and despite all the talent coming through none of them have the skillset to take over from Mr Piggy apart from Kroos.

That is after 2016 no? Or Piggy will stop being good somehow? I hope not in my dearest deepest heart and soul. :facepalm: *not a facepalm but praying while closing eyes*

Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:

Considering Mr Piggy cant go on for ever and despite all the talent coming through none of them have the skillset to take over from Mr Piggy apart from Kroos.

That is after 2016 no? Or Piggy will stop being good somehow? I hope not in my dearest deepest heart and soul. :facepalm: *not a facepalm but praying while closing eyes*

Best Germany First XI - Page 3 382859_10150364322601263_643241262_8718500_1755606740_n
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:

Kroos is 21 and Sweignsteiger is 27 the point is a replacement will have to be looked at sooner or later and Kroos imo is that man.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Okay, I'm totally confused mate, is this one of your deep jokes? I don't get it at all if it's serious. I've said numerous times, Kroos is awesome, Schweini is the most complete CM as of now, Bayern is just too stacked in MF for Kroos to always start, and the same goes for Germany. And I'm now a losser who needs to be kicked out from the thread where I praise the uber alles footballing nation due to not accepting Kroos as a starter? Now I can implement this normally :facepalm: I've never used this like that before, sorry you disgust me if this isn't a deep joke...
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Okay, I'm totally confused mate, is this one of your deep jokes? I don't get it at all if it's serious. I've said numerous times, Kroos is awesome, Schweini is the most complete CM as of now, Bayern is just too stacked in MF for Kroos to always start, and the same goes for Germany. And I'm now a losser who needs to be kicked out from the thread where I praise the uber alles footballing nation due to not accepting Kroos as a starter? Now I can implement this normally :facepalm: I've never used this like that before, sorry you disgust me if this isn't a deep joke...

People should know when to be emotional...

Where is your Sense of humour....?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Yeah, I'm not emotional, I'm just giving bait for you to show your good sides to members here, not just a total-Bayern-lover against the world troller. Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Yeah, I'm not emotional, I'm just giving bait for you to show your good sides to members here, not just a total-Bayern-lover against the world troller. Very Happy

I think people who understand the character I am playing here will really appreciate my effort and see a different side. I think you are one of those people.

But really I get where you are coming from if you want Khedira to start ahead of Kroos, also I expect you to get where I am coming from If I want Kroos to start.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:18 pm

That's true. I don't understand why people always fight with you when you troll, maybe you just seem to always troll for them. :lol!:
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:That's true. I don't understand why people always fight with you when you troll, maybe you just seem to always troll for them. :lol!:

I don't understand why some people are so seriously, But I usually don't troll people only if they have it coming to them...

and my trolling are usually debatable but not conclusive, unlike FC HOLLYWOOD Authoritative trolling.

I once trolled about Kroos being the best passer in bundesliga and suddenly I realise I was right and I just pretended that I knew it all along.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:23 pm

I love Kroos but you can't have Schweini as the only defensive midfielder in there, it's suicide.
Kroos was good yesterday but watch the game again, his play without the ball is still very raw, he
just stands around, it's very apparent.

This is not a computer game, this is real.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:Yesil says hello

His movement is probably the closest to Klose but he can't head the ball sadly.
When you think about it, it's really hard to replace Klose.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:09 am

In my opinion, Klose is one of the manu untouchables. Ozil, Klose (if hes not exhausted from playing too much, remember hes 30+), Schweini, Lahm, Muller (if on form), and Podolski (if its not a friendly), are all untouchable. The centerback spots are a fight between Boateng, Hummels Mertesacker, Badstuber, Howedes, and even Tasci if he can get back on form. The 2nd fullback spot is between Beck, Castro, Boateng, Howedes, Trasch, Schmelzer, Aogo, and Jansen. The 2nd center midfield spot is between the Benders, Khedira, Kroos, Rolfes, and even Ballack if he can somehow earn a callup. Gotze gives Podolski and Muller tough competition, I could evensee playing Gotze in friendlies instead of one of them, but not in games that matter. Gotze probably has moretalent than anyone available right now, and while hes mature for being 19, hes not quite mature ENOUGH yet. Podolski and Muller never disappoint when itmatters, so I think theiruntouchable right now, exceptfor friendlies. Gomez too gives Klose a fight and I could even say play Gomez sometimes in friendlies or to rest Klose because of his age, but other than that, Klose cant be touched.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3