McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:30 am

Now in recent reports it was reported that DC went to Spain last week & went to Valencia & also Real. .

now we all knew what Valencia was all about but still confuses me is what & who was Real for . .

& Gago goes & kills himself in the media! ! would we be bidding for him . .another CM! Shocked

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:32 am

Fahim89 wrote:
now first of all i do not think we pay Gerrard peanuts! ! now if you think we have to pay STUPID amount for players like ManCity & Chelsea then its different. .

secondly Torres is being salaries which amounts to him being the THIRD highest paid player in the world . .guess after whom?? Ronaldo & Messi. .so money PLAYS a BIG PART! Shocked . . another thing is he knew the team was on the upscale . . still he decided to leave, anyhow no hard feelings Razz

If money was the only motivation he would have left in the last summer window or even before itself.Its not like this is the first time Chelsea or Man City were after him.He wanted to compete for League and CL which we arent at the moment but Chelsea provided him that.

Fahim89 wrote:
Dude! the guy left because he wasn't getting any suga from his wife! a man has got to do what he has to do for some love Razz that's it end of story Razz

:lol!:

If this is the case why did Masch say he is close to signing a new deal few weeks back demanding a transfer?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:35 am

Fahim89 wrote:Now in recent reports it was reported that DC went to Spain last week & went to Valencia & also Real. .

now we all knew what Valencia was all about but still confuses me is what & who was Real for . .

& Gago goes & kills himself in the media! ! would we be bidding for him . .another CM! Shocked

According to Marca it was for Pedro Leon.We bid 10mil for him but apparently he turned as down because he wants to stay and fight for his place at Madrid.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:37 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:
now first of all i do not think we pay Gerrard peanuts! ! now if you think we have to pay STUPID amount for players like ManCity & Chelsea then its different. .

secondly Torres is being salaries which amounts to him being the THIRD highest paid player in the world . .guess after whom?? Ronaldo & Messi. .so money PLAYS a BIG PART! Shocked . . another thing is he knew the team was on the upscale . . still he decided to leave, anyhow no hard feelings Razz

If money was the only motivation he would have left in the last summer window or even before itself.Its not like this is the first time Chelsea or Man City were after him.He wanted to compete for League and CL which we arent at the moment but Chelsea provided him that.

hmmmmm never said it was the only motivation Very Happy

BeautifulGame wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:
Dude! the guy left because he wasn't getting any suga from his wife! a man has got to do what he has to do for some love Razz that's it end of story Razz

If this is the case why did Masch say he is close to signing a new deal few weeks back demanding a transfer?

mate i guess missed my comical tone . .anyhow i would reply in the same way . .maybe just maybe his wife kicked him out of the room . .now as i said a man has go to do what he has go to do ! !
Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:38 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:Now in recent reports it was reported that DC went to Spain last week & went to Valencia & also Real. .

According to Marca it was for Pedro Leon.We bid 10mil for him but apparently he turned as down because he wants to stay and fight for his place at Madrid.

oooo yes i remember the guy who doesn't wanna play but warm the bench Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:50 am

Fahim89 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

hmmmmm never said it was the only motivation Very Happy

BeautifulGame wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

mate i guess missed my comical tone . .anyhow i would reply in the same way . .maybe just maybe his wife kicked him out of the room . .now as i said a man has go to do what he has go to do ! !
Razz

Apologies for missing the sarcasm.I was debating in the Italy vs Portugal thread and was a bit p***** off. Crying or Very sad
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:13 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Fairly certain I made a point of noting that Torres's motivation was NOT solely based on money.

BeautifulGame wrote:
Talk is cheap. Torres said he'd see out his contract less than a month before handing in a transfer request (but hey, I'm sure he meant it and we dropped significantly away from Euro footy in that time to change his mind, right?).
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:42 am

Give it up people... talk transfers here. Neutral

No point talking about people that aren't at the club anymore.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:56 am

FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/06/25/liverpool-fc-reds-line-up-talks-over-blackpool-midfielder-charlie-adam-100252-28938847/

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:14 am

ynwa wrote:FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/06/25/liverpool-fc-reds-line-up-talks-over-blackpool-midfielder-charlie-adam-100252-28938847/

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

No point worrying about it.He is fairly certain to be a Liverpool player soon.Rather dream about how we finally have quality free kick taker rather than Gerrard.

Hopefully we dont pay more than 8 mil for him.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 am

Gerrard is a class free kick taker.

Was also angry about Meireles leaving. :S
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:03 am

You'd be crazy to sell Meireless!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:53 am

Rumors that someone is in for a medical .. I saw the video here it is..

http://yfrog.com/2q3mxz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Nishank wrote:Rumors that someone is in for a medical .. I saw the video here it is..

http://yfrog.com/2q3mxz

if its the guy sitting in the front seat it sort of felt like Downing . . Shocked
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:35 pm

damn feels good ! ! we r like paparazzi now! ! Twisted Evil
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Pault86 Paul Thompson
Adam, Henderson, Downing, Jones, Young. Mata. Wickham. We lost 2, Dann looking unlikely but others all serious

now now the guy is sounding odd now . .Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Apparently old nishank. Tree has leaves now. Neutral

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:19 pm

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
Seems Juan Mata is receptive to a move to #LFC. Through sheer force of will you lot are forcing a 'twansfer'

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
#LFC will pay £8m for Adam, £16m for Dowming. Meireles may be allowed to leave if right cash offer comes in.

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
#LFC expect to complete deals for Charlie Adam/Stewart Downing by Monday. (via @TonyEvansTimes)

Hopefully we wrap up Downing and Adam soon and concentrate on Mata.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Paul_BurkeLFC Paul Burke
by Richard__Buxton
An official #LFC car has gone to Blackpool to bring back Charlie Adam for a medical, go put a bet on for bookies stop bets! Wink

Paul_BurkeLFC Paul Burke
by Richard__Buxton
To all who ask how I know the car has been sent to get Adam... My friend is the driver! ;o) #LFC employee.

this guy is an LFC Employee for match days . . security n all . .TWO CARS in the same day! ! damn this is good day! ! Shocked
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:32 pm

ynwa wrote:Apparently old nishank. Tree has leaves now. Neutral

hahaha . .well if we start following twitter we might not even have to run around with cameras :lol!:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:33 pm

"Apologies for missing the sarcasm.I was debating in the Italy vs Portugal thread and was a bit p***** off. Crying or Very sad"

@BeautifulGame: That thread is so stupid.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Adam it is .. guys..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 pm

I hope people aren't pissed about getting Adam. As long as Raul stays, I'm happy to add Adam to the squad.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 pm

I have a feeling there would be two medicals today . . bounce . . just sheer optimism Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Would be nice to see C.Adam at LFC & Downing...I'm not sure..haven't seen him enough..Mata > ???

how do you see them line up?

and FAIL Tweet..

-I'm at Valencia Grand Prix. Just spotted Juan Mata taking a test drive in last season's LFC Superleague car.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Does anyone feel we should have separate thread to post twitter rumors?Would be far easier to read rumors IMO.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next