RealGunner
Ganso
Harmonica
windkick
Mr Nick09
44 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Where are the pass masters...? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where are the pass masters...?

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Gil wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
Gil wrote:McEachran's passing range is simply out of this World. His vision is even better than the likes of Gotze, Wilshere, Canales, Thiago for example.

yeah, okay lol

You probably haven't even seen McEachran play though.

I remember saying Sturridge was an outstanding talent before his Bolton move last season and everyone thought I was overhyping him. Now he's a starter for one of the Top 5 clubs in the World. :coffee:

What a surprise ali8775 didnt watch him play? Ofcourse why would anyone miss watching Chelsea reserves really ? Seriously to compare with the likes of Gotze and Wilshere based on playing for reserves :facepalm:

Plenty PL fans know Sturridge was a talent even before he moved to Chelsea.Infact lot of people in media were raving about Struddige ever since he gave that assist coming on as a sub for City.Its not for nothing City took Chelsea to arbiteration ruling over Sturridge.If anything his career was nearly ruined as usual at Chelsea.Lucky that he got a decent break at Bolton.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Where are the pass masters...? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where are the pass masters...?

Post by Adit Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Borja valero imo is better than Modric. Smile
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Are people talking about pass masters or just good passers ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Xavi
Iniesta
Fabregas
Sahin
Messi
Shweini
Xabi
Borjita
Modric
+

Jose Rodriquez Sad
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Fabregas lol.......

To be a pass master you have to be able to do more than just a through ball now and again Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Fabregas lol.......

To be a pass master you have to be able to do more than just a through ball now and again Laughing
Agreed but his final pass is fantastic.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Javier Zanetti deserves a mention !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:00 pm

erm what can he NOT do in terms of passing ?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:04 pm

RealGunner wrote:

erm what can he NOT do ?

Dribble, escape his markers with ball at his feet,tackle,movement( as far as midfield goes) is atrocious, close control is awful........

If Madrid were to offer Barca Ozil in a swap deal id take him in a instant......

Superior in every department other than goalscoring.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:06 pm

If Fabregas isn't a pass master, why are Cabaye, McEachran, and some other players even mentioned?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

erm what can he NOT do ?

Dribble, escape his markers with ball at his feet,tackle,movement( as far as midfield goes) is atrocious, close control is awful........

If Madrid were to offer Barca Ozil in a swap deal id take him in a instant......

been doing all of those things with ease for nearly most of his arsenal career. Close control was one of his speciality as well

I dont know what barca has been doing with him, he cant have regressed in 3 months ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

erm what can he NOT do ?

I know you've always said Ozil>Fabregas (i.e. the cookie)

However imo Fabregas is far far better than the over-hyped Ozil.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

erm what can he NOT do ?

I know you've always said Ozil>Fabregas (i.e. the cookie)

However imo Fabregas is far far better than the over-hyped Ozil.

of course you would .......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:14 pm

I would have also swapped Fabregas for Oezil in a heartbeat.

But then again we compare Cesc's average past 2 seasons to Oezil's awesome ones and it should be default.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I would have also swapped Fabregas for Oezil in a heartbeat.

But then again we compare Cesc's average past 2 seasons to Oezil's awesome ones and it should be default.

Ozil was the most clinical final passer in Europe last season, by quite some margin. The numbers don't lie. Again this season he is way ahead of anyone in Madrid despite playing a weird deep AM role/winger for Madrid

I agree I wouldn't swap Cesc for Ozil for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Crimson wrote:

Ozil was the most clinical final passer in Europe last season, by quite some margin. The numbers don't lie. Again this season he is way ahead of anyone in Madrid despite playing a weird deep AM role/winger for Madrid

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:18 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

If Fabregas isn't a pass master, why are Cabaye, McEachran, and some other players even mentioned?

Final pass and goalscoring that is all Fabregas has.......

He is simply a spanish Lampard, if Fabregas is here than Lampard should be here aswell as they are exactly the same......

Both cant playmake, both cant dribble away from markers and both are expert finishers and have a great final pass.....

@ RG

I dont know what but all i know is that everytime i watch him play in midfield he lacks movement, he cant escape his markers and very loose with his passing.....

Thiago has outperformed him as a midfielder( note iam not saying hes a better player)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Goetze is better than Fabregas when it comes to passing :coffee:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Crimson wrote:

Numbers don't lie Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Fab is a final third player.

Del bosque,pep all used him in a AM role.Pep is even playing thiago instead of fab at the CM role.Fabs CM abilities are vastly overrated.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Must be Barca tactics then.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Fab's CMs abilities can be based on that beautiful backpass he gifted Barca in that famous CL game.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Crimson wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Numbers don't lie Smile

What are the numbers for this season like?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Fab's CMs abilities can be based on that beautiful backpass he gifted Barca in that famous CL game.

Dont see how, considering that was in the final third of the pitch Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:30 pm

I was asking how Fabregas isn't a pass master, and not finishing or dribbling - that has nothing to do with passing. Anyway,

How Fabregas can't playmake? Did you watch Fabregas just when he joined Barca or what? He playmaked at Arsenal all the time, without him all the players where lost. He's the perfect midfielder [in terms of passing] that anyone would want, and Thiago maybe outperformed Fabregas because Fabregas is playing as a forward at Barca, and even there he's coping good.

I see Barca fans underrating Fabregas because they said that he's not Barca level and Thiago is the better player Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Crimson wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Numbers don't lie Smile

What are the numbers for this season like?

For La Liga and Champions League this season only:

Ozil has 2.6 assists per game, 4 goal assists and 21 assists total

Next highest in Madrid is Benzema with 1.8 assists per game, 1 goal assist and 13 assists total

Fabregas is sitting at 1.7 assists per game, 4 goal assists (according to ESPN, 3 according to Opta for some strange reason) and 12 assists total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next