Should it happen?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Iran strike closer by day Empty Re: Iran strike closer by day

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:59 am

Is Iran having a nuclear programme or producing WMDs a very dangerous situation?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:34 am

Will happen sooner or later.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:54 am

Israeil have like 1000000000 nuclear weapons and we just want to use nuclear energy.

yet Iran is a bad country and nobody talks about Israeil. just because US supports them.

US government are butthurt because we are publicly against them and Israeil. Nuclear program is just an Excuse.

US supported Saddam for 8 f***ing years to attack Iran and Kill innocent people. they gave him free Chemical weapons to kill people.

US can break any rule in the world because they are powerful. what a pathetic world.

anyway, this news are just BS. every year they say the same things again and again and again....
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Chomeini needs to be gone, but TBH I don't believe in the reports of a nuclear weapons program of Iran, it just makes no geopolitical sense for them to actually have nukes. Would just isolate Iran further, which is sad, because it's a country with potential.

They just need to get rid of the fundamentalists, and get in a proper government. What ever became of the green revolution?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Mamad wrote: Israeil have like 1000000000 nuclear weapons and we just want to use nuclear energy.

yet Iran is a bad country and nobody talks about Israeil. just because US supports them.

US government are butthurt because we are publicly against them and Israeil. Nuclear program is just an Excuse.

US supported Saddam for 8 f***ing years to attack Iran and Kill innocent people. they gave him free Chemical weapons to kill people.

US can break any rule in the world because they are powerful. what a pathetic world.

:bow:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:11 pm

And don't be too harsh on Israel, Netanjahu is a humungous dick, but you have to keep in mind where the Israelis are coming from.

Maybe it's German guilt speaking, but I just think you have to remember that they're surrounded by people who want them dead. No excuse to behave like assholes towards the Palestinians, but I understand why Iran and Syria make them nervous.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:19 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:And don't be too harsh on Israel, Netanjahu is a humungous dick, but you have to keep in mind where the Israelis are coming from.

Maybe it's German guilt speaking, but I just think you have to remember that they're surrounded by people who want them dead. No excuse to behave like assholes towards the Palestinians, but I understand why Iran and Syria make them nervous.
The major problem here is the U.S. No nation as powerful as the U.S. should be picking sides in such a situation but they support Israel despite all the crap they've got on their resume.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Keep in mind where the Israeli's are coming from?

Yah, they came from Poland.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:27 pm

they say the same thing every year.....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Mamad wrote: Israeil have like 1000000000 nuclear weapons and we just want to use nuclear energy.

anyway, this news are just BS. every year they say the same things again and again and again....
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:42 pm

The Americans wont support this since their military bases are more likely to be the target of the Irani missles. That is not to suggest that Iran can actually take on the US but the Americans have enough headaches already and they wont risk starting a regional war over some speculations
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Iran isn't dumb enough to attack Israel.... just like Iraq would have never used WMD against US...as they had nowhere the power to do anything to them....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:14 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:And don't be too harsh on Israel, Netanjahu is a humungous dick, but you have to keep in mind where the Israelis are coming from.

How is anyone harsh on Israel...? They are the one's showing hostility towards neighbouring countries like Lebanon etc.

I think You read my post about how Obama and French president said they are growing tired of dealing with them, because of their lies..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Lets do this again

Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:01 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Chomeini needs to be gone, but TBH I don't believe in the reports of a nuclear weapons program of Iran, it just makes no geopolitical sense for them to actually have nukes. Would just isolate Iran further, which is sad, because it's a country with potential.

They just need to get rid of the fundamentalists, and get in a proper government. What ever became of the green revolution?
I'm gonna have to disagree with you, Viva.

1. Invasion and occupation of 2 countries bordering them for no solid reason. Thousands of innocents dead along with huge internal conflicts.
2. Huge reserves of oil and gas.
3. India and Pakistan, neighbouring countries that have access to nukes.
5. Israel itself is nuclear armed.
4. They are mostly Shia Muslims, which means their neighbouring Sunni Arabs don't think too highly of them in the first place.
5. Nuclear energy is great. Whatever takes us away from damn inefficient chemical fuels.
6. Why the frack not?

I don't think it would isolate them, actually. It'll actually make people treat them with respect. It's like a "don't frack with me" card. Also, the deterrent would be enough to nulify any batshit invasion plans someone might have, since we all know how sensitive the whole region is. It'll pipe Israel down a bit which anyone can agree is a great thing.

If Pakistan can have nukes, then sure as hell Iran can, too. The more power to non white people, the better Laughing

I do agree the government is a little batshit crazy, but it's the Assembly that makes all the important decisions. Ahmadinejad is more the PR guy, in my views. Yeah, batshit crazy PR, but you know.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Sushi Master wrote:If Pakistan can have nukes, then sure as hell Iran can, too. The more power to non white people, the better Laughing

lol, well spoken, I agree so hard.

But nuclear power - sure, I just think they would catch an international shitstorm for actual nukes.

And they still need to get rid of Chomeini and his chronies.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Why should they get rid of Khomeini ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Back in the day when China started testing their nukes there was a shitstorm, too. Pakistan, same. Hell, frakking North Korea has nukes and you won't get a more insane regime than that. Even the crazies there aren't crazy enough to use them, it's more sabre rattling than anything.

People just move on and welcome them to the nuclear club. They point a few more dozen nukes their way and negotiation wise they earn a few positives. That's it.

The whole international shitstorm is mostly US based, anyways. Oh no, brown Muslim TERRORIST people with nukes! This cannot be!

I agree the whole Islamic Republic thing is over the top, but just give 'em time. Still, crazy and all, nuclear weapons are more of a defensive option. Deterrence is a beautiful thing.

Next up in the nuclear race is Brazil, and I'm anxious to see how the West sees that, being neighbour "Americans" and all. They'll probably still get their panties in a twist.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Because he's a reactionary fundamentalist tit who's running the entire country into the medieval corruption-pit that doubles as "the ground" for the purpose of this metaphor? :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Khomeini died 20 years ago. It's Khamenei now Smile . and he is a good man and great leader. there are 2 group of people in Iran, group 1 who hate him, group 2 who love him.

Iran strike closer by day 97553559805453057084

here is a photo of him and Seyyed Hassan Nassrollah :

Iran strike closer by day 38752771521206829253

as i said, nuclear weapon is just an excuse. People in Iran know that if we give up on this, there will be a new thing for US to pressure us because of that. it's why Iran won't give up on nuclear energy. no matter what.

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Wait so there are people here who are actually arguing that a new nation acquiring nuclear weapons is a good thing? This is preposterous

The only thing we should be arguing about is wither we should be bombing those nuclear sites or if we should use diplomacy and sanctions

Our sanctions toolbox is almost empty
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Wait, so there are people here who are actually arguing that bombing new nations is a good thing? This is preposterous.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:38 pm

How is preposterous? Israel already bombed Osirak through Operation Opera they also did it to syria not that long ago. In both instances it was surgical enough that only the nuclear sites were damaged, Operation Opera was in the 80's mind you.

The iranian regime opted not to cooperate with the international community regarding its nuclear operations, we are not going to appease a rogue state about this issue.

Does it really make sense for iran to use nuclear energy? We have already seen two states disband new operations it based on safety and economical reasons (Japan and Germany)

WHy do we only hear about poor iranians wanting cheap nuclear energy? Why dont they use all the other forms of clean energy.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:44 pm

First of all, Iran's nuclear program is peaceful. there is no bomb.

and second, please answer me Yuri, How on earth Israeil a country with tons of nuclear weapons have the right to attack other countries because of their nuclear program?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next