Bull destroys another Torero (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

+32
Mamad
MJ
ronalessi
Grande_Milano
Lex
buddytaller
FalcaoPunch
Highburied
Raptorgunner
Ali
dostoevsky
Senor Penguin
EarlyPrototype
Lord Hades
gunner1987
McAgger
Gil
zizzle
The Madrid One
huntsman
El Chelsea Fuerte
LeSwagg James
KMD
spanky
CroInter
Art Morte
Sushi Master
xabi
RED
the xcx
Ganso
Mr Nick09
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bull destroys another Torero (GRAPHIC CONTENT) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bull destroys another Torero (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:49 am

Look guys there's Nature and there's senslessness.

Put it that way, and maybe you'll begin to see.

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bull destroys another Torero (GRAPHIC CONTENT) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bull destroys another Torero (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Post by KMD Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:27 am

Lord Spencer wrote:The "sport" obviously outlived its cultural significance. It used to be the only road for peasants in Spain to gain recognition in a hugely aristocratic society. It is a dieing tradition that should be abandoned as our society evolves.

However, the total lack of empathy towards a fellow human is unwarranted. What did anyone of you ever do to stop the "sport", if you really feel strongly about it write letters to the organizations supporting the "sport" instead of simply sympathizing with the Bull. Not doing so makes your comments hypocritical as you think this "sport" should be stopped but you do nothing to help stop it. Write letters and emails and help the effort.

@KMD, slaughtering civilians was part of Aztec culture, but that does not make it right. You have a huge number of cultural traditions that died because there is no place for them in an evolving society.

Also, we can't live without a good number of chemicals that are only available in meat. So evolving into a vegan state is not happening.

This is the circle of life, but Bullfighting and sport hunting are not part of that circle. Doing these things for "fun" or "testing your balls" is an arcane tradition. No longer do Lions pose a threat to the man with the rifle.

Neither does a boxing match makes it right, but people watch it and top boxers earn millions!
Yes, traditions die, but some live on, some are practiced inside a smaller circle and some new are born, there are a lot of wrong things happening.
Sometimes you see movies about the future, i think even in star wars, and they put people in arenas to fight against beasts so to some extent it shows peoples beast natures.
I just view bull fighting as something from the Gladiator Arena but with a spanish accent to it. And the fact that it lived to this point already makes it worth something. You don't want to just stop it in 1 day what has been going on for centuries, because it will unbalance the process of it slowly fading away! While people enjoy it and believe in it, let it stand, i don't see a problem with it. But i'm sure it will go away eventually, because its still in the circle! Perhaps not the circle of life since its not essential, but life in the sense that it is everything that makes us who we are!

So neither do people need extreme such as sky diving, but they still do it even with a high risk!
As for slaughtering animals we are still predators!

KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:53 am

KMD wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:The "sport" obviously outlived its cultural significance. It used to be the only road for peasants in Spain to gain recognition in a hugely aristocratic society. It is a dieing tradition that should be abandoned as our society evolves.

However, the total lack of empathy towards a fellow human is unwarranted. What did anyone of you ever do to stop the "sport", if you really feel strongly about it write letters to the organizations supporting the "sport" instead of simply sympathizing with the Bull. Not doing so makes your comments hypocritical as you think this "sport" should be stopped but you do nothing to help stop it. Write letters and emails and help the effort.

@KMD, slaughtering civilians was part of Aztec culture, but that does not make it right. You have a huge number of cultural traditions that died because there is no place for them in an evolving society.

Also, we can't live without a good number of chemicals that are only available in meat. So evolving into a vegan state is not happening.

This is the circle of life, but Bullfighting and sport hunting are not part of that circle. Doing these things for "fun" or "testing your balls" is an arcane tradition. No longer do Lions pose a threat to the man with the rifle.

Neither does a boxing match makes it right, but people watch it and top boxers earn millions!
Yes, traditions die, but some live on, some are practiced inside a smaller circle and some new are born, there are a lot of wrong things happening.
Sometimes you see movies about the future, i think even in star wars, and they put people in arenas to fight against beasts so to some extent it shows peoples beast natures.
I just view bull fighting as something from the Gladiator Arena but with a spanish accent to it. And the fact that it lived to this point already makes it worth something. You don't want to just stop it in 1 day what has been going on for centuries, because it will unbalance the process of it slowly fading away! While people enjoy it and believe in it, let it stand, i don't see a problem with it. But i'm sure it will go away eventually, because its still in the circle! Perhaps not the circle of life since its not essential, but life in the sense that it is everything that makes us who we are!

So neither do people need extreme such as sky diving, but they still do it even with a high risk!
As for slaughtering animals we are still predators!

In both boxing and sky-diving, the only waste is the human lives involved.

In the case of bull fighting, I see a waste of perfectly good bulls, which could be used for breeding and feeding hungry people. The human chose to risk his life.

Gladiators were slaves forced to fight to death for the Roman crowd, hardly something civil. The fact most people here are against bull fighting shows that human's "beast" nature is not as strong anymore. We let it out in more peaceful games like football.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:07 pm

How many bulls really got killed? I don't think the number is big enough to feed the poor. And who really would've given it to poor people? It would've been just a bull with a tag and so many Zeros on it.

Of course I wanna see people move away from beast nature, but its a slow process and we might be only half way thought it! I don't know! But we still have many predator and selfish instincts! any war is an example, nothing civil in it, look around slavery is still practiced, people get kidnapped its all done by people on daily basis. At least bull fighting is not about killing another human its not about hurting someone else or destroying his life, they probably don't even get big money for risking their life.
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:26 pm

just buy a porsche if you're so insecure about the size of your penis that you have to prove yourself by fighting raging animals 8 times bigger than you with massive spikes on their heads
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:44 am

Or play VG's. Smile
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3