Baselli: "I would like to play with Pirlo and for Juventus"

Go down

Baselli: "I would like to play with Pirlo and for Juventus" Empty Baselli: "I would like to play with Pirlo and for Juventus"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:51 am

Halfway between Atalanta and Citadel, the young Daniel Baselli (21) dreams, however, wear the shirt of Juventus. This was revealed by the same midfielder interviewed byitasportpress.it: 

"I'm very happy with how things went my season with Citadel as compared to previous years I played a lot more. My dream, like that of any young player, is play in Serie A and I have read that Milan and Juventus follow me is a source of great satisfaction. I have no preference between the two clubs, although Juve play my idol Andrea Pirlo he Brescia like me. Playing on Saturday I followed very matches with Juventus on Sunday Pirlo to study and improve my way of staying on the field. He is a champion in all, I appreciate it also for his character and why he never controversy after the 90 '.'d be happy if one day I could play alongside him at Juve. know that Atalanta could also buy the whole tag, but the future will take care of my agent. detachment For now, the plug and I'm going to relax on vacation, the league can wait. .. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down