IrasMaldinista
Ganso
RSA_MILAN4LIFE
IzzyC08
Superpeppe
36 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 6 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by McLewis Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:10 pm

So how about your LB situation?

Taiwo appears to be a lock with Didac and Emanuelson as cover....where does this leave Antonini then?

Maybe it might be Didac that's left out in the cold, but that seems rather crass to me, considering how new he still is to the Milan setup..

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 6 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:14 pm

McLewis wrote:So how about your LB situation?

Taiwo appears to be a lock with Didac and Emanuelson as cover....where does this leave Antonini then?

Maybe it might be Didac that's left out in the cold, but that seems rather crass to me, considering how new he still is to the Milan setup..

Didac is back on loan with Espanyol. Emanuelson is cover for the LCM role he played well there when given the opportunity plus he's more of an attacking player.

Antonini is basically in the same role as last season. Occasional starter mainly just a sub though.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:22 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:

Didac is back on loan with Espanyol. Emanuelson is cover for the LCM role he played well there when given the opportunity plus he's more of an attacking player.

Antonini is basically in the same role as last season. Occasional starter mainly just a sub though.

Makes sense. So Emanuelson is effectively left of CM with a tendency to stretch that side of the field out to the touchline (bascially LM) or does Allegri want him tucking in more towards the center?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:30 pm

McLewis wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:

Makes sense. So Emanuelson is effectively left of CM with a tendency to stretch that side of the field out to the touchline (bascially LM) or does Allegri want him tucking in more towards the center?

Basically Emanuelson is a LCM/LM, I think Allegri would prefer him to stick closer to the center allowing Taiwo to make over lapping runs, but I could see Emanuelson stretching the field as well. Taiwo's speed and strength is going to be a huge boost to the left side of our formation.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Didac has gone back on loan without and option to buy to Espanyol. Taiwo will most certainly be the starter and Zambrotta will be his substitute. Antonini can just GTFO. I want him nowhere near Milan, only in an Inter shirt maybe Wink
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:Woh what? Pepe I would understand, but Marchisio is Mediocore? The most consistent CM in Italy? Aquilani? Are you kidding me? :coffee:

Maybe Marchisio isn't mediocre, but I thought that you think Aquilani should not even by purchased by Juve. Lol Sciacca, you shouldn't change your opinion just because it better suits one topic than another.... Many better midfielders in mediocre teams than Aquilani.

Look I'm not changing my opinion. I never said we shouldn't of purchased Aquilani. I was always against the Inler move, why spend 18 m for a bench warmer? Sorry Brigate, I don't know where you got that information :coffee:

sciacca wrote:According to Fox Sports Canada, they made it clear that he's going to Napoli ! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

We don't have to waste our money for a bench warmer.

sciacca wrote:
Good I'd rather stick with Aquilani who's valued less... and to be a bench warmer... He would be a great substitute for Pirlo... :coffee:

sciacca wrote:
Yes, for creativity. When Pirlo gets injured. Who will replace him.. without Aquilani. There is no creativity whatsoever. :coffee:

sciacca wrote:
I would rather get Poli then or stick with Aquilani... :coffee:

sciacca wrote:
Poli has so much potential, so much talent. He is valued much less than what Inler's valued. Same goes for Aquilani. Why spend 18m for a bench warmer? :coffee:

sciacca wrote:
Motta only cost 5m, and he was on loan. Palladino didn't have to much potential in my opinion, never liked him. Aquilani up to now according to Liverpool can be bought for 12m.

Much more different then what Inler is worth which is 18m.

Last edited by sciacca on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:ItalJuve, I wonder why they call us that.

Because you don't play in Europe? :coffee:

No because presently and historically we dominate with call ups. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Where did all the trolls go? :coffee:

Another provoke statement Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:14 pm

sciacca wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:Where did all the trolls go? :coffee:

Another provoke statement Evil or Very Mad
back to the hole you came from shallow beast!
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Thankfully Milan doesn't settle for mediocrity.

Otherwise, we'd be in 7th place, with no European Football, posting ridiculous Tuttosport rumors all day long!
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:Thankfully Milan doesn't settle for mediocrity.

Otherwise, we'd be in 7th place, with no European Football, posting ridiculous Tuttosport rumors all day long!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:22 pm

OK guys let's put this nonsense to rest.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:Thankfully Milan doesn't settle for mediocrity.

I agree, however you do stick with veterans which seems odd. But whatever, it does bring you far. However Milan is the most successful club out of all clubs with most titles achieved in all international competitions. But don't get me wrong, Juve have two stars for a reason... It just that now were rebuilding that's all.

