McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:54 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Lucas
Raul
Gerrard
Adam
Aqua
Shevely
Henderson
spearing

All fighting for 3 positions, jonjo's going on load for sure and aqua leaving?

I sort of have a feeling that's the nail in the coffin for Aqua. . n i expect Shelvey to be on loan . .

but the list is rather

Gerrard
Adam
Meireles
Henderson
Shelvey

as Lucas & Spearing are fixed in my opinion either one would feature depending on injury as CDM . .

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by mr-r34 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Now for a LB LW CB ST and some deadwood clearing
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:56 pm

If we get good wingers and with a midfield of that, top is a real chance
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:58 pm

to be honest the last few days have been crowded with rumors of Deadwoods heading for the exit door . .

like . .Ngog+Mavinga for Downing, Jova going free . . then not so much of our wish but Aqua for Lenon . .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Fahim89 wrote:to be honest the last few days have been crowded with rumors of Deadwoods heading for the exit door . .

like . .Ngog+Mavinga for Downing, Jova going free . . then not so much of our wish but Aqua for Lenon . .

Im just hoping there just not rumors and some of then actually come to life.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:05 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Im just hoping there just not rumors and some of then actually come to life.

well we can believe certainly for a while now . .Very Happy

now concentration on

Mata
Cazorla
Downing
Izzaguire
Cahill

i guess we will get 4 more players & that would be a great summer in transfers Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Graham Hunter just said on Twitter he's had it confirmed that more than one Premier League side is negotiating for Juan Mata.

After plenty of fans enquired whether the 2 clubs are LFC and Arsenal he tweeted.

BumperGraham Graham Hunter
Last word on #juanmata today. Unless hard news. Most of u have the clubs correct. Not willing to predict where signs. Offers evnly balanced

JenChang88 Jen Chang
As @sidlowe & I have said for a few weeks now, LFC's interest in Juan Mata is genuine bit.ly/lshnP3 - the other PL team is Arsenal.

If this is the most important thing IMO is we want 2 quality wingers which is want rumors earlier in the season indicated.If we get Downing and Mata or similar quality player i would be over the moon.

Now that we have signed hopefully we push through moves quickly for both Downing and Mata.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Anyone else has heard rumours that Koncheky could be going to Blackpool permanently as part of the deal Very Happy ?

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:27 pm

^^ Only read in RAWK.Dont think its true not sure they can afford his wages.Even Adam was on something like 10k/week.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Transfers In-
Alex O'Hanlon (St Kevin Boys) - Undisclosed [ 2million? ]
Jordan Henderson (Sunderland) - 16 million
Lloyd Jones - Undisclosed [100,000 k - 500,000k]
Charlie Adam (Blackpool FC) - 8 million

Transfers Out-

Dean Bouzanis - Released
Jason Banton - Released
Deale Chamberlain - Released
Douglas Cooper - Released
Sean Highdale - Released
Steven Irwin - Released
Nikola Saric - Released

Peter Gulacsi - HUll city - Loan

Other news -Doni will agree a move in 36 hours acc to Sky.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Now Doni's agent is indicating that a deal has been agreed btw clubs and also btw LFC and the player.Also saying that the deal will be completed in 36 hours.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Nothing is less exciting than signing a reserve goalie Very Happy

but I reckon we wanna get a couple of more signings done before flying to China

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:43 pm

I made it happen. That reverse thingie. Said he wasn't coming! BAD!

WHAT HAPPENS TO AA/RM NOW?! Mad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Glen Johnson has today put pen to paper on an extension to his Liverpool contract.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/johnson-signs-reds-extension
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 38 Charli10

now ynwa all your doubts can be put in to rest for sure . .he passed medical Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:01 pm

^^ All those rubbish Meireles rumors have died down and infact it seems the Italian havent ever reported it.Inter had also signed Alvarez so i would he will stay for sure.

