McLewis
LeVersacci
halamadrid2
skali
huntsman
37 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago

Post by Seppuku Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:36 am

Even Milan's prime Kaka would have been benched by this Ozil.

Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago

Post by Swanhends Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:37 am

Zealous wrote:
bhends wrote:huntsman Thumbs up

Don't encourage him. Siding with the village idiot reflects poorly on you more than anything. :coffee:

huntsman is far too smart to be the "village idiot"
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:39 am

Seppuku wrote:Even Milan's prime Kaka would have been benched by this Ozil.

I respect your opinion but dont agree with it. In my opinion Ozil wont be even as good as fabregas in the near future. He's got some potential but to actually compare him to a true legend isnt fair to ozil.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:41 am

Ozil is already better than Fabregas.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:43 am

Seppuku wrote:Ozil is already better than Fabregas.

hmm, what do stats say at this time of the season?

I hope crimson is already crunching the numbers and will comeback with some good stats.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:49 am

:facepalm:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:11 am

bhends wrote:
Zealous wrote:
bhends wrote:huntsman Thumbs up

Don't encourage him. Siding with the village idiot reflects poorly on you more than anything. :coffee:

huntsman is far too smart to be the "village idiot"
Yay!!! It's opposite day!

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 4 The_Awesome_Face_Background_by_DaPhinoXX

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:21 am

The ten goals; true story. I think our hero ozil needs to play just a little bit better to reach kaka's status.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:30 am

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by skali Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:39 am

People here are actually trying to have a logical, argument-supported discussion with huntsman? Like trying to have a fist-fight with thin air.
skali
skali
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:43 am

Well, Huntsman always said Kaka has the potential to be better than Ă–zil. That is true becouse Kaka at prime was one of the best players in modern football. However that is also a highly unrealistic target for Kaka at his current form.

I don't think anyone disagrees becouse all Huntsman said is that we shouldn't give up our hope on Kaka.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:43 pm

There are way too many Madrid fans on this forum.....
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:54 pm

kiranr wrote:There are way too many Madrid fans on this forum.....

By the way Kiranr.

I am sure that by carful observations based on the criteria I posted. We could make a reasonably objective ratings. However, things such as fear factor and leadership I can't see us having the tools to measure.

The tops things we would be able to measure are Reflexes, Consistency, Concentration, and Penalty Saving.

But Leadership and FK management which are very essential are very difficult to measure.

Also, two criteria I forgot to mention were handling One on Ones. And a new criteria which
is being introduced in the modern game via keepers like Valdes and Neur, which is sweeping the ball forward effectively.

Regardless, I think the statistics heavy approach companies like Castrol use kill the game, as the game is based on feeling and instincts rather than cold calculations.

I also agree that the number of Madrid fans is ludicrous.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:59 pm

u mad? Rolling Eyes
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:

By the way Kiranr.

I am sure that by carful observations based on the criteria I posted. We could make a reasonably objective ratings. However, things such as fear factor and leadership I can't see us having the tools to measure.

The tops things we would be able to measure are Reflexes, Consistency, Concentration, and Penalty Saving.

But Leadership and FK management which are very essential are very difficult to measure.

Also, two criteria I forgot to mention were handling One on Ones. And a new criteria which
is being introduced in the modern game via keepers like Valdes and Neur, which is sweeping the ball forward effectively.

Regardless, I think the statistics heavy approach companies like Castrol use kill the game, as the game is based on feeling and instincts rather than cold calculations.

I also agree that the number of Madrid fans is ludicrous.

There are certainly some intangibles that can be assessed only qualitatively. No doubt about that Spencer.

Sweeping up is a product of the system used, so i think that should not be a criteria. I think we can quantitatively rate goalkeepers on some basic duties a goalkeeper fulfills.

About the castrol system, i am one of those few people who think the system has some sort of legitimacy. I find it interesting frankly which is why, as you can see, i have this interest in objectively measuring some of the qualities of a GK.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 4 230506067_b5b98a08fc

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Ozil is better than Fabregas tho......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Goals this season in all matches
Cesc:7
Ozil:1
Assists this season in all matches
Cesc:4
Ozil:4
Minutes played:
Cesc:538
Ozil:716

from transfermarkt.de

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:48 pm

The ozil vs fabergas would be a good debate for the vs section...

Anyway on topic I think kaka was never really that good for madrid to be honest IMO of course... Thats why the have ozil who is alot better .....he where Madrid number 10 that should be enough said right there

I believe that madrid should sell him and buy a better player are the are alot of players that are playing better than KAKA right now was good but hes lost ALOT of his form due to injuries. I would be better for madrid if he just left.

Even van der vart who you just sold is playing better than kaka...

Also I'm not saying kaka is a bad player at all because he is most defiantly not bad. I'm just saying that he should move on because its obvious hes the kind of player that needs alot of game time to rediscover form.

Yea kaka is playing brilliant as of now well see if he can hold his form for long while not getting injured of course.

Last edited by Deathrow898 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Seppaku with 2'of his previous posts which regards his comparisons with ozil onto kaka and fabregas has single-handedly shattered the record for most stupidity, ignorance and sheer garbage based on just 2 posts.

I'd like to have a comprehensive view of his mind and observe how he is so capable of spewing out such blunder.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Seppaku with 2'of his previous posts which regards his comparisons with ozil onto kaka and fabregas has single-handedly shattered the record for most stupidity, ignorance and sheer garbage based on just 2 posts.

I'd like to have a comprehensive view of his mind and observe how he is so capable of spewing out such blunder.

Ironically, his name is the ceremonial suicide done by Japanese samurai when dishonord.

I would encourage him to make a similar cyber suicide based on these two posts.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:20 pm

I dont even think its fair to even judge kaka right now tbh...
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Seppaku with 2'of his previous posts which regards his comparisons with ozil onto kaka and fabregas has single-handedly shattered the record for most stupidity, ignorance and sheer garbage based on just 2 posts.

Ironically, his name is the ceremonial suicide done by Japanese samurai when dishonord.

I would encourage him to make a similar cyber suicide based on these two posts.

Well said my friend.

Cyber? Believe me, when the man doesn't let his bias and hate cloud his judgment, he spurns out some superbly knowledgable and intriguing posts. It's rare, but he is capable of it.

Plus seppaku makes cyber look like redoranje.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Ozil was better than Fabregas last season though. As for this season it's only a month in, you will excuse me if I reserve judgement till at least January....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next