McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:02 pm

kick mars wrote:God, I couldn't even watch that video.

Seeing that Torres made me want it so bad.

I really hope he comes good for us next season.

That being said I hope Wickham does will for Liverpool.

Stick with him, he'll do well eventually. Cool

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
ynwa wrote:According to reports in Spain Juan Mata looks set to be the next big signing to arrive at Anfield as Liverpool switch their sights to the wings after completing the signing of Midfielder Jordan Henderson.

The 23 year old Spaniard has spent the last four seasons with Valencia after arriving at the Mestalla Stadium from the Real Madrid B team however he has long been linked with a move to Liverpool firstly under Rafa Benitez and now under Kenny Dalglish.

Mata would add some genuine creativity to the wing, something that has been missing at Anfield for a long time, and last season scored 8 goals and created 12 as Valencia claimed 3rd spot in Spain despite selling David Silva and David Villa.

Mata is rated around the 20 million mark and given that Liverpool appears to have a sizeable transfer budget this summer, a move could be on the cards.

Mata is currently on duty with the Spanish under 21 side at the UEFA under-21 European Championship, where he is tipped to one of the stars of the show.

Sportsnewsireland.com will have live score updates on all GAA Championship matches over the summer.
______
Not sure how reliable sportsnewsireland.com is though.

If/when I go to the Liverpool main site and see Mata holding the jersey with Mata 10 on the back, it'll be a real jizz in your pants moment.

Couldn't care less what number he's wearing, as long as he arrives!!! bounce

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Nishank wrote:bensmith_Times Ben Smith

Henderson = old news. Another top #LFC transfer story in Times tomorrow..

#Excited..

The times was the one of the newspaper who called the Henderson transfer first..

What exactly was this? confused
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:43 pm

ynwa wrote:

#Excited..

The times was the one of the newspaper who called the Henderson transfer first..

I think it was the arsenal Lb
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:48 pm

mr-r34 wrote:
ynwa wrote:

#Excited..

I think it was the arsenal Lb

ahhhkayyyyy
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:05 pm

kick mars wrote:God, I couldn't even watch that video.

Seeing that Torres made me want it so bad.

I really hope he comes good for us next season.

That being said I hope Wickham does will for Liverpool.

I hope you see what your club has done to him ..

Suarez bounce
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:14 pm

We haven't done anything wrong untill he leaves a failure.

for all you know he could be the top scorer next season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:27 pm

now wats new today! ! what r the cooked up rumors today ! ! i see people in Twitter are pretty confident about Wickham & Adam. . while the first excites me the second i don't find much reasoning Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Nishank wrote:Seeing torres reminded me of the good times Sad

Wickham looks good, Sign him .. I miss torres Sad

The good times are ahead of us now. The past 2 seasons are little more than a bad dream.

ynwa wrote:According to reports in Spain Juan Mata looks set to be the next big signing to arrive at Anfield as Liverpool switch their sights to the wings after completing the signing of Midfielder Jordan Henderson.

The 23 year old Spaniard has spent the last four seasons with Valencia after arriving at the Mestalla Stadium from the Real Madrid B team however he has long been linked with a move to Liverpool firstly under Rafa Benitez and now under Kenny Dalglish.

Mata would add some genuine creativity to the wing, something that has been missing at Anfield for a long time, and last season scored 8 goals and created 12 as Valencia claimed 3rd spot in Spain despite selling David Silva and David Villa.

Mata is rated around the 20 million mark and given that Liverpool appears to have a sizeable transfer budget this summer, a move could be on the cards.

Mata is currently on duty with the Spanish under 21 side at the UEFA under-21 European Championship, where he is tipped to one of the stars of the show.

Sportsnewsireland.com will have live score updates on all GAA Championship matches over the summer.
______
Not sure how reliable sportsnewsireland.com is though.
Don't think any possible Mata transfer will progress until after he gets down with the U-21 tournament.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Saw this on Twitter :

The Sunday Mirror reporter on talksports said on of their big stories tomorrow is about a 'Northern club with a lot of money' going for a player from Spain.

Hopefully its about Mata coming to Us .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:54 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Saw this on Twitter :

The Sunday Mirror reporter on talksports said on of their big stories tomorrow is about a 'Northern club with a lot of money' going for a player from Spain.

Hopefully... but it's probably us being linked with Jose Enrique, or City being linked with any number of players.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:58 pm

I personally won't believe anything about Mata until Spain completes its U21 tournament.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:41 pm

RedOranje wrote:

Hopefully... but it's probably us being linked with Jose Enrique, or City being linked with any number of players.

Not sure Enrique is high profile enough to be a big story . Just a hunch its not City . Would be irritated if its United linked with any Spanish midfielder though .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Not sure Enrique is high profile enough to be a big story . Just a hunch its not City . Would be irritated if its United linked with any Spanish midfielder though .
We wouldn't have thought Jeffren was either, but there you go.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 11 319466937

It will be on tomorrow's paper ..

Lets see if Daily mail cuts this out..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Could probably get Sakho, Subotic/Hummels (depending on if they were ok with the idea of a move), or any one of several other CBs who are currently better than Jones (and have just as high supposed potential) for less than £22m.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:30 pm

I love how we are trolling Man U in the transfer market Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:13 pm

I doubt Kenny or Comolli give a shit what United are doing in the market. They are simply identifying players that would make our squad better and attempting to sign them to the best of their abilities. It wouldn't matter if we were competing with ManUtd or Barnet.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:33 pm

RedOranje wrote:I doubt Kenny or Comolli give a shit what United are doing in the market. They are simply identifying players that would make our squad better and attempting to sign them to the best of their abilities. It wouldn't matter if we were competing with ManUtd or Barnet.

True that, but according to many Red Sox fans, John Henry always tries to drive up the price of his competitors' targets.

I am fully convinced that Jones will go to MUFC sooner or later, but I like the fact that we are trolling them and making them sweat one bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:20 am

RedOranje wrote:Could probably get Sakho, Subotic/Hummels (depending on if they were ok with the idea of a move), or any one of several other CBs who are currently better than Jones (and have just as high supposed potential) for less than £22m.

Perhaps Jones versatility to play as a DM too is driving his price ?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:59 am

jones seems to be a waste of time but its fun seeing ManU tattering Very Happy . . anyhow various reports suggesting that a move for Mata would be made soon . .as much as i wish it to be true. . i guess the U21 looming above our heads makes it tough . .Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 am

There are reports in Mirror than we moved ahead of Arsenal in the queue for Alex Chamberlian . Very much doubt it though .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:25 am

Fahim89 wrote:jones seems to be a waste of time but its fun seeing ManU tattering Very Happy . . anyhow various reports suggesting that a move for Mata would be made soon . .as much as i wish it to be true. . i guess the U21 looming above our heads makes it tough . .Sad

As i earlier said in the other thread no one in Media really has any clue who we are after . The henderson news broke out only after we submitted a bid to Sunderland , Same with Wickham and Jones . I dont think anyone in the media knows who we are really after for left side so linking us with Downing from time to time . No credible newspaper ( Guardian or Times ) linked us to Downing only the likes of Mail and Mirror are keep mentioning it .

I wont be surprised if we are already into advanced negotiations with Valencia over Mata without Media getting any info .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:43 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:jones seems to be a waste of time but its fun seeing ManU tattering Very Happy . . anyhow various reports suggesting that a move for Mata would be made soon . .as much as i wish it to be true. . i guess the U21 looming above our heads makes it tough . .Sad

As i earlier said in the other thread no one in Media really has any clue who we are after . The henderson news broke out only after we submitted a bid to Sunderland , Same with Wickham and Jones . I dont think anyone in the media knows who we are really after for left side so linking us with Downing from time to time . No credible newspaper ( Guardian or Times ) linked us to Downing only the likes of Mail and Mirror are keep mentioning it .

I wont be surprised if we are already into advanced negotiations with Valencia over Mata without Media getting any info .

dat would be great! ! bounce . .anyhow we all do endeavor a little into fantasies reading those rumors. . Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:51 am

nope its about Shitty going after are boy Ronnie lmfao 150m for him and he wants 400k a week to go there, would take that much money for me to play at the Shitlands.....although the article says its about him bragging to his friends saying this is what City want to pay for me, he would never turn his back on United and SAF tho....he will only ever play for one club in England, the 19 time champions Manchester United Wink
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:57 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:

nope its about Shitty going after are boy Ronnie lmfao 150m for him and he wants 400k a week to go there, would take that much money for me to play at the Shitlands.....although the article says its about him bragging to his friends saying this is what City want to pay for me, he would never turn his back on United and SAF tho....he will only ever play for one club in England, the 19 time champions Manchester United Wink

i am sorry but i am not very clear about what this post is directed towards & what you are trying to say here ! ! Spain Rooney City . .all jumbled up words that i didn't mind much meaning of . .it would be nice of you to elaborate my friend Smile
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:23 am

some reports suggesting that we have agreed a fee for Charlie Adam just some personal agreements left . . i am not sure if this news comes true whether or not to be happy or sad . . Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next