halamadrid2
izzy
Lord Awesome
EarlyPrototype
urbaNRoots
35 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Neymar signs a new contract with Santos - Page 4 Empty Re: Neymar signs a new contract with Santos

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Forgive me if I don't really take on contract renewals as the be all and end all of someone not getting transferred. I'm quite cynical when it comes to these things. Glad he's staying though. If he believes he'll improve there, then who is I to say otherwise. And he'll be paid handsomely so there.

- A Real Madrid fan who isn't mad......probably hungry though....and in need of tea...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Neymar signs a new contract with Santos - Page 4 Empty Re: Neymar signs a new contract with Santos

Post by Catracho Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Doc wrote:Forgive me if I don't really take on contract renewals as the be all and end all of someone not getting transferred. I'm quite cynical when it comes to these things. Glad he's staying though. If he believes he'll improve there, then who is I to say otherwise. And he'll be paid handsomely so there.

- A Real Madrid fan who isn't mad......probably hungry though....and in need of tea...

I love this comment as much as I love your Avatar.

and I'm hungry too. good call.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Catracho wrote:ONE BIG THREAD FULL OF MAD AF FANS...

Real Mad fans are Real Mad lmaooo...just as mad as Barce fans...

smh, yall quick to say this about the man cuz he's staying in Brazil, and not going to your crummy clubs.

Yall stay classy now. :facepalm:

Calm down bro.

Some madrid fans wanted Hazard and some still think he will join in the summer. Nothing has changed.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:48 pm

:dance:

NO ONE BELIEVED ME WHEN I SAID HE WAS TOO SCARED TO GO TO EUROPE Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Lionel Messi wrote::dance:

he is already proven against european teams yo :dance:

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:53 pm

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:53 pm

That Feeling when our League and Team can afford to pay him and the rest of our promising players that much mula..

More than you can say about Argentina btw

Afro
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Catracho wrote:I love this comment as much as I love your Avatar.

She is from a XXL magazine photo shot. Don't let my wonderful comment give you the idea that I never wanted him as I really would have enjoyed seeing him in a Real outfit but if he really believes that his game would improve in Brasil, then that is that. Nothing I could do about that. I can't really blame his thinking as I had that same thought pattern while choosing universities (either I stay here or go abroad). I felt like I would get my degree while staying here and improve and I did.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Ganso wrote:

in friendlies? If we are taking friendlies into account, Messi is already the GOAT Very Happy Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Neymar hasn't played competitive games in Europe because he is too good. :dance:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Doc wrote:
Catracho wrote:I love this comment as much as I love your Avatar.

She is from a XXL magazine photo shot. Don't let my wonderful comment give you the idea that I never wanted him as I really would have enjoyed seeing him in a Real outfit but if he really believes that his game would improve in Brasil, then that is that. Nothing I could do about that. I can't really blame his thinking as I had that same thought pattern while choosing universities (either I stay here or go abroad). I felt like I would get my degree while staying here and improve and I did.

Oh I know who she is lol.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Brasileros are used to having to use friendlies to make their players like better a la Pelé Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:01 pm

That's why Messi =/= THE GOAT. :coffee:

Chicharito >>> every SA player. :coffee:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:That's why Messi =/= THE GOAT. :coffee:

Call me when Chichachoke performs in a final :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

Gold Cup. Thumbs up
Tell me when Mehssi scores more goals in a WC than Chicharito. :coffee: :Trollface:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Gold Cup. Thumbs up
Tell me when Mehssi scores more goals in a WC than Chicharito. :coffee: :Trollface:
I distinctly remember him being quiet in that final, and pretty much just there to be offside. pirat

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Ganso wrote:

in friendlies? If we are taking friendlies into account, Messi is already the GOAT Very Happy Laughing
dude he scored on f*cking Neuer,thats like reaching the Cl finals :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Great move from a player whos actually thinking

why the hell should a 19 yr old rush to live on his own in another continent, 19 ffs hes still got another 15-16 years of his career lmao

i dont see why he should rush to go sit on Barca or RM bench hes not going to start week in week out and there is little a player of his quality is going to learn from a season of benchwarming and training

I hate seeing players who rush and end up wasting their talents
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:38 pm

julias wrote:Great move from a player whos actually thinking

why the hell should a 19 yr old rush to live on his own in another continent, 19 ffs hes still got another 15-16 years of his career lmao

i dont see why he should rush to go sit on Barca or RM bench hes not going to start week in week out and there is little a player of his quality is going to learn from a season of benchwarming and training

I hate seeing players who rush and end up wasting their talents
Couldnt agree more,it would be a stupid move for him and Madrid.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Well, he won't be winning WPOTY anytime soon, that's for sure...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Doc wrote:Well, he won't be winning WPOTY anytime soon, that's for sure...

lol who is with Messi and CR around
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:44 pm

It's really pretty simple as to why this happened, and everyone connected with Santo's and Neymar have pretty much been saying he is not leaving anytime soon.

If you are Neymar why in the hell do you want to go to Europe? He will probably be Third in world player of the year voting and he gets to make a ton of money in his homeland and can be the king of a league that is better then most of you think and probably on par with some of the lower European leagues. You guys act like the Brazilian league is trash or something. He will be the best player in the league and probably the most famous man in Brazil over the next couple of years, that's not a bad deal.

Mark my words, when Neymar gets sold he will go for more then Ronaldo did.

I for one think Ronaldo is a much better player then he ever will be but Santos is proving there not dumb and the era of Europe dictating terms to Brazil is over when. Brazil has one of the best economies in the world and making money off there talent is not going to be a one way street anymore.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Doc wrote:Well, he won't be winning WPOTY anytime soon, that's for sure...
he will be 22 in 2014,you guys are acting as if hes going to spend his career in Santos....
its just 2 years,really...

he would actually have a great shot at it if we reach the finals in the world cup.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Ganso wrote:he will be 22 in 2014,you guys are acting as if hes going to spend his career in Santos....
its just 2 years,really...

Ganso, note this phrase well, as long as he stays in Brasil and Santos, he would never see that award.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

I dont see how him signing a contract would pre empt him from moving. It would just mean his fee would be higher.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:54 pm

The funniest part about this whole thing is that half the posters on here still think he is going to Madrid this summer.

Wake up people, it's not there god given right to buy any player they want. He plays for Santos and they will tell you when they are ready to sell not the other way around.

With a good performance in the World Cup and all the hype he will get leading up to and in the world cup can you imagine what his price will be then? I mean 45-50 mill is small potatoes compared to what there going to get for him after the world cup and they will get to keep his services for the next couple of years on top of it. I mean whatever there paying him is nothing compared to all the money they are going to make off of him.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next