Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

+23
Doc
the xcx
Ganso
futbol
RealGunner
Mamad
Albiceleste
Highburied
Toffer Harley
_SuperFloren_
Valkyrja
halamadrid2
Onyx
Lupi
punkfusion1992
McAgger
Zealous
Pedram
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Eivindo
BarrileteCosmico
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:46 am

Not a person is signing for this unsung hero. Pipita averages more than a goal and assist per game and gets treated by some Madrid fans like he's as good as Matri. Makes a match-winning assist that even Benzema could've tapped in and no one notices. Maybe if he drove at dangerous speeds, acted like a diva and not put half the effort into the pitch his teammates did he would get noticed, but that's not the way he is. He's humble and keeps a low profile.

Pipita :bow: The ultimate unsung hero :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27897
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:48 am

If Matri played for Madrid in La Liga, u may be surprised how many goals he would score :coffee:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2742
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:49 am

are you serious? unsung hero? what? he is quite bad mate
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:49 am

:bow:

Also that fantastic cross he put in earlier in the game should have ended in a goal if CR and co wasn't standing still with hips by their sides.

Underappreciated just like Di Maria, poor Argentines Sad

#FreeArgentina
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68961
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 am

He played pretty meh, in fact, did anyone on Madrid play very well other than the goalie?

Put in a couple dangerous ball in the box, but when you consider he actually should be on the end of them rather than putting them in...you kind of feel for him. He should be on the end of those from his "winger" Cristiano...not the other way around.

The appreciation threads lose all meaning when literally everyone gets on for very little.


Last edited by The Franchise on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 am

My boi :bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6759
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:52 am

The Franchise wrote:He played pretty meh, in fact, did anyone on Madrid play very well other than the goalie?

Put in a couple dangerous ball in the box, but when you consider he actually should be on the end of them rather than putting them in...you kind of feel for him. He should be on the end of those from his "winger" Cristiano...not the other way around.

The appreciation threads lose all meaning when literally everyone gets on for very little.

This is not a recognition of this one match but of his years worth of valuable contribution going unnoticed. I agree he was nothing spectacular tonight but he never gets recognition.

Also Nick take your haterade elsewhere. This is an appreciation thread.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27897
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:54 am

I was going to make this thread. I thought he was our MOTM if it weren't for Lopez's late heroics. Him celebrating our goal on Cristiano's behalf was great to see eco smile

Guy was an animal tonight and really lead the line perfectly.

Pipa :bow:


Last edited by Zealous on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:54 am

Ah I see. The carry on.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:14 am

Agreed with Z :bow: He's f*cking monster. He bleeds white for us.

Benz was about to come in when we scored. Mou sent him back to the bench Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28296
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:45 am

Reason we won tonight....
Put in 2 crosses that were absolutely perfect
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1175
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Lupi Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:50 am

:bow: :bow: :bow: id put Higuain in the in the top 5 forwards currently playing

great thread Very Happy
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:26 pm

Was an adequate performance imo. Not sure how he missed that chance where he dribbled past a few players and then put it way wide.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:56 pm

he had a brilliant game tbh. I was more surprised how he won most long balls played by lopez when he was playing cf while ronaldo lost all Laughing

should have had two goals if it wasn't for a weird call by the reff and some rafael heroics that was only toppled by suarez' Sad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24020
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Valkyrja Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:58 pm

His crosses were always class, especially in his first seasons.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11266
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by _SuperFloren_ Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:02 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Not a person is signing for this unsung hero. Pipita averages more than a goal and assist per game and gets treated by some Madrid fans like he's as good as Matri. Makes a match-winning assist that even Benzema could've tapped in and no one notices. Maybe if he drove at dangerous speeds, acted like a diva and not put half the effort into the pitch his teammates did he would get noticed, but that's not the way he is. He's humble and keeps a low profile.

Pipita :bow: The ultimate unsung hero :bow:
LOL assist?? It was a terrible shot who fell in CR7's feet. Higuain is not Real Madrid material, he has score like 7 goals in 6 seasons playing as a striker for the mighty Real Madrid. How many goals scored the recent strikers before him at Real just in 1 single season?? I mean Ronaldo Nazario or Ruud Van nistelrooy??? Higuain has heart but he is not world class.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 190
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Toffer Harley Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:13 pm

rich man's olic
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg
Posts : 827
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Highburied Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Higuain is better than Benzema.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2630
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:45 pm

What a player, he can play with both Messi and Ronaldo. While with Ronaldo he's ousted out of his favorite '9' role and onto the wing where he performed great even there, showing better passing and link up than the "winger".

_SuperFloren_ wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Not a person is signing for this unsung hero. Pipita averages more than a goal and assist per game and gets treated by some Madrid fans like he's as good as Matri. Makes a match-winning assist that even Benzema could've tapped in and no one notices. Maybe if he drove at dangerous speeds, acted like a diva and not put half the effort into the pitch his teammates did he would get noticed, but that's not the way he is. He's humble and keeps a low profile.

Pipita :bow: The ultimate unsung hero :bow:
LOL assist?? It was a terrible shot who fell in CR7's feet. Higuain is not Real Madrid material, he has score like 7 goals in 6 seasons playing as a striker for the mighty Real Madrid. How many goals scored the recent strikers before him at Real just in 1 single season?? I mean Ronaldo Nazario or Ruud Van nistelrooy??? Higuain has heart but he is not world class.
pls go

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:57 pm

higuain is replacement striker material, never believed in him, never will.

next season hopefully a better and more consistent cf than benzema will bury him again.

great madridista though, love his spirit
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Pipa and Matri to produce gay children :coffee:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2742
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Mamad Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:09 pm

he was shite on the ball last night. great movement though.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:14 pm

must...resist...
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:56 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:higuain is replacement striker material, never believed in him, never will.

next season hopefully a better and more consistent cf than benzema will bury him again.

great madridista though, love his spirit

The only thing Benzema buried is his career.

@Mamad watch the second goal and say that again. lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:22 am

Carrying Madrid for 5 consecutive years now
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27897
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Pipita Higuain Appreciation Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum