McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Daily post reports that we might be expecting to see up to 5 new faces up in Anfield this week . .apart from the reliability issue this does make up for an exciting week to look forward to bounce

The names are . . Charlie Adam, Stuart Downing, Gael Clichy, Conor Wickham & Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

btw i doubt anything would be happening regarding Wickham as he is in the U21 championship & also wasn't Chamberlin a target of Arsenal more seriously than ours??

However, do expect some movement regarding the other three Smile

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport-news/liverpool-fc/2011/06/13/liverpool-fc-could-be-in-for-five-new-faces-this-week-55578-28866704/

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 pm

If we get those 5 ^, with Mata, I'll call it a success. I only want Mata afterall. cheers
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:37 pm

ynwa wrote:If we get those 5 ^, with Mata, I'll call it a success. I only want Mata afterall. cheers

well i guess two out of these 5 are for the youth team . .three of them would be making into the squad straight up . .but then again i hope something continental comes up before we conquer England & finish up our budget . . Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 pm

I think we might finish the transfer season early. :p
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 pm

ynwa wrote:I think we might finish the transfer season early. :p

i guess that won't matter anyways if we get Mata, Downing, a CB & LB in time . .& for some odd reason Adam also Rolling Eyes
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
ynwa wrote:I think we might finish the transfer season early. :p

i guess that won't matter anyways if we get Mata, Downing, a CB & LB in time . .& for some odd reason Adam also Rolling Eyes

I think you're right. Reports have us linked with Clichy, Enrique and Cissokho for LB. I wouldn't mind any of those to be honest. Only Cahill from what I've seen for CB (since Jones is going to United.)

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm

ynwa wrote:I think you're right. Reports have us linked with Clichy, Enrique and Cissokho for LB. I wouldn't mind any of those to be honest. Only Cahill from what I've seen for CB (since Jones is going to United.)

you missed out on Dann for CB . . i really hope Cahill would be the more sort after . . Smile
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
ynwa wrote:I think you're right. Reports have us linked with Clichy, Enrique and Cissokho for LB. I wouldn't mind any of those to be honest. Only Cahill from what I've seen for CB (since Jones is going to United.)

you missed out on Dann for CB . . i really hope Cahill would be the more sort after . . Smile

Not a fan of Dann, hopefuly we don't get him. Crying or Very sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:41 pm

SiClancy Simon Clancy
According to a local radio station, Blackpool are set to make an 'imminent announcement with regards Charlie Adam'

she is a BBC radio producer & a writer in sports illustrated . .so can sort of expect something . .

but then again why ADAM :S
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 pm

scottslater_Scott Slater

Charlie Adam to Liverpool will finally be official in the next 24hours. #LFC @Charlie26Adam

More Twatter... but he's apparently reliable. WELCOME ADAM! bounce

@ Fahim: Depth mate.

Shelvey is apparently going on loan. Would of rather saw him @ LFC though. Jack's going to be mad. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 pm

ynwa wrote:scottslater_Scott Slater

Charlie Adam to Liverpool will finally be official in the next 24hours. #LFC @Charlie26Adam

More Twatter... but he's apparently reliable. WELCOME ADAM! bounce

@ Fahim: Depth mate.

Shelvey is apparently going on loan. Would of rather saw him @ LFC though. Jack's going to be mad. Sad

well now its like every1 n anyone is Twitting about it Shocked . . . well i can understand the issue of depth but you know am not very convinced about Adam being successful but then again as i mentioned in some post before i believe in The King so i would leave it at that Smile

plus i guess it would be good for Shelvey to go for loan you know more first team starts & key position would help the guy to grow better . .& apparently Adam coming in would definitely minimize Shelvey's chances of playing with so many clouding our CM ! ! Smile
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Would be happy with Adam . Good squad player add verity to our midfield which we desperately lacks against bottom half opposition .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Mata is too raw for English football, IMO.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Mata is too raw for English football, IMO.
what does this even mean?

ynwa wrote:
depends:

i would like seing him go on loan in some PL club (and hopefully it have the same impact on him like it did for Wilshere or Sturridge).

but if its to go on loan in championship, i wouldnt really be that convinced that it will help him develop to the level hes needed to be.
i mean, he has already played many games at that level when he was 17,
now that hes 19, what he needs is smtg that will help him being able to fight for a place in LFC starting midfield, and i believe its PL experience.
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:28 pm

nj wrote:

He will not adapt to the English style of play quickly due to the fact that he has grown up and still developing in a Spanish environment.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
nj wrote:

He will not adapt to the English style of play quickly due to the fact that he has grown up and still developing in a Spanish environment.

I disagree.

We all know Spanish Football is all about passing and all. Look at most Spanish teams we see all they do is pass. But Valencia and Real are the exceptions, They have a more direct and offensive approach to the game. Villareal has a pass and move system..

Liverpool has started to employ a pass and move system, Which will work as Carroll as striker? Who knows. But i think Mata will fit into Liverpool considering Valencia's odd tactics in Spanish football.. But his physical and Mental strength will be tested, Yes.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

just like a 23 yrs old Torres from Atletico didnt adapt to english style?
or a 24 yrs old David silva didnt?...

really you cant predict this kind of things.

just like i dont like when people say "hes not PremierLeague proven".

these things often doesnt mean too much
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:30 pm

i have come to understand that SSN is a pretty reliable source for transfer rumors . .& they have reported that Adam discussions would begin later this week . . which is all good

but worries me is this . .

Ongoing interested in Adam, who suits Fenway Sports Group's policy for young, British players, adds to the uncertainty surrounding Raul Meireles.

Despite a promising debut season in the Premier League, it has been speculated that the 28-year-old could be sold due to his age and doubts about his fitness.

what on earth would provoke such an outrageous statement Shocked Shocked
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:38 pm

selling Meireles would be a step backward.
he was one of our very best players last season.

i would like to say he wont be sold for sure, be given the amount of central players we could have by the end of this transfer window, i cant be sure of anything
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:46 pm

nj wrote:selling Meireles would be a step backward.
he was one of our very best players last season.

i would like to say he wont be sold for sure, be given the amount of central players we could have by the end of this transfer window, i cant be sure of anything

well my question is how to sue SSN for such outrageous comments Twisted Evil Embarassed
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:56 pm

SSN reporting Inter Milan interested in Raul Meireles..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:58 pm

nj wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

just like a 23 yrs old Torres from Atletico didnt adapt to english style?
or a 24 yrs old David silva didnt?...

really you cant predict this kind of things.

just like i dont like when people say "hes not PremierLeague proven".

these things often doesnt mean too much

Just what i said,

Atheltico and Valencia have a more direct offensive approach to the game, This made it easier for these players to adapt.

I don't see Mata having any problems other than Injuries.. :X
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Sky Sports have been reading RAWK's WUMers.

Pault86 has always said Spearing and Raul are Kenny's favourite players in trainings.....and I doubt we'll be interested in any offer below 15M. Also this:

4:47
Speculation: Reports in Italy suggest Inter Milan are interested in Liverpool midfielder Raul Meireles. However, Liverpool are thought to be keen on keeping hold of the Portuguese.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:06 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2003063/No-bids-Connor-Wickham-says-Ipswich-boss-Paul-Jewell.html

No bid yet, But Jewell doesnt rule out a move :
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Nishank wrote:SSN reporting Inter Milan interested in Raul Meireles..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they are pure evil Embarassed
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:36 pm

For starters Sky are not reporting Inter are inter are interested in Meireles just saying a report linking Inter with meireles in Italy . And knowing the Italian media this season they are worse than Caughtoffside . They live in fantasy world to say the least .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next