Canio: "Conte? I gave me the opportunity to coach. He is trying to grow a revolution tactic Juve"

Go down

Canio: "Conte? I gave me the opportunity to coach. He is trying to grow a revolution tactic Juve" Empty Canio: "Conte? I gave me the opportunity to coach. He is trying to grow a revolution tactic Juve"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:11 pm

On his birthday, spoke at Sports Radio as an experienced coach Luigi De Canio:

SERIE A - AC Milan last year changed much with Allegri and Ibra and it took some 'time to put them at their best, then we saw what was capable of doing. The Rome instead has attracted attention only from a media point of view and from the technical-tactical nothing interesting to see for the moment, indeed .. The Siena Sannino is it more interesting by Perinetti well built, much serenity in the field and shows a certain maturity, a group working together for many years and has grown thanks to an Italian coach, who is 54 years as the subscribed and that made the ranks. This means that coaches and especially Italy produces value.

COUNT - Did I give him the opportunity to start a career as a coach, because even though I had taken my full staff Ventrone as coach and he asked me to take on staff Conte: I did very willingly, and now has become what it is . Antonio insists that Juve is always two seventh place, and it must be said that many players, perhaps more than he wanted, but he is trying a revolutionary tactic, and now must try to grow Juve.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum