Balotelli destroys Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+4
zarola
Cotes
baresi
juve_gigi
8 posters

Go down

Balotelli destroys Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Balotelli destroys Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by juve_gigi Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:47 am

Haha, Mario destroys Man U!!! *bleep* Tevez, he is a bench warmer now. Why pay 40m for a bench warmer?? I want the real deal. Giuseppe Rossi?? Pfffttt. He is class but not a replacement for ADP. ADP is a legend, so therefore we need a new legend to replace him. I don't want just a replacement for ADP, I want someone who can be just as good. I want the next one. I want the next Roberto Baggio. I want the best Italian player in the world to replace ADP. I want the next number #10...

I want...

B

A

L

O

T

E

L

L

I

Balotelli destroys Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Balotelli-Italy1
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Balotelli destroys Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Balotelli destroys Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by baresi Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:57 am

Juve is just not his style, sry.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Balotelli destroys Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Balotelli destroys Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Cotes Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:17 am

Why always me?!!!!
Classic!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:21 am

..... this is a little old.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:24 am

Cotes wrote:Why always me?!!!!
Classic!

Haha, I loved that, it was classic!!! The goal was a goal only a world class striker could score...

Here is a clip of the goal for anyone who hasn't seen it...

WHY ALWAYS ME????
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 am

zarola wrote:..... this is a little old.

Better late than never...

Nice sig and avatar by the way. Must be depressing to be an Inter fan right now, team sucks, you sold your best player, and you sold the next Roberto Baggio as well. Life just sucks sometimes...

:coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:32 am

juve_gigi wrote:
zarola wrote:..... this is a little old.

Better late than never...

Nice sig and avatar by the way. Must be depressing to be an Inter fan right now, team sucks, you sold your best player, and you sold the next Roberto Baggio as well. Life just sucks sometimes...

:coffee:

Eto'o, meh, I hated him anyway deep down inside.

Balotelli, yes, I was so frustrated when he was sold. Then I said ok, maybe I can learn to love Santon as much, they were good pals together at inter, there must be something special... Then he was loaned and then sold to Newcastle.

So yeah, it is pretty *bleep* depressing. I've watched far more Manchester City than Inter this year, not going to lie.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:37 am

Zarola, you have my permission to inherit my love for Andrea Poli. Sad

Also Balotelli has already been scoring goals for the red and black this year, so bit late fellas. banana
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:40 am

Man I can't say I've actually watched a game with Andrea Poli and actually paid particular attention to him. SO for me, he's nobody for now. My eyes are on Ranocchia when he returns. Liking him, can't tell if I love him yet.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:43 am

The kid needs to learn how to slide tackle and shoot, however he's constantly involved, likes to play at a high tempo, looks to push the team forward. If he could slide tackle he could dominate games, at the moment he tries to dance the ball away from opponent's feet. Sometimes I wish every single Italian player had to learn how to slide tackle from Gattuso at the age of 16.

Ranocchia's another one you bought. Pazzini as well. Stop buying my favourite Italians, what do you guys think you are, an Italian club? Razz Wink
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 am

That kid is wanted by Galliani...

Anyways... Pino. I was on Skype at the time marking out with Balotelli! You should of been on hahaahah!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:That kid is wanted by Galliani...

Anyways... Pino. I was on Skype at the time making out with Balotelli! You should of been on hahaahah!

What the f*ck???

Razz Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Embarassed
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote: Embarassed

E dai scherza!!

I'm sorry, that was mean, but I just couldn't resist... Sad Sad

Laughing Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Balotelli to juve? What's next ? Motta to Barcelona??
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Lol they spent half a billion, wtf do you expect, unless it's fagotta who'd probably spend it on shitty italian players Very Happy

*bleep* Gay_liani and who the *bleep* he wants. I don't think Balotelli will join us, although if he stops acting like a kid he could become a world class striker.
However if the option is there to sign him, we should.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:15 am

juve_gigi wrote:

E dai scherza!!

Laughing Laughing

Whats mean lol?

Alvin89er wrote:Lol they spent half a billion, wtf do you expect, unless it's fagotta who'd probably spend it on shitty italian players Very Happy

*bleep* Gay_liani and who the *bleep* he wants. I don't think Balotelli will join us, although if he stops acting like a kid he could become a world class striker.

"Retard, Faggot." Keep em coming.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:12 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

E dai scherza!!

Laughing Laughing

Whats mean lol?
Alvin89er wrote:Lol they spent half a billion, wtf do you expect, unless it's fagotta who'd probably spend it on shitty italian players Very Happy

"Retard, Faggot." Keep em coming.

The "making out comment", but I guess you weren't sad faced about that, you were sad faced about Balotelli playing for ManShitty... Very Happy Very Happy
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down