Messi is humble and respectful

+3
Lex
Harmonica
zarola
7 posters

Go down

Messi is humble and respectful Empty Messi is humble and respectful

Post by zarola Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:29 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12040_7257084,00.html

According to thiago Motta :coffee:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Messi is humble and respectful Empty Re: Messi is humble and respectful

Post by Harmonica Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Well he actually is, or isn't, what is it supposed to say here? I'm now confused. scratch hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Messi is humble and respectful Empty Re: Messi is humble and respectful

Post by Lex Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:37 pm

xavi: Motta? i do not remember him, but i am sure he is suffering wherever he may be
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Messi is humble and respectful Empty Re: Messi is humble and respectful

Post by harhar11 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Inter have been tapping up messi for the last 2 season. I wonder why no one on here have been criticizing them scratch

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Messi is humble and respectful Empty Re: Messi is humble and respectful

Post by LeVersacci Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Lex wrote:xavi: Motta? i do not remember him, but i am sure he is suffering wherever he may be
LMFAO ROFL!!
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13448
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Messi is humble and respectful Empty Re: Messi is humble and respectful

Post by Albiceleste Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Inter would probably be the only club outside of Barcelona Messi would play at.


Intergentina banana

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Messi is humble and respectful Empty Re: Messi is humble and respectful

Post by harhar11 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Inter would probably be the only club outside of Barcelona Messi would play at.


Intergentina banana

Don't think so. I think that he would go back to Argentina. That's atleast what he said.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Messi is humble and respectful Empty Re: Messi is humble and respectful

Post by Albiceleste Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Inter would probably be the only club outside of Barcelona Messi would play at.


Intergentina banana

Don't think so. I think that he would go back to Argentina. That's atleast what he said.
Yeah he would want to retire in Argentina of course but as for European clubs Inter would be the most likely destination imo, if he were to ever leave Barcelona of course

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Messi is humble and respectful Empty Re: Messi is humble and respectful

Post by harhar11 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Yeah he would want to retire in Argentina of course but as for European clubs Inter would be the most likely destination imo, if he were to ever leave Barcelona of course

I don't know, he has never even made a hint that he would like to join Inter. The only reason why he would go there is because they have alot of Argentine.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Messi is humble and respectful Empty Re: Messi is humble and respectful

Post by Albiceleste Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:36 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Yeah he would want to retire in Argentina of course but as for European clubs Inter would be the most likely destination imo, if he were to ever leave Barcelona of course

I don't know, he has never even made a hint that he would like to join Inter. The only reason why he would go there is because they have alot of Argentine.
Yeah he has only ruled out Real Madrid as a club to join he has never really talked about leaving Barcelona only wanting to stay there or retire in Argentina

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Messi is humble and respectful Empty Re: Messi is humble and respectful

Post by Zees Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Inter would probably be the only club outside of Barcelona Messi would play at.


Intergentina banana

Don't think so. I think that he would go back to Argentina. That's atleast what he said.
Yeah he would want to retire in Argentina of course but as for European clubs Inter would be the most likely destination imo, if he were to ever leave Barcelona of course
he would go to madrid duhh :coffee:
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 952
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Messi is humble and respectful Empty Re: Messi is humble and respectful

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum