Best Germany First XI

+11
Toffer Harley
Superstone Mariomintsch
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
Raptorgunner
juventus101
ImAbackBone
urbaNRoots
Lord Spencer
Serge Gnabry
Valkyrja
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Reus is the man to watch out for , many of you won't have seen him play because he rejected 5 of his 7 NT nominations because of injuries, but this guy is the new star in germany Smile ...


Kroos is in my opinion superb since Hitzfeld brought him into the first team a fews years ago, with some downs inbetween but you could see his magic back in that time. He will easily fill the role of Schweinsteiger when Schweini retires.


Last edited by BAYERN_MUNICH on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1706
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Exactly, Kroos might be the most talented player in FM 2011. I don't know about now, but the player in red is still a supersub and reliable benchman, not a definite starter beside Ozil. And Godolski will not make way for Schurrle who I don't think is that much better than Holtby, just play in less competitive post. No Gomez there is the rightest thing though. Very Happy

Kroos is indispensable to German national team, an Important member of the first team, an obvious starter ahead of Khedira and Loew has already confirm this
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Who is he gonna bench for Kroos, mate? Khedira and Schweinsteiger are both starting. Kroos might be the first one to get subbed in on basically any midfield position, but he's not starting when there's no injuries.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 9028
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:20 pm

I'm not to sure about Khedira being in the starting lineup. Ok Khedira made a superb game yesterday, but if Kroos keeps on playing for Bayern with his current form, there will be no chance for Khedira.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1706
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Wow yeah, Kroos have more potential than Khedira. But he's just undisputed 1st player off the bench for MF, not Khedira. You need that man to stabilize and lessen the burden of the attackers. You absolutely need him against tougher teams, especially if you play the newest 3-3-3-1 (nice formation btw) which could be the best formation after the next 6 months. Kroos will also play if you need more ball retention in place of Godolski. Yes, the God will make way to him, not Reus though. Still not good enough that excellent youth Reus is, not even as good as Gotze, who would still have hard time to displace Podolski and Kroos.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 639
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:25 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:I'm not to sure about Khedira being in the starting lineup. Ok Khedira made a superb game yesterday, but if Kroos keeps on playing for Bayern with his current form, there will be no chance for Khedira.

Moreover Kroos had a better game than Khedira yesterday and played magnificent against Ukraine.

Kroos is a starter Loew has already confirmed it, if this butthurts Bayern haters like they should complain as much as they like, but Kroos will be starting, he deserves to start
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Wow yeah, Kroos have more potential than Khedira. But he's just undisputed 1st player off the bench for MF, not Khedira. You need that man to stabilize and lessen the burden of the attackers. You absolutely need him against tougher teams, especially if you play the newest 3-3-3-1 (nice formation btw) which could be the best formation after the next 6 months. Kroos will also play if you need more ball retention in place of Godolski. Yes, the God will make way to him, not Reus though. Still not good enough that excellent youth Reus is, not even as good as Gotze, who would still have hard time to displace Podolski and Kroos.

In my opinion, you can say that Reus is on a Level with Götze. But the problem is, Reus has a team around him, which was about 20 weeks on the last Bundesliga spot last year and the frist team which was supposed to be religated, and Götze had the championship winner team around him.

Reus is just another type of player, more like a mixture of Podolski/Götze/Schürle







Last edited by BAYERN_MUNICH on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1706
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:32 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Wow yeah, Kroos have more potential than Khedira. But he's just undisputed 1st player off the bench for MF, not Khedira. You need that man to stabilize and lessen the burden of the attackers. You absolutely need him against tougher teams, especially if you play the newest 3-3-3-1 (nice formation btw) which could be the best formation after the next 6 months. Kroos will also play if you need more ball retention in place of Godolski. Yes, the God will make way to him, not Reus though. Still not good enough that excellent youth Reus is, not even as good as Gotze, who would still have hard time to displace Podolski and Kroos.

In my opinion, you can say that Reus is on a Level with Götze. But the problem is, Reus has a team around him, which was about 20 weeks on the last Bundesliga spot last year and the frist team which was supposed to be religated, and Götze had the championship winner team around him.

Reus is just another type of player, more like a mixture of Podolski/Götze/Schürle

Okay then I admit I didn't follow Reus close enough. He might be as good as Gotze but he's older so that may change for 2014, not the Euro though. But yeah, your nation only not stacked in fullback and striker. Everywhere else leads to envy for other countries and love for such weak fussball-ing country such as mine. Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 639
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:39 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:After yesterday, I won't dare draw up a lineup without Khedira. Kid single-handedly made us keep a clean sheet.

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice this.

Sami dominated in that game.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Wow yeah, Kroos have more potential than Khedira. But he's just undisputed 1st player off the bench for MF, not Khedira. You need that man to stabilize and lessen the burden of the attackers. You absolutely need him against tougher teams, especially if you play the newest 3-3-3-1 (nice formation btw) which could be the best formation after the next 6 months. Kroos will also play if you need more ball retention in place of Godolski. Yes, the God will make way to him, not Reus though. Still not good enough that excellent youth Reus is, not even as good as Gotze, who would still have hard time to displace Podolski and Kroos.

In my opinion, you can say that Reus is on a Level with Götze. But the problem is, Reus has a team around him, which was about 20 weeks on the last Bundesliga spot last year and the frist team which was supposed to be religated, and Götze had the championship winner team around him.

Reus is just another type of player, more like a mixture of Podolski/Götze/Schürle

Okay then I admit I didn't follow Reus close enough. He might be as good as Gotze but he's older so that may change for 2014, not the Euro though. But yeah, your nation only not stacked in fullback and striker. Everywhere else leads to envy for other countries and love for such weak fussball-ing country such as mine. Very Happy

watch the youtube vids i posted to get an overview of his skills last and this season Wink
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1706
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:16 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Who is he gonna bench for Kroos, mate? Khedira and Schweinsteiger are both starting. Kroos might be the first one to get subbed in on basically any midfield position, but he's not starting when there's no injuries.

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 385119_10150364272011263_643241262_8718234_441906609_n
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:30 pm

:bow: HAHAHAHAHAHA smoking
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 639
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Khedira = Kroos benched.

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 KHED1

Don't be mad :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Kroos > Mehdira :coffee:

Mehdira can spend more time with his meh chick everybody wins :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:34 pm

What was that? I can't hear you over all that sexy.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Kroos = Schweinsteiger + Özil
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1706
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Zealous wrote:Khedira = Kroos benched.

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 KHED1

Don't be mad :coffee:

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 315755_10150364270786263_643241262_8718233_1035900520_n

DONT BE STUPID..


Last edited by Idrisozet on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:38 pm

The thing is I like Kroos, I've said so multiple times, but Khedira is great at making any team he plays in balanced. He'll run all day for you and that'll make your CB's look like gods as a result.

Kroos should play higher up the pitch IMO so his competition is Muller or Gotze. My opinion.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Zealous wrote:The thing is I like Kroos, I've said so multiple times, but Khedira is great at making any team he plays in balanced. He'll run all day for you and that'll make your CB's look like gods as a result.

Kroos should play higher up the pitch IMO so his competition is Muller or Gotze. My opinion.

Kroos defensive ability are under-rated, his quite good. He some how manage to keep possession nicely which some how frustrate opposition midfield and they rarely ever get any chance to press or counter attack.

He totally render Van Bommel and Sneijder useless, with his intelligent movement.

Khedira is a Good player but Kroos is ahead of him overall, Anyways lets wait until then and see who starts.

By the way let me check up Khedira and Kroos defensive Stats in their last match, you might just be surprise Khedira isn't that much ahead of Kroos
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Khedira isn't a defensive midfielder. He's a CM, what I meant was that he makes the midfield's job easier with intelligent runs and pressing.

Tactically Khedira is a player every coach would like to use. Of course Kroos is a talent so him starting for Germany wouldn't surprise me but I think managers like Lowe and Mourinho appreciate players like Khedira who are willing to do the running for the team.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Anyway why cant it be Kroos and Khedira?

Considering Mr Piggy cant go on for ever and despite all the talent coming through none of them have the skillset to take over from Mr Piggy apart from Kroos.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Zealous wrote:Khedira isn't a defensive midfielder. He's a CM, what I meant was that he makes the midfield's job easier with intelligent runs and pressing.

Tactically Khedira is a player every coach would like to use. Of course Kroos is a talent so him starting for Germany wouldn't surprise me but I think managers like Lowe and Mourinho appreciate players like Khedira who are willing to do the running for the team.

Kroos does all the running as well, he also make himself available to pass to all the time, Loew also appreciate technical players like Kroos. Like he said, he'll rather score more goals and concede few, than score less goals and concede none. So in other words he prefers attacking players to defensive players.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Yup, Perotta in MF was key for Italy in 2006 and not ADP or Montolivo or Fiore or other attacking midfielders there you see. Please man, Kroos is awesome, but you need the beard-less Tunisian born Khedira in midfield. Okay?
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 639
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Anyway why cant it be Kroos and Khedira?

Considering Mr Piggy cant go on for ever and despite all the talent coming through none of them have the skillset to take over from Mr Piggy apart from Kroos.

That is after 2016 no? Or Piggy will stop being good somehow? I hope not in my dearest deepest heart and soul. :facepalm: *not a facepalm but praying while closing eyes*
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 639
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Yup, Perotta in MF was key for Italy in 2006 and not ADP or Montolivo or Fiore or other attacking midfielders there you see. Please man, Kroos is awesome, but you need the beard-less Tunisian born Khedira in midfield. Okay?

Error


Last edited by Idrisozet on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Anyway why cant it be Kroos and Khedira?

Considering Mr Piggy cant go on for ever and despite all the talent coming through none of them have the skillset to take over from Mr Piggy apart from Kroos.

That is after 2016 no? Or Piggy will stop being good somehow? I hope not in my dearest deepest heart and soul. :facepalm: *not a facepalm but praying while closing eyes*
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 639
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Best Germany First XI - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Germany First XI

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum