MJ
urbaNRoots
Raptorgunner
50 posters

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 32 Empty Re: Latest Arsenal Rumours

Post by Jay29 Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 pm

I personally don't rate Sow all that highly and think we can do better.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:29 pm

i want pudolski, if we are getting a forward
If not then, get luuk de jong, great talent
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:29 pm

If you sign Podolski and Reus, you can solve your CF and WF depth for good.

amazing versatility already. None is a box player per definition but podolski is more than capable of playing CF. If you sign Sow, he will only be able to produce as a CF.

versatility> to me.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:39 pm

but Klon have come out and said that they do not want to sell him (which is understandable). And that Lukas himself has said that he will listen to offers from Klon before he considers listening to anyone else. I hope it will happen, but at this moment i just don't see it happening.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:09 am

Futbol Mercado reporting tonight that Arsenal are talking with Milan regarding Alex Pato.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:00 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Futbol Mercado reporting tonight that Arsenal are talking with Milan regarding Alex Pato.

Laughing Laughing
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:55 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:but Klon have come out and said that they do not want to sell him (which is understandable). And that Lukas himself has said that he will listen to offers from Klon before he considers listening to anyone else. I hope it will happen, but at this moment i just don't see it happening.

He's Koln's main threat so it's going to be hard to pry him away but if he wants the move too....
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admits he'd love to sign Santos sensation Neymar.

The £40million-rated Santos ace, 19, is the world's most sought player with Chelsea having already tried to sign him.

Boss Wenger said: "If I had the money today, I'd put it on Neymar.

"You can't say that Neymar is Pele as he had won the World Cup by the age of 17.

"He has the potential to be one of the future great strikers but at the moment there's a big difference between the Brazilian league and a European league."

But ironically, Pele believes Neymar CAN surpass his own talents.

The Brazil legend, 71, said: "He has the ability to be better than me.

"Neymar and Lionel Messi are technically good — but Neymar is more complete.

"He shoots with both feet and dribbles from both sides. Messi has more experience."

Pato Neymar...Why this Samba overload all of a sudden at Arsenal?
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Paul Pogba has rejected a new contract offer from Manchester United.

The People says the midfielder rejected a new £15,000-a-week offer.

The 18-year-old only moved to Old Trafford in 2009, when United were accused of poaching him from Le Havre.

Manchester City, Arsenal and AC Milan are all monitoring developments closely.

Is this guy better than our reserve players...?
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:19 pm

France midfielder Yoann Gourcuff is keen on a move to Arsenal – to boost his Euro 2012 chances.

Arsene Wenger had Lyon star Gourcuff on his radar last summer, but a knee injury wrecked any chance of a deal – and the 25-year-old has struggled to get back to his best.

Lyon could now be interested in a deal for around £12million.

Arsenal’s No.1 target is Mario Gotze, of Borussia Dortmund, but Wenger has serious money to spend and is certain to keep tabs on Gourcuff, too.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Inter Milan captain Javier Zanetti admits only his intervention stopped Ricky Alvarez from joining Arsenal in the summer.

Alvarez, 23, joined the Nerazzurri in a €12m deal over the summer after also being chased by the Premiership giants.

“Let’s say that he was very close to Arsenal,” the club captain told FC Inter News. “I rang him and said: ‘Listen Ricky, I know that Inter are following you’.

“I then explained what Inter are all about, that we are a great family and that he would settle in well here. He listened to me…”

I think he forgot to tell about how Arsenal thrashed them 5-1 at San Siro or How RVP waltzed them at Emirates during the Emirates Cup Razz
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:22 pm

The 26-year-old forward has long been linked with a move to north London, and with Arsene Wenger desperate to add some firepower to his ranks, a new bid for Kalou could be in the offing.
The Gunners have been heavily reliant on Robin van Persie’s goals so far this season, and with Marouane Chamakh and Ju Young Park failing to convince as the Dutchman’s back-up, Wenger may be tempted to move for Kalou if Chelsea show a willingness to sell.
The Daily Mail claim Abramovich is willing to consider bids for Kalou, Didier Drogba, Jose Bosingwa and Paulo Ferreira, while Nicolas Anelka and Alex have already had transfer requests accepted.
But whether or not they’d be willing to sell Kalou to one of their Champions League-spot rivals is another question, while Wenger may also be wary of signing a player who, like Chamakh, is destined for African Nations Cup duty in the New Year.
The former Feyenoord man has made just seven appearances under new Blues boss Andre Villas-Boas this season, but has scored three goals in his last three games.

From Podolski to Kalou Evil or Very Mad
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Arsenal are reportedly ready to launch a January bid for AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato.

Reports at the weekend had suggested Milan were ready to offer Pato to Manchester City next month as part of a deal to sign Carlos Tevez.

Tevez is keen to secure a move away from the Etihad Stadium when the transfer window reopens and until recently it had been thought that Milan would only consider a loan move.

But City aren't keen on a temporary move for the Argentina international and want to get him off the books as soon as the transfer window opens next month.

However, according to Caughtoffside.com, Arsenal are keen on signing Pato, who has also been linked with a move to Chelsea.

Reports in Italy last month had suggested that the 22-year-old was on Arsene Wenger's radar as he looks to bring in a forward to help ease the pressure on captain Robin van Persie.

Pato has fallen out of favour with coach Massimiliano Allegri in recent weeks and a move away from the San Siro is looking possible after he was warned he was no longer an automatic pick in the Milan side.

Allegri is believed to be keen on signing a midfielder in the New Year and it is thought that he could be willing to cash in on Pato to generate funds.

How high Pato is on Wenger's list of targets, however, remains to be seen. Borussia Dortmund playmaker Mario Goetze is widely believed to be the Frenchman's top transfer target, while Cologne striker Lukas Podolski, who has also been linked with a move to north London, would almost certainly cost less than the Brazilian.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:33 pm

ffs why are we always linked with our rivals rejects.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Express & Star says Wolves trying to sign both Coquelin & Frimpong on loan from Arsenal.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:41 pm

On Neymar: Everyone says he's brilliant, but I've personally haven't seen him enough times to make a judgment. £40mil though? Screw that. Better off using that to sign two or three good players.

On Pogba: He's tall, very skillful and intelligent, but also lazy and doesn't seem to have the best attitude. I personally don't want him. Give the opportunities to our other reserves and youth like Ozyakup.

On Gourcuff: I've made my feelings known about Gourcuff on numerous ocassions. I don't think he's that good, and I don't think he'd get in our first eleven right now, either. Having said that, if it's just a loan, then I guess there's not much to lose.

On Kalou: He's actually quite a useful player. He scores the odd goal and doesn't seem to mind sitting on the bench for a while. We've been linked with him for years now.

On Pato: Very unlikely this will happen. He's injury prone and may not adapt to well to the Premier League, either. Of course, in the event we did splash out on him, got him fit and on form, he'd be an excellent acquisition. But I think I just listed two of the most unlikely things Arsenal would do.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 pm

srigooner wrote:
ernie_schwarz wrote:
sina90 wrote:thanks ernie
greediness means nothing when you are gooner
but if we were to sign any from valencia i would welcome banega anyday]
his contract runs out in june 2013
although jack and Arteta playing that position for us Razz
parejo struggles to find first team action in valencia and wants to come to arsenal Suspect

Iceman wrote:Ernie, you provide me with all of the transfer rumors that I'll ever need but I never thought to thank you for some reason lol.

Seriously, great job. You keep this forum moving

Cheers!Though I hope that I can post more thoughtful stuff as soon as I get accustomed to my new job....

:lol!: Been meaning to say this for awhile now.. Thanks to you, I don't have to go to other sites to know what the rumour mills are churning out!! Great job mate Smile

Oh and I hope you get settled in soon and start putting in some thoughtful comments too.. Can't ever have an excess of those comments Very Happy

RealGunner wrote:Ernie will rock the Jan Transfer window thread Very Happy

MJGunner wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Ernie will rock the Jan Transfer window thread Very Happy

I easily see him going up 1000 posts from now till the end of January Razz

Cheers!For all this posting and stuff,I hope we do sign some good player in January and by that time I would settled into my job and I hope to post some useful stuff(the Transfer window have been close anyways)

And ofcourse thx to all fellow gooners!This section is great thanks to the umpteen insightful posters that has made like this forum very much

i think I will reach 1000 post only during next summer's transfer break...
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:09 pm

ernie_schwarz wrote:Inter Milan captain Javier Zanetti admits only his intervention stopped Ricky Alvarez from joining Arsenal in the summer.

