Raptorgunner
Sri
EL Patron
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arshavin: flop or not - Page 2 Empty Re: Arshavin: flop or not

Post by Quinten Metsys Fri 28 Oct 2011 - 13:28

The problem with Arsha and Chamakh is that they both are confidence players.When they are in form,they're really good but when they are bad,they're really bad.If Arsha can get back his confidence,which he must have after his virtuoso display vs. Bolton,he can contribute well....and give his best,like he did last year vs. Aston Villa.

The stand-out memories; Scoring 4 at Anfield, Scoring an over-head kick at Wigan, Scoring v Barcelona, Scoring great strike at Old Trafford. And ones that people forget...such as his brilliant display v Aston Villa in 4-2 last season when he linked up with Rosicky, Nasri + Chamakh brilliantly.

Arshavin's good performances were so few last season,I guess everyone will remember all his good performances Very Happy

Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri 28 Oct 2011 - 14:13

I dont care what anyone says the goal against Barcelona and 4 goals again Liverpool already makes him a legend. Yes he may be lazy at times but you know he is capable of doing anything.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri 28 Oct 2011 - 21:29

I love. can't quite call him a flop as he's always been brilliant and has been showing it lately, and for God's sake, the guy even admitted that he sucks lately.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat 29 Oct 2011 - 20:22

He takes risks, can produce a bit of magic, and is an accurate shooter and passer of the ball. He also has very good vision. I'm not saying Gervinho should be dropped because he has been good recently, but if Arshavin were to start every game I think he would get a good number of goals and assists, and people would see that he's still a good player (even if played on the wing).
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat 29 Oct 2011 - 22:53

Eman wrote:He takes risks, can produce a bit of magic, and is an accurate shooter and passer of the ball. He also has very good vision. I'm not saying Gervinho should be dropped because he has been good recently, but if Arshavin were to start every game I think he would get a good number of goals and assists, and people would see that he's still a good player (even if played on the wing).

I agree that with more playing time, he would amass more goals/assists but he's not a 90 minute player, he's become an impact sub, but I'd love to see more of him this year so he can actually achieve his 15 goal objective.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2