Ridiculous Rumors? Aguero rumor was confirmed by Atletico. Sanchez had negotiations and a meeting with Marrota, stated by Pozzo. Tevez was given an offer but he rejected it, once again confirmed. So most of the links were all true, I don't understand what your point about TuttoSport is. I'll give you this, they are known for the lots of BS rumors, but that was the past :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 pm

I love how McLewis will tell sciacca and crointer to stay on topic but will allow others to provoke them. It's getting a bit ridiculous if you asked me. So basically because this is "their" section they can do as they please? I'm not taking any sides but I wish all this childish s*it would stop guys, keep it on topic or don't say anything at all. If you want to argue and flirt with one each other use the PM feature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:55 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:I love how McLewis will tell sciacca and crointer to stay on topic but will allow others to provoke them. It's getting a bit ridiculous if you asked me. So basically because this is "their" section they can do as they please? I'm not taking any sides but I wish all this childish s*it would stop guys, keep it on topic or don't say anything at all. If you want to argue and flirt with one each other use the PM feature.

+1 I completely agree. :coffee:

That's what I've been trying to explain this whole time :coffee:

I've been provoked three times when these topics were already off topic. I have every right to respond back and defend my opinions or the statements towards me or what not. This is a global forum, expect other fans to join, as we do to. They don't agree with our opinions, it's their loss not ours.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:58 pm

milanista99 wrote:OK guys let's put this nonsense to rest.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:58 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:I love how McLewis will tell sciacca and crointer to stay on topic but will allow others to provoke them. It's getting a bit ridiculous if you asked me. So basically because this is "their" section they can do as they please? I'm not taking any sides but I wish all this childish s*it would stop guys, keep it on topic or don't say anything at all. If you want to argue and flirt with one each other use the PM feature.

Pretty much yeah this is our section. I kind of tried to say that in the last forums too. :coffee: I'd prefer Sciacca and Crointer stay out usually if they're here we end of way off topic.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:02 pm

oh so sensitive.....get out man
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Enough is enough guys. We said what we had to, let's put this to bed.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Let's get this on topic. What is your favourite Milan line up? Here's mine:

milanista99 wrote:
Roma

Antonini Bonera Yepes Oddo

Gattuso Ambrosini Emerson (Mr X)

Seedorf
Adriano (Mr Y) Toni (Mr Z)

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 6 Ghelyon
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:10 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:

Pretty much yeah this is our section. I kind of tried to say that in the last forums too. :coffee: I'd prefer Sciacca and Crointer stay out usually if they're here we end of way off topic.

Izzy I understand, however each time I come, the topics have been already off topic and I've been provoked. So I have every right to defend or respond back to those statements refereed to me.

Ganso wrote:oh so sensitive.....get out man

Statements like this for example :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:12 pm

An attitude like that will get you know where in life. What you prefer and want is not really relative. If you guys continue to bash them and their clubs you will continue to see them in this section. Some of you even go out of your way to egg them on. I would like you're all capable of debating without all the off topic nonsense. The sad part is the people who are most effected are the ones who frequent the section to read up on their team. This section is all about quality over quantity.

Just to stay somewhat on topic

Abbiati

Abate------Nesta---Thiago------Taiwo

Gattuso(C)

Van Bommel--------Boateng

Ganso----------Robinho

Ibrahimovic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:14 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:An attitude like that will get you know where in life. What you prefer and want is not really relative. If you guys continue to bash them and their clubs you will continue to see them in this section. Some of you even go out of your way to egg them on. I would like you're all capable of debating without all the off topic nonsense. The sad part is the people who are most effected are the ones who frequent the section to read up on their team. This section is all about quality over quantity.

Just to stay somewhat on topic

Abbiati

Abate------Nesta---Thiago------Taiwo

Gattuso(C)

Van Bommel--------Boateng

Ganso----------Robinho

Ibrahimovic

Yet again, I fully agree. I like the 4-3-2-1. But how would Cassano fit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Perhaps he doesn't. I don't think he would be happy as a substitute and I wouldn't mind his departure if we brought in Ganso. Not sure where Pato stands, he obviously needs to be playing. I remember him claiming he was not prepared to be an out and out striker but he has put on some weight. We are a bit overloaded with attacking options (some would say that's not a bad problem) although I would argue it could complicate things.

I believe I heard Robinho saying he believed Pato and Ibra will be linking up well this season. Perhaps he has seen something over the last few weeks/months.

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 pm

I can't even read their posts so I don't really care Laughing I haven't been involved in this.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:13 pm

oh lawd,we have been stuck in this thread for so long

hate pre season lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next