So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final?

+11
rodri
ronalessi
Juveman17
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
AltoZ
la bestia negra
urbaNRoots
Onyx
Ausi90
15 posters

Go down

poll

So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_lcap15%So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_lcap24%So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 8 ]
So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_lcap6%So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_lcap18%So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_lcap9%So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_lcap9%So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_lcap12%So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 34

So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Empty So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final?

Post by Ausi90 Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:50 pm

We all know those 4 are gonna be in the draw, so let's not play humble pies here (with all due respect to the other teams).

Personally I have been dying to see where Bayern stands against Barca. Will they buck under and lose by big margin like last time the two met, or will Barca be finally be dethroned?

Dortmund vs Barcelona is another tie I would love to see happen.

anyway tell me about ur favourite match up in this season semifinals/finals.

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Empty Re: So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final?

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Bayern vs Barca. I don't want to see Real Madrid vs Dortmund again, however it's the only way Bayern/Barca can happen.

Anyway I think any combination will be good.

In terms of the final, I want a Clasico. However again, any combination will be good.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final? Empty Re: So do you want Spain vs Germany semifinals, Spain vs Germany final or one nation final?

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Only Real Madrid and Bayern München are already through.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:56 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Only Real Madrid and Bayern München are already through.
no one is through
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by AltoZ Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Dont think UEFA wants Bayern-Dortmund, not many outside Germany would watch that.

Bayern - Real
Dortmund - Barcelona

That would be nice. And then Bayern/Real - Barcelona in the final.
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Best from a UEFA fixing stand point would be:

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund

The rematch! Can the exciting and beloved new breed of Dortmund surprise the Madrid Armanda again? Los Blancos have the weight of history and pedigree urging them on to a legendary 10th title but we know that Dortmund can beat them over two legs! The question is, can they do it again and go on to Wembley? Before it was for points, now it's for glory! It's the young guns vs the big boys!

Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

Clash of the titans! The two teams likely to win their league this season, in fact Bayern already has! Barcelona has been on a roll since their historic comeback against AC Milan! But now they come up against a team that might finally be able to keep the ball better than they can! Bayern are desperate for redemption in the Champions League after last season and they have tore through everything thus far but can they beat Barcelona? FCB vs FCB, Bavaria vs Catalonia and a date with Wembley at stake!

For the record I think that there is a chance that these are not the semis. Malaga, PSG, Juve and maybe even Gala still have a chance.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:57 pm

la bestia negra wrote:no one is through

Ok Rolling Eyes
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Gala has a chance rofl the false humulity is getting very boring.

Bayern and Madrid are through and Barca and Dortmund are likely to go through but PSG and Malaga have slim hopes.

As for the question i am bored by Barca and Madrid so any combination of...

Barca v Bayern/Barca v Dortmund/Madrid v Bayern/Madrid v Dortmund or even Bayern v Dortmund would be nice.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Gala has a chance rofl the false humulity is getting very boring.

I believe in the magic of football Proud. 99 times out of 100 though we win and I expect us to win tonight as well.

I don't think you should write off Juve just yet. They might show us something and it wouldn't be the first time Bayern lost from a winning position :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Slim hopes? please mate, we are going to fry some cules and eat them with chop sticks. PSG are going through, causing the biggest european upset of the year. all your calculations are wrong because there will be no barca in the next round.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Don't count us out yet...
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:08 pm

A chart showing the probability of the semi finalists based on betting odds. (It's being assumed that Madrid are through already apparently lol)

Spoiler:

The probability that Real Madrid will make it to the semis apparently is so high that you can't even place a bet on it anymore, so I took Real Madrid as fixed already; for the other teams, the current probabilites of making it are 87.1% for Bayern, 83.1% for Barça, 72.9% for Dortmund, and hence 12.9% for Juventus, 16.9% for PSG and 27.1% for Malaga.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:12 pm

To be quite honest, it's quite likely that we will have a Germany and Turkey final. And, that's exactly what I want.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rodri Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:19 pm

FCB - BVB = final of my dreams

rodri
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Reus "Barca are favourites"

Dat Jinx Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:31 pm

rodri wrote:FCB - BVB = final of my dreams
which fcb? hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:42 am

That will be decided in July when it's FCB vs. FCB playing in honor of the Great Seducer
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:31 am

I want the winner of Barca v PSG for Madrid. Seriously I don't think we can ever face this Barca side at a more better time in CL. And if PSG go through, well that's even a bigger bonus.

Madrid v BVB final Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:53 am

I can't see the Italy vs Germany final.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausi90 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:48 pm

because it's not happening bro.

Juve out tonight. Bayern will win 2-1 again.

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausi90 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Barca will win 3-0 vs PSG

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down