gasperini is set to make history for inter!!

4 posters

Go down

gasperini is set to make history for inter!! Empty gasperini is set to make history for inter!!

Post by serieAkings Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:25 pm

If we keep Gasperini he's guaranteed to make history for Inter, he'll be the 1st ever coach to get Inter relegated to Serie B. Let's support him interisti, he's capable of accomplishing the most challenging thing for Inter, being demoted. And I think if we keep him for more than that he might even demote us to Serie C, I'm innnn.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

gasperini is set to make history for inter!! Empty Re: gasperini is set to make history for inter!!

Post by Interista809 Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:31 pm

We ain't keeping him. The change will be announce tomorrow.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

gasperini is set to make history for inter!! Empty Re: gasperini is set to make history for inter!!

Post by baresi Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:02 pm

I think he already made history with inter, the worst start of season in almost a century!!!!!!!
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:33 am

many people are exaggerating here about Gasp. i won't defend him couse he is a big adventurer with his tactic, but the first person I would blame is Moratti.

It's not like he didn't know who he'd hired. He definitely knew that from the very beginning.
Besides, Branca didn't do his best. Yes, he bring some prospects, fresh blood and some of them I rate very high, but on the other hand I don't think it's that what you need now.
And what did he expect after selling the best player? with all due respect neither Forlan nor Zarate can replace Eto.

buona fortuna and cheers

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:38 am

Binter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum