Ganso
bloodless
Kick
Albiceleste
Lord Hades
34 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

thiago is humble and respectful - Page 2 Empty Re: thiago is humble and respectful

Post by harhar11 Sat 11 Jun - 10:26

From Thiago alcantaras twitter "Una vez mas se malinterpretan palabras!En ningun momento menosprecie al combinado ingles. Incluso mencione q tienen una seleccion increible"

Translated " Once again words are being misinterpreted! I have never looked down on the english team. I even said that they had a incredible team."

Media, huh?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

thiago is humble and respectful - Page 2 Empty Re: thiago is humble and respectful

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 11 Jun - 10:41

spanky489 wrote:lol rooney doesnt even know where/what serbia(vidic) and bulgaria(berbatov) are.....

thats disrespecting 2 whole nations... and i dont see u guys crying about it.

he doesnt even know the english language properly lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat 11 Jun - 10:41

The Franchise wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Are you guys serious?

Why would he know Manciene, Jones, Henderson, Muamba and whoever else? LOL

Does being a pro footballer also mean your required to watch Bolton vs Sunderland?

even if he didn't being a pro footballer demands a certain amount of respect to your opponents.

So he should of lied and said he knew who they were?

I wonder, does every one of those young England players know Emilio Nsue, Ruben Perez, Didac Vila and Mariano?

I somehow doubt it.

did they specifically say : Do you know any of your opponents?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Sat 11 Jun - 10:44

Hmm, once again a Barca player is being bashed because of comments that were made up and not even close what the player really said... :coffee:

Don't people have anything better to do than make fun of our players based on false reports? I'm just getting a bit tired of it tbh...
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat 11 Jun - 10:48

So madrid fans like in the old forums just look for ways to hit out at the barcelona team and fans, talk about sore losers!!!
Anyways he can say what ever he wants its his right!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 11 Jun - 10:57

joksa wrote:Hmm, once again a Barca player is being bashed because of comments that were made up and not even close what the player really said... :coffee:

Don't people have anything better to do than make fun of our players based on false reports? I'm just getting a bit tired of it tbh...

funny how its always barca players and never Madrid players who "always" gets misinterpreted

hmmm can there be some sort of truth lying inbetween :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat 11 Jun - 11:00

white_star wrote:So madrid fans like in the old forums just look for ways to hit out at the barcelona team and fans, talk about sore losers!!!
Really?, I must be blind but i didint notice any disrespectful comments from madrid fans.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat 11 Jun - 11:01

ali8775 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

Does being a pro footballer also mean your required to watch Bolton vs Sunderland?

even if he didn't being a pro footballer demands a certain amount of respect to your opponents.

I wonder, does every one of those young England players know Emilio Nsue, Ruben Perez, Didac Vila and Mariano?

I somehow doubt it.

He "apparently" said, "The only ones we really know are Jack Wilshere and Micah Richards, but they are not here," aswell as "We've not really heard of any of the other players."

Now, its being said his words were misinterpreted. But for arguments sake, lets say he did actually say that

Whats wrong with that? Does Jack Whilshere know Nsue, Perez and Didic Vila? We dont know, it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt and its not offensive he doesnt know.

Whats with the over sensitive cry fest?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat 11 Jun - 11:03

Why do people obsess over little things in press conferences and interviews, focus on football.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Sat 11 Jun - 11:05

halamadrid2 wrote:
joksa wrote:Hmm, once again a Barca player is being bashed because of comments that were made up and not even close what the player really said... :coffee:

funny how its always barca players and never Madrid players who "always" gets misinterpreted

Madrid don't have too many star players in the U-21 squad to ask questions from :coffee:
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 11 Jun - 11:06

The Franchise wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

I somehow doubt it.

He "apparently" said, "The only ones we really know are Jack Wilshere and Micah Richards, but they are not here," aswell as "We've not really heard of any of the other players."

Now, its being said his words were misinterpreted. But for arguments sake, lets say he did actually say that

Whats wrong with that? Does Jack Whilshere know Nsue, Perez and Didic Vila? We dont know, it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt and its not offensive he doesnt know.

Whats with the over sensitive cry fest?

how about a lill' respect for your opponent :coffee:

you dont find any other players say that, do you

is the kid bigging himself up or something smh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 11 Jun - 11:07

joksa wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Madrid don't have too many star players in the U-21 squad to ask questions from :coffee:

how about all our players in the u19 :coffee: Razz

not to mention i am not talking about thiago solely but barca as a whole :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Sat 11 Jun - 11:12

halamadrid2 wrote:
joksa wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

not to mention i am not talking about thiago solely but barca as a whole :coffee:

U-19s don't get that much attention :coffee: journos aren't interested in them it seems :coffee:

Apart from the Cesc saga there haven't been that many misinterpreted quotes by our players :coffee:
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat 11 Jun - 11:13

I suppose its one of them madrid medias again... :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 11 Jun - 11:31

joksa wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
joksa wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

U-19s don't get that much attention :coffee: journos aren't interested in them it seems :coffee:

Apart from the Cesc saga there haven't been that many misinterpreted quotes by our players :coffee:

nor does the u21 :coffee: all scouts usually go to the u19, so media are usually there to spot the big guys :coffee:

so all the barca players interviews about madrid are all right then NO? :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 11 Jun - 11:32

and lol how we all have started using the coffee guy excessively now :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sat 11 Jun - 11:33

halamadrid2 wrote: how about a lill' respect for your opponent :coffee:

i dont think he explicitly said it himself but rather a journalist asked him if he knew any of the england players and he said no.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat 11 Jun - 11:33

This whole thread is thiago is humble and respectful - Page 2 2859867778
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat 11 Jun - 11:37

The xcx wrote:This whole thread is thiago is humble and respectful - Page 2 2859867778

thank you :coffee:

Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 11 Jun - 11:41

spanky489 wrote:

i dont think he explicitly said it himself but rather a journalist asked him if he knew any of the england players and he said no.

who is teaching the barca players interviewing techniques

he couldnt just say "its a great tea,, with many good player, however i am confident we can win this one":coffee:

instead he say "well i know only 2 and thats only because they play for a big club, now that they are not here, i am 100% sure that we will win" :coffee:

isnt that downplaying the other team alittl bit :coffee:

which team went furthest last u21 tournament?? thought so..:coffee:

so a tiny bit of respect would be much appreciated :coffee:

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat 11 Jun - 12:24; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat 11 Jun - 11:53

The xcx wrote:
white_star wrote:So madrid fans like in the old forums just look for ways to hit out at the barcelona team and fans, talk about sore losers!!!
Really?, I must be blind but i didint notice any disrespectful comments from madrid fans.

Did i write disrespectful, no im saying they are criticizing someone because he said what was on his mind and put that stupid "humble and respectful" line. Plus might not even be true what thiago supposedly said, this thread was just made to be antibarcelona i saw it in the old forums and i see it here believe it or not!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat 11 Jun - 11:58

halamadrid2 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:

he couldnt just say "its a great tea,, with many good player, however i am confident we can win this one":coffee:

instead he say "well i know only 2 and thats only because they play for a big club, now that they are not here, i am 100% sure that we will win" :coffee:

isnt that downplaying the other team alittl bit☕

except he never said that. On his twitter he debunked this garbage.,

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat 11 Jun - 11:59

white_star wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Did i write disrespectful, no im saying they are criticizing someone because he said what was on his mind and put that stupid "humble and respectful" line. Plus might not even be true what thiago supposedly said, this thread was just made to be antibarcelona i saw it in the old forums and i see it here believe it or not!

white star is humble and respectful :coffee:
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat 11 Jun - 12:03

diptiman wrote:
white_star wrote:
The xcx wrote:

white star is humble and respectful :coffee:

:coffee:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Sat 11 Jun - 12:09

halamadrid2 wrote:
joksa wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
joksa wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

nor does the u21 :coffee: all scouts usually go to the u19, so media are usually there to spot the big guys :coffee:

so all the barca players interviews about madrid are all right then NO? :coffee:

Nope, U-21s have bigger names so it attracts more media :coffee:

Apart from Pique there haven't been many Madrid-quotes by us lately :coffee: And our Madrid quotes aren't just misinterpreted, they're completely made up :coffee: And I use the coffee guy when I'm posting in a pointless thread or trolling, usually both :coffee:
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 11 Jun - 12:28

Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
spanky489 wrote:

isnt that downplaying the other team alittl bit☕

except he never said that. On his twitter he debunked this garbage.,

the same way pique denied insulting us while saint iker himself said that pique was lying.... i.e. pinch of salt ftw :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next