Ganso
bloodless
Kick
Albiceleste
Lord Hades
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

thiago is humble and respectful - Page 3 Empty Re: thiago is humble and respectful

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote: how about a lill' respect for your opponent :coffee:

you dont find any other players say that, do you

is the kid bigging himself up or something smh

i dont think he explicitly said it himself but rather a journalist asked him if he knew any of the england players and he said no.

who is teaching the barca players interviewing techniques

he couldnt just say "its a great tea,, with many good player, however i am confident we can win this one":coffee:

instead he say "well i know only 2 and thats only because they play for a big club, now that they are not here, i am 100% sure that we will win" :coffee:

isnt that downplaying the other team alittl bit☕

which team went furthest last u21 tournament?? thought so..:coffee:

so a tiny bit of respect would be much appreciated :coffee:
except he never said that. On his twitter he debunked this garbage.,

the same way pique denied insulting us while saint iker himself said that pique was lying.... i.e. pinch of salt ftw :coffee:

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

thiago is humble and respectful - Page 3 Empty Re: thiago is humble and respectful

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:33 pm

So you're going to believe the press which are desperate for views, clicks and readers so they post nonsense over a footballer denying accusations immediately over twitter? Dat small club mentality

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:40 pm

The Franchise wrote:
So he should of lied and said he knew who they were?

I wonder, does every one of those young England players know Emilio Nsue, Ruben Perez, Didac Vila and Mariano?

I somehow doubt it.

did they specifically say : Do you know any of your opponents? [/quote]

He "apparently" said, "The only ones we really know are Jack Wilshere and Micah Richards, but they are not here," aswell as "We've not really heard of any of the other players."

Now, its being said his words were misinterpreted. But for arguments sake, lets say he did actually say that

Whats wrong with that? Does Jack Whilshere know Nsue, Perez and Didic Vila? We dont know, it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt and its not offensive he doesnt know.

Whats with the over sensitive cry fest?

[/quote]

lol I didn't say anything thats worth labelling a sensitive cry fest, its not like I was like : " HES SO DISRESPECTFUL, TYPICAL BARCELONA PLAYER MUAMBA HAS A BETTER FUTURE thiago is humble and respectful - Page 3 1287341848442 "

I just said I found it a bit unprofessional Razz Also Javi Martinez might be the the Muamba of Spain, albeit being better. But I guess your right, it was a pretty direct question.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:So you're going to believe the press which are desperate for views, clicks and readers so they post nonsense over a footballer denying accusations immediately over twitter? Dat small club mentality

no, i am just saying that just because the guy has denied it, doesnt mean its untrue...as evidenced by the pique incident :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:45 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:So you're going to believe the press which are desperate for views, clicks and readers so they post nonsense over a footballer denying accusations immediately over twitter? Dat small club mentality

no, i am just saying that just because the guy has denied it, doesnt mean its untrue...as evidenced by the pique incident :coffee:
Casillas could be lying too. Twisted Evil

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Thing is that the Pique incident doesn't prove anything :coffee:

Everyone's just believing what they want :coffee:
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:53 pm

joksa wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Thing is that the Pique incident doesn't prove anything :coffee:

Everyone's just believing what they want :coffee:

it was just a platform for me to stand on :coffee: :lol!:

tbh just transfer windows alone proves that players/coaches/president lies turning a white handkershief black :coffee:

he might have said but in a different way so the media decided to twist them so they could suit their needs :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Casillas could be lying too. Twisted Evil

thiago is humble and respectful - Page 3 How-dare-you

Afro :lol!:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:20 pm

harhar11 wrote:From Thiago alcantaras twitter "Una vez mas se malinterpretan palabras!En ningun momento menosprecie al combinado ingles. Incluso mencione q tienen una seleccion increible"

Translated " Once again words are being misinterpreted! I have never looked down on the english team. I even said that they had a incredible team."

Media, huh?

If this thread were about the words Thiago said it would have been over in this post.

Of course, it's really about taking any chance to take a dig at Barca...

And btw, Thiago is actually known as a little arrogant (although I'm sure it's just the norm for football players), so I doubt anyone would claim that he's actually humble and respectful Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:27 pm

You guys are overusing the coffee guy. :coffee:
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:38 pm

coffee guy had a busy days in the recent days :coffee:

Last edited by El Pipita on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Off to Bolton :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:45 pm

I cant believe people are bashing Thiago, he has more talent in his two feet than the whole england u-21 squad combined. Its only natural for him not to know the england players when he is the biggest u-21 star along jack wheelchair. When he begins playing, everyone will forget about xavi and iniesta.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:I cant believe people are bashing Thiago, he has more talent in his two feet than the whole england u-21 squad combined. Its only natural for him not to know the england players when he is the biggest u-21 star along jack wheelchair. When he begins playing, everyone will forget about xavi and iniesta.

Unfortunatly due to Pep's ambition of having dominatrix sessions on a nightly basis with Cesc this will never come to pass
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Hell put cesc on the bench

If he doesnt then we will know that Pep is in fact racist facist guy.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Thiago is Barca's future
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:46 pm

andiii wrote:i genuinely don't know who Thiago is

+1.

I don't know who this guy is either. This is just a whiff of arrogance, man. Surely he must know about Smalling atleast. He featured in a lot of United matches last season. Surely he knows about this opposition player he is gonna face tomorrow.

Last edited by Devil-Is-Red on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Owen Coyle wants to buy him for 5 Mil :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
andiii wrote:i genuinely don't know who Thiago is

+1.

I don't know who this guy is either. This is just a whiff of arrogance, man. Surely he must know about Smalling atleast. He featured in a lot of United matches last season. Surely he knows about this opposition player he is gonna face tomorrow.

Smalling has only 2 more league appearances than Thiago.

Just saying.

Plus he did'nt say any of this sensationalist media as usual.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:01 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Can you name more than Jack and Micah?

i can
Delfouneso, Henderson, Jones are all great young players
Albrighton, Sinclair, Tomkins, Rodwell, Muamba all have done more than Thiago....
so he shouldnt talk like that
very disrespectful
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:06 am

punkfusion1992 wrote:

i can
Albrighton, Sinclair, Tomkins, Rodwell, Muamba all have done more than Thiago....
very disrespectful

Even if he did say it which he did'nt!

Do you really think he has the time and sit down and watch Villa, Sunderland, Blackburn and West Ham lol?

And LOL at Tomkin's, Sinclair,Rodwell done more than Thiago.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:06 am

ali8775 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Are you guys serious?

Why would he know Manciene, Jones, Henderson, Muamba and whoever else? LOL

Does being a pro footballer also mean your required to watch Bolton vs Sunderland?

even if he didn't being a pro footballer demands a certain amount of respect to your opponents.

Respect for opponents i not taught at the farmhouse.....
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by awalezelin Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:08 am

:coffee: , coffee guy!!!! yes!!! you are!!!!

you are very disrespectful

listen to what i going to say now!!!!!!!!

Last edited by awalezelin on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 am

Why should he respect team hoofball?!
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:

i can
very disrespectful

Even if he did say it which he did'nt!

Do you really think he has the time and sit down and watch Villa, Sunderland, Blackburn and West Ham lol?

And LOL at Tomkin's, Sinclair,Rodwell done more than Thiago.

Rodwell and Tomkins play regularly and are vital cogs in their respective clubs West Ham and Everton
hence they are doing more than Thiago who plays in pointless Copa, Liga and UCL games
Sinclair single-handedly brought Swansea to the Premier League..... scored 24 goals playing from mid-field
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 am

lol @ people still attacking thiago and Barca even though he didnt say it. small club mentalities.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next