But Aquilani would be shifted out even if it is on loan IMO to just get him of wages.Wouldnt lose any sleep over it if he goes tbh.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Liverpool FC close in on signing of AS Roma goalkeeper Alexander Doni

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/07/06/liverpool-fc-close-in-on-signing-of-as-roma-goalkeeper-alexander-doni-100252-29007210/

but agree with Sepi no point getting excited about a reserve keeper . .Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 pm

I think the bigger question in the Doni saga is what happens to Jones. There have been basically no reports or rumours of other clubs wanting him and we certainly have no need for him if Doni signs.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:24 am

Nice to see Glen sign his extension today.

Anyone else expect to sign Downing fairly soon?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:58 am

RedOranje wrote:I think the bigger question in the Doni saga is what happens to Jones. There have been basically no reports or rumours of other clubs wanting him and we certainly have no need for him if Doni signs.

there were some rumors linking Jones being shipped out . .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:00 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Nice to see Glen sign his extension today.

Anyone else expect to sign Downing fairly soon?

i sort of expect it to be done before the Asian tour . .the team leaves on Sunday. .so do expect some movement within Friday or Saturday . .also the deal seems to be on its edge . .we just can add a player (of which we have abundance! !) & the deal would be done! . .then again that is how i see it Smile
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:07 am

Fahim89 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:I think the bigger question in the Doni saga is what happens to Jones. There have been basically no reports or rumours of other clubs wanting him and we certainly have no need for him if Doni signs.

I've heard nothing, care to share?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 am

I heard Jones was going to retire or something to help his son? Could be hella off, but I'm pretty sure I heard that.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:42 am

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/defender-extends-lfc-deal
\

The Reds have secured the future of the highly-rated 18-year-old, who figured in the first-team squad last season, after he signed the deal today.

Liverpool's Director of Football Damien Comolli said: "We are delighted. He made fantastic progress last season. He was here at Melwood with the first team for a few weeks to a month towards the end of last season and he did really well in training and was involved with the first team.

"He also did really well with the reserves. He's got great potential and a great future ahead of him.

"Andre is another player who is versatile. He can play, is good on the ball, intelligent and physically very strong. He has all the ingredients to be a top defender."

Wisdom was installed as reserve-team captain for the 2010-11 season after helping England to success in last summer's U17s European Championships.

A knee injury sidelined the powerful defender at the start of the campaign, but he returned in the New Year stronger than ever, earning international honours at U19 level.

Such was his progress, Wisdom was named on the first-team bench twice over the course of last season, including on the final day at Aston Villa, as well as being included in the Europa League squad.

"We have shown for a while that if young players are good enough they will be rewarded," added Comolli.

"I told him when he signed it is just a step. It's an achievement in a way, but he should not just sit on this contract and wait to see what happens - he should show that he is hungry and wants to keep progressing.

"We know he is very young and that his position at centre-half is very difficult to break into in the first team because of the responsibilities of the position, but Andre has all the qualities and skills to get there."

Since returning to the club in January, Kenny Dalglish has displayed a willingness to give younger players first-team opportunities, with the likes of Jack Robinson, John Flanagan, Jay Spearing and Martin Kelly all benefitting from such an approach last season.

Comolli feels this confidence from the manager in Academy graduates serves as a spur for the club's starlets.

He said: "I think it is massive for the young players. They are coming here (to Melwood) with confidence. Kenny has got a way of saying the right thing at the right time to them, boosting their confidence and making sure they're relaxed, whether it's in a game or a training session.

"For players like Andre, he saw what happened last season with Jack Robinson, Jonathan Flanagan and Jay Spearing, so he must be thinking he could be the next one - and that's what we are pushing him to do."
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:20 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

I've heard nothing, care to share?

very sorry mate. . i guess got it mixed up with Gulasci . . Embarassed
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Liverpool will follow up the signing of Charlie Adam with an improved offer for Stewart Downing. .Downing is expected to hold further talks about his future with McLeish on Friday and Liverpool's improved offer, likely to be around £18m, could even have arrived by then.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14041899.stm

its up in BBC so i presume its very likely that Downing might be a Liverpool player by Sunday . .then again depends a lot on Downing's approach or talk with Mcleish . .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next