RealGunner
Ganso
Harmonica
windkick
Mr Nick09
44 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Where are the pass masters...? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where are the pass masters...?

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:05 pm

please, do switch to a 343 Laughing

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Where are the pass masters...? - Page 6 Empty Re: Where are the pass masters...?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:09 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:please, do switch to a 343 Laughing

Dont think it will work?

The only problem currently is how it restricts Alves but could always play him in midfield Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:09 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I actually see Cesc as one of the few players in the world that excels at all passing categories... short linkups, medium passes and long passes. He has great vision from short to long depths. I rate him a much more complete playmaker and passer than Thiago honestly.

who else of the same type do you see coming up?

I'm ignoring the Spanish players because there are a few there... Pastore if he wanted to. But he's too good in small windows and dribbling for anyone to ever try him as a CM. As far as potential, in France, you have Coquelin and Pogba. Lamela apparently has the skill as well, although i haven't seen him much. In Brazil, Ganso is supposed to be the guy, but he hasn't impressed me yet.

Not very many honestly. Modern footy is becoming specialty driven. Not to many complete players being developed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Wow I'm shocked at the Fabregas hate and underrating him like that. He's a worldclass midfielder, and far better than Lampard lol. Ozil is almost at his level though, Ozil needs to stay consistent.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Wow I'm shocked at the Fabregas hate and underrating him like that. He's a worldclass midfielder, and far better than Lampard lol. Ozil is almost at his level though, Ozil needs to stay consistent.

At the moment Cesc is definitely better but "far" better?

*bleep* off

Lampard is one of the greatest goalscoring midfielders of all time he deserves more respect.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:33 pm

yh scoring from penalties i agree
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:39 pm

cesc's best position is AM not cm so i understand where mole is coming from, he didnt play cm for arsenal for a reason, but i think he can learn to be a better cm at barca. or maybe they can train thiago to play there, although i see him as incredibly overrated by some people here.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Gil wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Wow I'm shocked at the Fabregas hate and underrating him like that. He's a worldclass midfielder, and far better than Lampard lol. Ozil is almost at his level though, Ozil needs to stay consistent.

*bleep* off

Lampard is one of the greatest goalscoring midfielders of all time he deserves more respect.
At the moment of course, I mean Cesc is going to be in his prime soon and Lampard is declining, its no disrespect its just the truth. I'm not saying Cesc is a greater player just better at the moment.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Gil wrote:

*bleep* off

At the moment of course, I mean Cesc is going to be in his prime soon and Lampard is declining, its no disrespect its just the truth. I'm not saying Cesc is a greater player just better at the moment.

Fair enough. I thought you meant throughout their careers.

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Gil wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Gil wrote:

*bleep* off

Fair enough. I thought you meant throughout their careers.

cecs is what 24 and lampard is like 33, why would they be comparing careers :facepalm:
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Messiakanino wrote:Borja Valero is a crazy passer. Sahin and Ozil deserve a shout. Also Canales, Charlie Adam.

BUt the future great passer is Suso......the kid is 18 and picks passes like Alonso/Xavi. There's a a video on youtube only on his passing. The kid should turn out a great passer. I'm too lazy to post it though

that boys passing range is superb, he is destined to be a past master if he develops correctly

julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:27 pm

FM Legend :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:37 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:yh scoring from penalties i agree

215 goals doesn't all come from penalties you clown.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Cleverley and Wilshere.

Cleverley's short pass and movement is brilliant.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:09 am

Why did you get neg repped here? Do people wank off to spanish and brazillian players now on goallegacy?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6