Senor Penguin
Onyx
102 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain - Page 30 Empty Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Baraa Thu 3 May - 23:55:10

mtfootball wrote:Most people say they're staying. :vagi:

"Higuain refused to settle what will happen to your future this summer: "I will not talk about my future, only of the League. I know what I do. What I have to do is celebrate with my teammates and celebrate with our hobby. I am very happy and very happy. I have two year contract and I am calm. "

who translated that?

English language is like :vagi: :facepalm:

Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Thu 3 May - 23:55:56

[quote="Baraa992"]
mtfootball wrote:Most people say they're staying. :vagi:

"Higuain refused to settle what will happen to your future this summer: "I will not talk about my future, only of the League. I know what I do. What I have to do is celebrate with my teammates and celebrate with our hobby. I am very happy and very happy. I have two year contract and I am calm. "

who translated that? lol
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 14 May - 10:56:46

For those who havent seen it.

2.54 :coffee:

:bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Tue 15 May - 0:44:07

Did anyone watch Pipa in the celebration and how Arbeloa and the crowd began a chant calling for him to stay? It seems as if he purposely chose to almost ignore it

I really hope higgy will stay, he deserves it
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu 24 May - 14:30:49

"He is still a player of Madrid, he is a good player and I hope that he will stay with us," Benzema told reporters.

-Benzema

"Higuain is happy here, at home, above all that I don't know, but it is up to him and the club. but Higuain is fundamelntal to the future of the Mourinho project "

-Casillas

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu 24 May - 14:56:21

Everybody is talking, but Pipa...
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun 27 May - 13:05:36

"This was a tiring season at a physical level, because you are playing all the time, and at a mental level, because it is tough," he told AS.

"It was a stressing season, but I am happy to have won La Liga in the end.

"And I am excited by what is to come at Madrid and with the Argentina national team.

"I am going through a great moment. I have won La Liga with Madrid and I am with the national team again. I want to enjoy this."

Despite his substitute role at Madrid this season, Higuain conceded that he is happy with his scoring record, having picked up 26 goals in all competitions.

"The truth is that I feel very happy with the number of goals I scored in the season," he noted.

"But I could have scored more ..."

The 24-year-old then shared his emotions on seeing the fans and his team-mates asking him to stay at the club.

"Madrid's last match really touched me," he explained. "The fact that all the fans asked me to stay, that my team-mates even thought about asking me that, or even Sergio Ramos' comments before the game.

"This was one of the best moments, if not the best moment that I have experienced at this club, in these five years.

"These are the memories that will stay with you forever."
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon 28 May - 0:52:42

Here is the full interview
http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/ilusiona-venir-madrid/20120527dasdaiftb_23/Tes

He says the autographed jersey doesn't mean what everyone said it did, and he did the same the last two times we won la liga

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon 28 May - 1:43:22

Higuain :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Paprika Mon 28 May - 3:26:41

Real Madrid wrote:The last match with Real Madrid really affected me. It is amazing to hear all the crowd and your teammates asking you to stay, and Sergio Ramos' words of introduction were very moving.

What exactly were Sergio Ramos words?
Paprika
Paprika
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue 29 May - 3:59:57

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at those with "insider" sources or "credible" sources!

Called it. There was no way that one player on form was gonna drive out Higuain from the club!

*please don't end up leaving in a overnight transfer. That would totally make this statement invalid.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 7 Jun - 18:15:39

Marca:

Gonzalo Higuaín has told his agents not to pass on any more offers. The Argentinean has decided to stay at Real Madrid, after speculation of his possible departure to a number of European clubs (including Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea).

The first club to express an interest in Higuaín was Italian league champion Juventus, which has had its sights set on the Argentinean since last season. Another two clubs which have expressed an interest in the Real Madrid striker this season are Chelsea, which offered €40 million during the winter transfer window, and Paris Saint-Germain, which contacted his agents in recent months to ascertain the Argentinean’s inclinations.

Sick of the news and rumours which have circulated over the past few months, Higuaín has decided to focus solely and exclusively on the upcoming friendly against Brazil and, afterwards, on getting some rest during the holidays. He scored 22 goals this season and won the 100-point Liga title with Real Madrid.

The latest club to join the list of those looking to snap up the striker is Tottenham Hotspur. The right-hand man of the club’s owner – millionaire Joe Lewis – has contacted Higuaín’s camp with a view to making him the cornerstone of the London club’s project for the future.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri 8 Jun - 0:17:48

Pipita cheers
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 7 Jul - 14:01:06

AS:

Higuain concluded its holiday in Argentina and is now back in Madrid. Although Mourinho has said those who did not play the European Championship on July 15 in Valdebebas, Argentina has advanced nine days he returned to the capital.

The Portuguese coach gave his players holiday on 16 May, after playing a friendly in Kuwait, but Higuain had to play two more matches for his country. The first was qualifying for the World Cup against Ecuador (prevailed 4-0), and the second friendly against Brazil (albiceleste won 4-3). Overall, Pipit has enjoyed 26 days of vacation and returned motivated to spring training.

On May 27, Higuain and showed his desire that the new season empezase in an interview with AS: "I am excited about what lies ahead in Madrid."

Future. Although there was speculation about his departure, Mourinho was adamant: "Whoever you want, pay the $ 150 million of the clause." The Portuguese spoke with him, convinced him that it would be important and the Argentinian refuses to return that trust before returning to work.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu 12 Jul - 10:33:33

My love for the great Higgy himself Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 17 Jul - 15:25:50

Higuain added: "I do not regret anything I have done here. I can fulfil my ambitions here and win titles, hopefully this year we will be champions again.

"This year I am able to start work at the beginning of pre-season and I'm really looking forward to it. I feel strong.

"I hope this season is as good as or even better than last year, and that we achieve our individual and collective objectives. I'm as excited as the first day I arrived here.

"I'm well aware of the club I'm at and who I play with. I'm relaxed. The shirt my team-mates gave me at the end of the campaign was not a farewell gift, I asked them to sign it as a memento.

"The affection my team-mates and the fans had for me gave me strength to stay on."

Real Madrid forward Gonzalo Higuain has replied to Sandro Rosell after the Barcelona president described last season's Primera Division as very strange, casting doubts over the legitimacy of Los Blancos' triumph.

Higuain notched 22 goals in 35 Liga appearances and the Argentina international responded to Rosell's comments by pointing out some of the club's achievements last term.

"One-hundred points, 121 goals, winning at Camp Nou, yes, it was a strange league, though for us it was simply spectacular," he told reporters at Valdebebas.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 19 Jul - 15:38:02

AS:

Jorge Higuain was yesterday in the offices of the Santiago Bernabeu. Argentine striker's father went to noon passenger in an SUV parked in the parking lot to the stadium and agreed to the floor of the stadium. It was a courtesy call whenever continuity is assured Higuain since late May to reassure the player Mourinho transmitting full confidence.

However, Jorge Higuain also discussed the possibility that in the near future both sides sit down to study the renewal of the Pipit. There is willingness by both parties in the future, to extend the contract of Gonzalo Higuain even until 2018, when they would have 30 years.

The striker himself has shown in the first practice to be happy and at his press conference last Tuesday he was "looking forward to next season."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 19 Jul - 16:59:26

Future Madrid legend :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jul - 2:03:09

Higuaín's 43.1% chance conversion rate in LigaBBVA 2011/12 was the highest % by a player in a season since 2003/04 (Milito 35% in 06/07).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Tue 24 Jul - 9:04:56

......wow
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 6 Aug - 20:16:18

"On a personal level I'd like to play more," the Argentine told Major League Soccer's official website.

"I want to score more goals than I did last season, but that is in my hands and nobody else's.

"We had a great league last season, setting new records along the way, but the main thing is to keep it up or even go one better."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 11 Aug - 17:02:45

After renewing Albiol, Arbeloa or Di Maria's contracts , the next to go through the offices of the Santiago Bernabeu to seal their renewal will be the striker Gonzalo Higuain. Mourinho has given its approval and it is likely that before the league start to seal the new commitment.

After signing a contract July 2010, a contract until June 2016, the 'Pipit' will get the same as Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso in terms of pay. Charged 4.5 million per season and sign up to June 30, 2018.

The Real Madrid continues to underpin the future renewing the contract to its basic pillars. Mourinho is delighted with the template and does not want any one to leave the Bernabeu. The youth and ambition are the main characteristics of the white school, and 'Pipit' is the main banner.

After Higuain's signed an extension, next will be Granero. His contract runs out in 2013 and Mourinho think's Granero is helpful when playing.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat 11 Aug - 19:56:41

Higuain :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Aug - 20:04:01

Giggity5313 wrote:Higuain :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 21 Aug - 16:42:35

Since coming to Real Madrid in January 2007, Gonzalo Higuaín has gradually created a place amongst the great goal scorers in the club's history. The Argentine scored in the first game of the season against Valencia, 104th goal for the club. This figure equals the record of Ronaldo and Molowny and entered him onto the list of Real Madrid’s 15 all time top scorers.

More info here:

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo/1330113626318/noticia/Noticia/Higuain_amongst_Real_Madrid%E2%80%99s_15_all_time_top_scorers.htm?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon 17 Sep - 19:42:24

Higuain has been unusually violent this past week with both Argentina and Real Madrid, he could have been sent off in both match for violent conduct. I think he needs talking to, this for me is more worrying than his wayward shooting over the weekend.

buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next