RealGunner
Swanhends
Magricos
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
40 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Can Tottenham make it back to the CL? - Page 5 Empty Re: Can Tottenham make it back to the CL?

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 pm

We made Adebayor a better player LOLOLOLOL.

He did win his only title with us though, and against the best team in the world. His dancing was the main highlight of his stay. Very Happy

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Can Tottenham make it back to the CL? - Page 5 Empty Re: Can Tottenham make it back to the CL?

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:21 am

I will continue to wonder why everyone hate Spurs so much on this board.

What's funny is everyone acts like there no threat at all to there teams but then hates on them any chance they get.

Spurs are finishing in the top 4 so it's one thing to hope they don't and it's quite another to come on here an guarantee they won't. It just makes you look like you don't know what your talking about.

People comparing them to last year also don't know what there talking about as any non biased fan can see they have a much better team this year with Parker and Ade plus Sandro will be back to 100% fitness which hurt last year and king looks to be healthy.

Not to mention not one person has said Brad Friedel's name which is a massive improvement as there keeper last year cost them about 9-10 points.

IF you add that up, Friedel, Parker, Ade thats a whole new spine to the team. Wake up people.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:34 am

Spur's are hated in England because of thier delusional fans......

And the fact the media have a massive wankfest over them act like they some massive club when they have won less than my club in thier history....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:37 am

Zealous wrote:LOL

All tom foolery aside I think Ade's adventure in Madrid really helped him out. I mean he was coming in with a poor reputation about attitude and yet at Madrid he seemed to genuinely enjoy his football.

The Madrid Curse.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:41 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Spur's are hated in England because of thier delusional fans......

And the fact the media have a massive wankfest over them act like they some massive club when they have won less than my club in thier history....

So you're saying there treated the same as the national team?

Also, It may be my opinion but I think it's that they are a direct threat to the top 4 teams this year as they are in great form and are actually a direct threat because all the teams minus City are flawed teams. People are actually scared of them this year because they know there going to knock one of there teams out of the CL.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:45 am

They can finish top 4, even top 3. They got the quality the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal & Liverpool
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:18 am

dnmac4 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Spur's are hated in England because of thier delusional fans......

So you're saying there treated the same as the national team?

Also, It may be my opinion but I think it's that they are a direct threat to the top 4 teams this year as they are in great form and are actually a direct threat because all the teams minus City are flawed teams. People are actually scared of them this year because they know there going to knock one of there teams out of the CL.

I would agree, accept in England Spurs have been hated for the exact reasons above for many many years.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:21 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
RealGunner wrote:They will finish 6th

That means Arsenal will finish 7th then because right now, Spurs are a stronger team than Arsenal Smile

They will comfortably make the top 4 imo, right now they are the best team in London.

I guess you can you make the "Man City bought the league" thread now then.

They will comfortably win the league imo, right now they are the best team in Manchester.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5