Pirlo : ' Forget the injury I want to play ! '

Go down

Pirlo : ' Forget the injury I want to play ! '  Empty Pirlo : ' Forget the injury I want to play ! '

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:38 am

By the parties in Vinovo, training is not even announce the guests of honor. On the sidelines yesterday, there were Andrea Agnelli, the chairman, and John Elkann, Fiat's number one and Exor, the majority shareholder of the club admitted that Antonio Conte has explained the choices and strategies, seems to have imposed ban on the word to them. "I understand how they almost always come out right things," the coach smiled at the press conference.

"The trees around the field can not be cut, but I have to bring in someone with a pitchfork." The lights of assets would be passed off. If anything, some clues may emerge from the medical records: in the evening, kindled a small alarm for Andrea Pirlo, hobbled by a bruised left knee. He wants to play, at all costs, and so probably will, but the doctors will look at the latest this afternoon, because the diagnosis reliably serve 24 hours of decanting.

For the rest, Juve revolves around one question: 4-2-4, the mark of the Count, or 4-1-4-1, the alternative. In the end it is then only a ballottagio: between a point, or Matri Del Piero, and a midfielder, Vidal. Favored the latter option, if only to balance the account number in the middle ground, in front of Milan's midfield three. More news will be there, since yesterday was the official waiver De Ceglie for a left thigh strain, "I'd rather not risk it."

Assembled the frame, has more head and nerves: "It's the first game against a great team like Milan: there is great respect, this is beyond doubt, but not afraid, chiariamolo immediately. But let's not forget that they are certainly among the favorites for the championship, if not the favorite. " The other would be Inter and Napoli, Juventus, which faces the intruder evening: "The Inter two years ago he won everything, and then there's a major league base - Conte says - and Napoli l ' Last year he struggled until the last to win the championship, and entered into the Champions League. It definitely has two years more work than we do, so it is considered to be championship. " Following the identification of Juventus: "A team that is studying to become large, and must not forget where it comes from, and what has happened.

Just think of this as not to create illusions and find great anger in us. " This will be the first evolution of the species: "To have great desire to go back to being competitive at the highest levels. When we do, when we get there, then we will challenge league. " For now, better to abolish the dreams.

But would not sign for third place: "If we work hard and become even more of a team - Juventus coach continues - some signing definitely put." He prefers other autographs: "The most important signatures are the ones that leave a player and a coach in the history of Juve, beyond the names there may be temporary during the championship. In the past, I had the pleasure of it, as some other player. " It is the hope that the younger: "To be remembered in the history of Juventus, this is the most important thing."

If Juve-Milan can not be a goal, is to give a look at the speedometer: "We may understand where we are, what path we did. It is a game that should make us realize that the road we are traveling, if the direction is right. If the path is good if you have sent, or do even more. " Tonight would be enough to have on board Pirlo, already one of his trusted, not only for class: "Having said that I talk with my players so much, this week I happened to do it with Andrew, and not because we played against Milan. It's a cold, in the sense that reveals the difficult emotions. " Word is: "It is an intelligent and I'm very careful when he talks about what he says because it hardly tells the nonsense, nonsense." Nor does, on the lawn.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down