Doesn't this amount to player tapping? Razz

GoonerJay29 wrote:On Neymar: Everyone says he's brilliant, but I've personally haven't seen him enough times to make a judgment. £40mil though? Screw that. Better off using that to sign two or three good players.

Agree. We are never going to sign him. Its just Wenger messing around with the rumour mills again. Get Podolski and Götze for that money ffs!

GoonerJay29 wrote:On Pogba: He's tall, very skillful and intelligent, but also lazy and doesn't seem to have the best attitude. I personally don't want him. Give the opportunities to our other reserves and youth like Ozyakup.

Agree. We have some great talent in our reserves and I don't want to see them leave!! Ozyakup, Ebicilio and Aneke are our holy trinity, and I want to see them all break into first team. However, given Wilshere, Ramsey, Frimpong, Coquelin and Song are all pretty young themselves, it would be interesting to see what happens in our midfield. Don't forget the likes of Toral behind them!!

GoonerJay29 wrote:On Gourcuff: I've made my feelings known about Gourcuff on numerous ocassions. I don't think he's that good, and I don't think he'd get in our first eleven right now, either. Having said that, if it's just a loan, then I guess there's not much to lose.

GoonerJay29 wrote:On Kalou: He's actually quite a useful player. He scores the odd goal and doesn't seem to mind sitting on the bench for a while. We've been linked with him for years now.

For all his qualities, no thanks. I don't want another depth signing, especially not on the wings. I know we have Ryo, Ox and Joel (and Wellington) who need to gather experience to give Gervinho and Theo some competition, given Arshavin's uninspiring performances and the lack of playing time for Benayoun (and Park) on the wings, but I want a starter to be signed there. Again, Podolski+Götze, for all the unlikelyhood, cover both wings, RvP's back-up as well as Ramsey's backup between them both. [Now I am just being wishful again?]

GoonerJay29 wrote:On Pato: Very unlikely this will happen. He's injury prone and may not adapt to well to the Premier League, either. Of course, in the event we did splash out on him, got him fit and on form, he'd be an excellent acquisition. But I think I just listed two of the most unlikely things Arsenal would do.

I remember that him and Balotelli were the first two talents I signed each time I played FIFA 10, but I don't want to sign him in reality. He can be excellent when fit and firing, but I have had enough with injury-prone players!! I don't want us investing a load of cash on another such player, esp not a young one at that. Also, he is important to AC Milan right? Why would they sell him? And why would he want to move to Arsenal? #curious

As always, I find myself agreeing with a lot of what GoonerJay has to say Smile Jay you are indispensable to this forum!! Smile

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Goetez and Godoski will be dream signing for Arsenal. Chaka
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Arsenal have made an official enquiry to Lyon regarding the loan signing of Yoann Gourcuff http://bit.ly/uIPQNx
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Loan?

Make a **** offer!
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:40 pm

OLpower wrote:Loan?

Make a **** offer!

lol we hardly need him on loan, let alone permanently.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Make a **** offer!
wait untill spuds come and bid 15M now that we have shown real interest Laughing
EDIT:goal.co understands :brickwall:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Make a **** offer!

LOL, don't believe the media we don't need another useless player, we still have Denilson.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

Make a **** offer!

LOL, don't believe the media we don't need another useless player, we still have Denilson.

Wenger likes him a lot, that's a fact. And he is making all the calls at Arsenal.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:56 pm

OLpower wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Make a **** offer!

Wenger likes him a lot, that's a fact. And he is making all the calls at Arsenal.

Don't mind him on loan, as long as he doesn't come to Arsenal just to give company to Diaby, if you know what I mean.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next