McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by TheRedStag Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:what is all this rumor about Cazorla?? not sure have heard of him before. . but i guess i missed it . .

Cazola rumours????????????????

Where? bounce

well it wasn't that credible but it came out of the blue for me . .so wanted to ask you all have you heard anything . .can't find the article now Razz

but how is he??

He is fantastic imo. I'd be jumping with joy if we signed him.

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Well i would be far more happy with Carzola than Downing but i think it was in People few weeks ago that rumor was published.Havent seen anything since.Hope we sign him if we cant get Mata.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Cazorla is the Spanish international and Villareal winger that absoultely shredded the US's defense in the friendly before the Gold Cup. I'd be ecstatic with Cazorla.

I remember seeing links to him in mid-June, but nothing too substantial. Seemed as though we were looking at him, but I can't be sure how reliable that information was, though. The transfer rags are now saying that he could be moving to Malaga instead of us. Sad
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:46 pm

sadly well nothing serious there . . hope the LB rumors speed up . .

plus what happened to our interest in Jeffren . .the boy was brilliant in U21. . Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:48 pm

donttreadonred wrote:Cazorla is the Spanish international and Villareal winger that absoultely shredded the US's defense in the friendly before the Gold Cup. I'd be ecstatic with Cazorla.

I remember seeing links to him in mid-June, but nothing too substantial. Seemed as though we were looking at him, but I can't be sure how reliable that information was, though. The transfer rags are now saying that he could be moving to Malaga instead of us. Sad

well if Sunderland can why not Malaga! ! Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
donttreadonred wrote:Cazorla is the Spanish international and Villareal winger that absoultely shredded the US's defense in the friendly before the Gold Cup. I'd be ecstatic with Cazorla.

Guessing you mean Wickham?

I'm okay with losing out to Sunderland on him. If they want to drop that kind of cash on an unproven striker, let them. We don't NEED a striker like in the same way we need other positions: especially for the price they were asking. If we truly need a new backup striker, we can get one for less. We already have a project at striker in Carroll. Kuyt is a better backup striker than Wickham. We pulled out of that one, and I think it was the prudent thing to do.

Now for a winger of Cazorla's caliber, I would hope that we'd be willing to pursue him right up until the fees became ridiculous. He will be worth it. He's an international with already developed talent. Let's make this guy our priority and go after him. Unless the "Spanish Allure" is overwhelming for Cazorla on a personal level, we can certainly handle competition from Malaga for his signature. Come on Pepe! Get in this guy's ear. Bring him to LFC.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:22 pm

donttreadonred wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

Guessing you mean Wickham?

I'm okay with losing out to Sunderland on him. If they want to drop that kind of cash on an unproven striker, let them. We don't NEED a striker like in the same way we need other positions: especially for the price they were asking. If we truly need a new backup striker, we can get one for less. We already have a project at striker in Carroll. Kuyt is a better backup striker than Wickham. We pulled out of that one, and I think it was the prudent thing to do.

Now for a winger of Cazorla's caliber, I would hope that we'd be willing to pursue him right up until the fees became ridiculous. He will be worth it. He's an international with already developed talent. Let's make this guy our priority and go after him. Unless the "Spanish Allure" is overwhelming for Cazorla on a personal level, we can certainly handle competition from Malaga for his signature. Come on Pepe! Get in this guy's ear. Bring him to LFC.

well its not the money that bugs me . .its just that we are Liverpool Football Club that means a hell of a lot but now in recent downfalls we would already be missing out on players because of ManCity & Chelsea. .so this players we look into i always felt we look into them with more force you know . .i mean if the money is too high then pursue the player to talk to his club . .that is something we being Liverpool should be able to do . .it is not the money trust me . .Smile
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Jovanovic released?

According to reports in Serbia should Liverpool have completed Milan Jovanovic's contract, without the Serb has received any compensation. He should now be free to find a new club.

By Arild Skjæveland

The Serb's Media reporting that Milan Jovanovic has been released by Liverpool, and without any compensation. The player will be in talks with Greek Olympiakos.

- I am open to negotiate with Olympiakos, but has not received any official offer yet, says Jovanovic himself.

The player who came on Bosman last summer was not to look at some of the pictures from today's training at Melwood, either in Liverpoolfc.tv or getty images. We emphasize that the reports from Serbia is not confirmed.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:06 pm

now Bleacherreport & Liverpool Echo reporting the probable Aqua for Lennon link. . although Echo just quoting Fanatix. .

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/07/04/liverpool-fc-rumour-mill-james-milner-in-chris-mavinga-out-alberto-aquilani-in-part-exchange-for-aaron-lennon-100252-28990946/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/756898-latest-liverpool-transfer-rumours-featuring-aaron-lennon-jeffren-and-izaguirre/entry/104633-liverpool-set-to-offer-tottenham-alberto-aquilani-in-exchange-for-aaron-lennon
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:41 pm

^^ Echo are just doing a rumor mill round up.They will mention all sorts of rubbish rumors in their round up thats means nothing.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:01 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:^^ Echo are just doing a rumor mill round up.They will mention all sorts of rubbish rumors in their round up thats means nothing.

yep mate that is what i meant by them quoting Fanatix. . Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Also it just appeared in the Daily Star. .its amazing how this things keep popping up in minutes. . :lol!:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/199275/Liverpool-target-Aaron-Lennon/
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Seems like we have released Jovanovic from his contract.Good move i would say.

Serbian sites are reporting it apparently.

http://www.liverpool.no/newspg.aspx?id=29407&zone=1

Can you do that? Shocked
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:51 am

ynwa wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Seems like we have released Jovanovic from his contract.Good move i would say.

Can you do that? Shocked

well if both Liverpool and Jovanovic are happy with that why not?

Having read the quotes from Jovanovic it seems like we have given written assurances to Jovanovic we will let him move for free if he finds a new club and now he seems talking to Olympiacos.

Basically he is happy to sacrifice some of his wages for regular football and we are happy to get rid of him from our wage bill even if have to let go any transfer fee.

He is still our player and pretty much sure to leave if this is true.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:46 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
ynwa wrote:

Can you do that? Shocked

Having read the quotes from Jovanovic it seems like we have given written assurances to Jovanovic we will let him move for free if he finds a new club and now he seems talking to Olympiacos.

Basically he is happy to sacrifice some of his wages for regular football and we are happy to get rid of him from our wage bill even if have to let go any transfer fee.

I don't see why he would to be honest. Unless he's actually one of those to want to play football instead of money? Suspect
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 am

ynwa wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
ynwa wrote:

Can you do that? Shocked

I don't see why he would to be honest. Unless he's actually one of those to want to play football instead of money? Suspect

He has an international career to look after.If he isnt playing regular football and is sitting on our bench he wont be selected for Serbian team.So not really surprising tbh
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 am

I wonder if Poulsen has an international career to worry about. :\
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:07 am

Jamie Dalton
10Sport in France say PSG have offered striker Guillaume Hoarau to Liverpool and 2 unamed PL clubs.

Wating for nj's input.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Nishank wrote:Jamie Dalton
10Sport in France say PSG have offered striker Guillaume Hoarau to Liverpool and 2 unamed PL clubs.

Wating for nj's input.

just seen that rumour.

but i would be surprise if it was more than just a rumour:
1stly because i belive he hasnt the level for a big club like LFC (hes like Ngog in a way: a tall striker but very weak for that height. plus, the few times he has played for France NT he was shockingly poor, wich shows he hasnt the international level at 27).
2ndly, because i think PSG and his fans simply wants want to keep him: hes very liked there, and the most rumoured striker to leave is Erding.

however, the qatari said they want to add an international class to the team, so maybe they want to sell him (and many others teammates) and bring in a more famous ST to play along Gameiro next season.

but as said before, i would be very surprised if he moved at all. (and even more to us)
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:23 pm

nj wrote:
Nishank wrote:Jamie Dalton

Wating for nj's input.

just seen that rumour.

but i would be surprise if it was more than just a rumour:
1stly because i belive he hasnt the level for a big club like LFC (hes like Ngog in a way: a tall striker but very weak for that height. plus, the few times he has played for France NT he was shockingly poor, wich shows he hasnt the international level at 27).
2ndly, because i think PSG and his fans simply wants want to keep him: hes very liked there, and the most rumoured striker to leave is Erding.

however, the qatari said they want to add an international class to the team, so maybe they want to sell him (and many others teammates) and bring in a more famous ST to play along Gameiro next season.

but as said before, i would be very surprised if he moved at all. (and even more to us)

if at 27 hasn't performed that BRILLIANTLY . . i don't see him getting any better . .hope this is just a rumor. .even in PSG he has scored around 40+ goals from 2008 till now . .that is an average of 20 per year in Ligue 1 . .can't see him scoring near about that in PL . .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:29 pm

when did Diego become 20m rated! ! affraid

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/07/05/liverpool-fc-rumour-mill-lfc-eye-20m-brazilian-reds-attentions-could-turn-back-to-enrique-100252-28996262/

Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:12 pm

I've not been on in a while and I really haven't kept up to date with the transfer happenings.

It's past July 1st and I assume the continental window has opened up. Doesn't look like we've signed anyone just yet. But what seems to be to strongest, more credible rumors around?
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:19 pm

poolsupporter wrote:I've not been on in a while and I really haven't kept up to date with the transfer happenings.

It's past July 1st and I assume the continental window has opened up. Doesn't look like we've signed anyone just yet. But what seems to be to strongest, more credible rumors around?

Nobody... even rumours with Adam/Downing blew up. TLW is back. bounce
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Rumors seem to have emerged again regarding Matuidi . .plus Daily Mail reports that we have submitted a bid for Cazorla . .no posting links or believing in it as i suppose Mail is banned here. .quite rightly so Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Fahim89 wrote:Rumors seem to have emerged again regarding Matuidi . .plus Daily Mail reports that we have submitted a bid for Cazorla . .no posting links or believing in it as i suppose Mail is banned here. .quite rightly so Razz

I didnt say Mail but mirror reporting the same too.Apparently we have submitted a bid for him and Villereal wont give a response until they sign a replacement player.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:49 pm

The Liverpool Echo reports that David Ngog is on the verge of a move to Aston Villa. The paper claims Villa will sign Ngog and Chris Mavinga (who?!) for a combined fee of £5 million.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next