IrasMaldinista
Ganso
RSA_MILAN4LIFE
IzzyC08
Superpeppe
36 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 10 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:02 pm

sciacca wrote:

I infact had the quotes back in the old forum, however it's closed down. :coffee:

I'll some what agree, however some of you infact did say this and that was my huge debate. As for Abate being the best fullback in Italy, that is debatable.

I didn't see it here, and I didn't see it there.

And Abate is the best rightback in Italy right now. I rate him higher than Maggio and Cassani, but that's my opinion.

Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 10 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:03 pm

CroInter wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:
What does other team in Milan have to do with Milan playing attractive football?

Lets do a comparison of the two.

Milan plays far more attractive football then the other.

Case closed.

Why?
Why should we do comparison?
You said Milan played attractive football period. Why are you dragging Inter into this?
Lo stile Milanista, just jumping from topic to topic.

And while you are at it, Milan plays more attractive football then Inter? How so?
Inter scored more goals, Inter had so many last minute exciting comebacks etc....

That's true... or even when he goes off topic, which I showed why before :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:03 pm

lol nothing thats why i brought u into it, at least u defended ur statement
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 pm

CroInter wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:
What does other team in Milan have to do with Milan playing attractive football?

Case closed.

care to atleast explain? its totally subjective... u think milan play better bc u support them, same for cro... a lil evidence would help

Inter scored more goals then Milan, Inter recieved more goals then Milan, Inter had more epic comebacks then Milan.

What does he has to say about attractive play of Milan?

You scored 4 more goals then us... some of those were off-side anyways... and many penalty kicks (Eto'o had quite a few).
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 pm

sciacca wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Case closed.

Why?
You said Milan played attractive football period. Why are you dragging Inter into this?

And while you are at it, Milan plays more attractive football then Inter? How so?
Inter scored more goals, Inter had so many last minute exciting comebacks etc....

That's true... or even when he goes off topic, which I showed why before :coffee:

I'm not taking anything off topic.

I'm a Milan fan. I have a right to post in here and not be hounded by trolls LIKE YOU.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

I infact had the quotes back in the old forum, however it's closed down. :coffee:

I'll some what agree, however some of you infact did say this and that was my huge debate. As for Abate being the best fullback in Italy, that is debatable.

I didn't see it here, and I didn't see it there.

And Abate is the best rightback in Italy right now. I rate him higher than Maggio and Cassani, but that's my opinion.

I never accused you. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Some people never know when to quit. You're hounding a Milan fan in a Milan forum. I'm sorry but some should just be banned from this section. I'm writing up more complaints to the moderators right now.

This is all I have to say on this matter. Have a good day!
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Let's not get in to this again. Anyway Penalty kicks Milan & Inter were equal. Roma had double. In terms of "attractive football" it's all based on opinion IMO Leonardo is a horrible unorganized coach who has no clue what to do defensively which is why he calls Mourinho on a weekly basis, usually at half time. Milan play much more attractive football. Cool
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Case closed.

Why?

I'm not taking anything off topic.

I'm a Milan fan. I have a right to post in here and not be hounded by trolls LIKE YOU.

Your not? The last time you insulted Juve when that had nothing to do with anything. That makes you a troll, not me. Please inform he where again I have insulted you or any fan including your club.

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 pm

as a die hard, every so often milan fan,i say any 11 would take on the might of seire a

viva milano!!! or vamos milano!!!

lets go milano!!!

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Wrong Sciacca. I'm no troll. I'm a Milan fan and I have a right to post in here without being pestered by people like yourself. Go to the Juve forum and go complain about Marrotta or whoever else you complain about. I'm not going to hear it!

You have NO RIGHT to call me a troll when this is the Milan section, as I'm a fan of this team.

GOODBYE. I hope you are punished.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Case closed.

care to atleast explain? its totally subjective... u think milan play better bc u support them, same for cro... a lil evidence would help

Inter scored more goals then Milan, Inter recieved more goals then Milan, Inter had more epic comebacks then Milan.

You scored 4 more goals then us... some of those were off-side anyways... and many penalty kicks (Eto'o had quite a few).

Inter had 5 penalty kicks, guess how much Milan had? 5.
Inter got 3 against, Milan? 0. (Only team in Italy with 0 penalties agaisnt, Lo stile ref help :coffee: )

Ok so that attempt from you failed.

And again you are jumping from topic to topic, now you wanna start about refs and offside calls, ok ill go that road.
Which goals Inter scored from offside? You said it so you must know which ones, or are those offside goals like all those penalty kicks Inter had more then Milan?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Giancarlo wrote:Wrong Sciacca. I'm no troll. I'm a Milan fan and I have a right to post in here without being pestered by people like yourself. Go to the Juve forum and go complain about Marrotta or whoever else you complain about. I'm not going to hear it!

You have NO RIGHT to call me a troll when this is the Milan section, as I'm a fan of this team.

alrite, well done giancarlo...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 pm

elmystique wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:Wrong Sciacca. I'm no troll. I'm a Milan fan and I have a right to post in here without being pestered by people like yourself. Go to the Juve forum and go complain about Marrotta or whoever else you complain about. I'm not going to hear it!

alrite, well done giancarlo...

u can keep ur section..

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 pm

CroInter: Failed? I didn't fail.

How did we get referee help? How many times did Ibra get sent off? How many yellow cards did he get? Most of them unjustified.

Milan V Catania. That's a major referee fail. Van Bommel sent off for nothing.

The referees were on our rears most of the season... screwing us constantly. We got a large number of draws because of it. So don't come in here and post this typical BS about ref help.

The refs were helping Inter out a lot though. If it wasn't for them, we would have had the scudetto wrapped up a week before, and Inter would have got into 3rd place.

Our defenders are professionals. There is a reason why we only conceded 24 goals. Plus we had Van Bommel up in front of our defense clearing everything. So opposing teams rarely got into our box.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:17 pm

And yet how am I troll? I responded to CroInter once again when this topic was off topic. I have not insulted you or your club. And what you just did is what trolls do and provoke and insult my club. I love the Marrotta Statement by way. You can say what you want, deny it all you want, but that's a troll statement.

If you want me punished. Go find where I've done any posts where according to you I've done something a 'troll' does.

I've given my opinion and my agreements and disagreements. If you can't handle it, that's tobad for you.

No forum rules have been broken, make all the complaints and reports you want. Admins know my side of the story, so you don't need to worry about anything.

Have a good day Sir. :coffee:

Last edited by sciacca on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 pm

CroInter wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Case closed.

[yt]cX4suz2S3HU[/yt]
Inter had 5 penalty kicks, guess how much Milan had? 5.
Inter got 3 against, Milan? 0. (Only team in Italy with 0 penalties agaisnt, Lo stile ref help :coffee: )

Ok so that attempt from you failed.

And again you are jumping from topic to topic, now you wanna start about refs and offside calls, ok ill go that road.
Which goals Inter scored from offside? You said it so you must know which ones, or are those offside goals like all those penalty kicks Inter had more then Milan?

it wasn't the refs, mate....
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:19 pm

You already have two warnings, Sciacca. You picked up another one in a thread in here... and you claimed the "But I'm innocent" line.

Yeah, the admins know your side of the story, hence why you're walking on thin ice with one of them.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:19 pm

i cannot believe these guys are here again
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Ganso wrote:i cannot believe these guys are here again

They are bored I guess. Wink
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 10 Memes-untitled8
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Giancarlo wrote:You already have two warnings, Sciacca. You picked up another one in a thread in here... and you claimed the "But I'm innocent" line.

Yeah, the admins know your side of the story, hence why you're walking on thin ice with one of them.

Those warnings were dropped because no rules were broken, please refer back to your statement. I wonder why I'm still not banned. Please explain, why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 pm

The warnings were never dropped.

Now I call on the moderators to take immediate action here and rectify this situation.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Giancarlo wrote:The warnings were never dropped.

Now I call on the moderators to take immediate action here and rectify this situation.

Cool story bro, I'd like to see what Admins have to say about me breaking any rules and any wrong I've done up to this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:45 pm

dont worry folks, the mod is here

whats the problem?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Maurotaurox wrote:
Amelia
Zambrotta - Yepes - Onyewu - Oddo
Gattuso
Emanuelson - Ambrosini
Bonera
Inzaghi - Abate

Best line-up for Milan next season.
Bonera MUST be in the formation for this not to be concidered trolling. I dont care which part of the pitch you want to have him, but no Bonera= trolling. You better fix it before mods notice it.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next