Ganso
shamr9pato
cripsy dipsy
Dim123
BiasedMilanFan3
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo - Page 2 Empty Re: Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Eivindo wrote:
JespSwe wrote:welll, first the positives,

aquilani pretty awesome as trequartista, scored great goal, had good attempt on goals, ball distribution was good in counterattack.

el sharrawy, did so much with 15 mins of playing time than pato in 93 mins of football. first touch was good, workrate was great, he came all the way to help in midfield and take the ball forward, and looking for free space, or free player, actually pato was right, he might be better player than pato himself lol

abate, not good game but, i have faith in him, he works hard for the team he did that today as well,

nesta and silva as combo still great partnership but again a little disappointed with nesta clearance which lead to cavani hattrick.

cassano, i liked him running a lot today, trying to win the ball offf from opponent, he set up goal as well. but not enough decisive passes.

neagtives;

im very very disappointed with pato today, like arabprince said, tonight was supposed to be pato's game, instead he messed up so bad. pato has great potential to be one of the best footballer in the world, but for few seasons now, he cant play simple football, i mean, simple passing, to keep possession, not loose ball, and help midfield to chase and win ball from opponent, even greatest players like messi iniesta rooney does that. if he cant play simple football, im affraid he cant live upto the potential and expectations he was hyped about.
what i was even more disappointed about pato today was his behaviour, pushed off maggio for no reason, trying to win freekick from dive, which would have got him red had he got yellow on maggio push. he wouldnt just come and help his team mates to chase the ball or win off the ball, atleast i was wishing him of solo work, but that didnt work either

nocerino, unbelievable, goes forward, leaves hefty of space, amount of counterattack milan suffered in midfield, van bommel was just all alone to do all the dirrty work. nocerino was nowhere to be found to marshall the midfield.

seedorf, no comment

abbiati, amazing when he is full of confidence, but tonight he couldnt even save a straight shot coming at him. actually two of cavani's goal.

actually i lavish praise on napoli, 50 million salary on their entire squad , vs our squad who is paid more than 150 million..

de laurentis, i dont like him i hate him actually, but this guy makes his player sweat blood for every penny he pays to his players... hardwork... thats how it should be..

antonini is payed like 1.2 million, thats pretty much equilvant to what i think cavani or lavezzi is paid..

(note: same post, as previously posted in live thread) peace..^O~V

Its crazy, and Ibra is overpaid as hell. If he starts showing up in the CL its ok, but he is 29, and his motivation is not getting better each year.

We dont need to worry that much about Napoli I think, they have a very think squad when it comes to attacking. If just Cavani or Lavezzi is out, they might lose points in the leauge. The CL is also gonna wear them down this season. Whats certain is that its impossible to see where this season is going if we continue to have injury-blows like last year. We gotta get Taiwo and Mexes in form soon, cause Bonera and Antonini aint good for sh1t.

hehehe maybe galliani should have said ok we pay u 5 million a year in general but bonus of 4 million if u take us to atleast semi final in CL. ya he is overpaid, but guy does sometimes unbelievable things. who knows we might get hefty offer from anzhi.

about that i agree man, napoli isnt the same beast without hamsik cavani and lavezzi, they have flaws, maybe thats why they bought so many players this season just incase one of them is out. like pandev on loan.

and btw i thought taiwo was fit, cause he was in bench, i think he was even available against barca wasnt he.. anyway ya man only way to revive our start, is to get robinho ibra boateng back to our squad.. speaking of which i think aqua boa should swap position dont u think aqua works well as AM and boateng as LM or box to box..

Back to top Go down

Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo - Page 2 Empty Re: Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:08 pm

hopefully Montolive will arrive during the Jan transfer window!now we know how much we miss Pirlo!The whole team was crap except Nesta and Silva!Pato was the flop he's not growing mentally he just keeps dropping in form!pffffff
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:50 pm

I hated hated hated Milan's display tonight, we were simply pathetic, disgustingly slow and bizarrely out of any idea how to penetrate in their defense.

Seedorf is 35 FFS, what can he do on his own and with so many matches on our schedule?

We can't play him twice a week, he's been a one-game-a-week player for five years now, can't change that.

Playing him too often spells the re-emergence of "that" old SlowDorf that we all know how badly plays.

Seedorf was outstanding against Barca because he was fresh, he wasn't today and it showed through his absurd crosses and other long balls that only served to embarrass us further in front of Napoli's zealous crowd.

As for the rest, well...

1. Aquilani is not a trequartista.

I'm not saying this based on his influence on today's match, but based on his apparent instinct that was always visible.

Despite showing really nice touches of finesse, he constantly dropped back to participate in proceedings as a Mezz'ala, he was always near Seedorf and this means tactically, he was terrible. He was the wrong man.

2. Our lethargic midfield was starved of creativity and dynamism, but it could at least have the latter attribute through Emanuelson.

Nocerino is another worker who can't be a difference-maker despite working his ass off.

Van Bommel was visibly tired and idifferent.

Seedorf too dumb to be called Seedorf.

For those who call Boateng average, I got a suggestion: Watch tonight's game again, and you'll know what was lacking, just like against Real Madrid (1st leg) last year.

3. Cassano wasn't classy either, drifting wide never helped us except for the first goal, and Napoli understood what to do to stop him.

We couldn't possibly get anywhere by sending those goddamn long balls. Long balls are justifiable when Ibra is present, but without him, we lack centimeters and Napoli had a very easy job clearing these hopeless attempts.

4. Granted, Pato was off today, but there are reasons.
He is a player who loves the ball and should see plenty of it, he rarely did and it resulted in a weak performance.

Patinho ain't Pippo, he ain't a fox-in-the-box poacher, he is a sniff-around-the-box attacker, one who needs to be supported by expert wingers to combine and be effective.

5. El Shaarawy, fortunately, showed a lot of promise and despite not having the least bit of effectiveness, sort of gave us an idea of what he can be in two years, a sharp dribbler in the making to destroy back-lines' discipline through his mazy runs.

6. Abate was infected with a disease named complacency, and this is a warning. We didn't exactly conquer Camp Nou, we were remarkably organized out there but that was it.

Abate didn't have the right to play like this in a Milan shirt.

I wouldn't care if he scores a hat-trick of own goals, I just wanna see commitment and humility, none of which were in Abate's play and he better improve in those aspects.

With Boateng, Ibra and Robinho back we will be a lot more dynamic and lively, we were totally dead today.

I hope this was the last display of such a miserable Milan this season, because in all fairness if I had to choose, I'd back "this" fantastic Napoli for Scudetto instead of "this" uncharacteristically BAD Milan...
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:56 pm

our left flank was slow today with seedorf and bonera, and right flank had no creativity/offense in nocerino and abate, great post imo iras
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:10 am

IrasMaldinista wrote:*post*

are you reading my mind?
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:40 am

Its mid, mid, and Bonera. Its a shame, cause defence apart the named one did ok, but Napoli was all over us.

-Boateng provides so much for this team. Yes he is not technical and not so creative, but his speed and going forward is vital. When he plays, he is all over the place. Its a shame in the end of last season people said ''he is overrated, not so important''. Heartbreaking to hear that, especially from fellow Milan fans.

-Allegri just needs to forget about Bonera. Antonini, Zambrotta, whoever, but not Bonera. Bonera is the last part f dead wood we are left with: with Favalli, Oddo, Kaladze gone.

-Despite a solid start, I am not that impressed with Aquilani. Not his natural position he is playing, assissts yes, but not enough presence. He will become depth player in winter.

And lastly: people knee jerking about Pato and Cassano should just go...to sleep. Some of you also said Robinho is not needed, and see how he was missed today. Pato was great against Barca, not just the goal, and you already selling him. You want Torres?

Cassano was aweome v Lazio, he is just tired with all these internationals.

El Shaarawy impressed, starting him over one of our attackers or in mid may payoff, at least add some creativity and mobility.

When Boa and Robinho return?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by c_bernard10 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:56 am

I cannot wait for Robinho and Boateng to return... to give us some pace and energy. None of the midfielders today were participating in our attacks. It was Pato and Cassano vs Napoli during the attacks. Hopefully Rob and Boa bring some life and entertainment into this boring game we have been playing recently.

c_bernard10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:35 am

Cookie Monster wrote:Some good points JespSwe. Shocking not to see Bonera in your list of negatives though. He was burned time and time again and gave lavezzi far too much space to cross for Cavani's third. The guy really shouldn't be anywhere near a football pitch. What's disgusting is that he even gets payed to play horribly whenever he's called upon.

Bonera wasn't our the worst player Laughing shitty performance by everyone.

1)MVB was shockingly bad. Could have and should have made a tactical foul on Gargano

Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo - Page 2 4f138ad2

2) Abbi could have saved one from the first 2 goals (Pedro Leon says Hi Very Happy )

3) Zee can't play 2 games in 1 week

4) Aquilani is not fit (same thing like week before, 60 minutes and he's gone)

5) Pato :facepalm:

6) Cavani was clinical Crying or Very sad

All 3 goals were individual mistakes.
Napoli away is probably the toughest away game in Serie A. It's not a shame in losing with all these injuries.

Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo - Page 2 5c967f84
Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo - Page 2 8e098704

It was very easy to deal with Pato, Cassano and Aqua. All they did was a physical pressure,besides their understanding is poor.

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:23 am

First off I'd like to say this is the first time I have ever hated being right so much. Allegri, you were simply outsmarted on the night. How long will it take you to realize that playing a high-up-the-pitch, heavy on possession and fast moving game will never, ever work for the current squad we have at our disposal?

It showed against Lazio and even more clearly against Napoli that Nesta is not suited to this style. If Allegri wants to continue with this style, this betrayal of his original style which, if lethargic, was successful, then there is only one place for Nesta to go and that is the bench. As soon as Mexes is fit, he must come in. Even though this contradicts to what I have in my sig, Nesta cannot play this style Allegri has opted for. The same can be said for van Bommel, Ambrosini, Gattuso...

Arquitecto, do you still have the guts to praise Allegri as a coach? Do you still wish to laud his versatility and adaptability even after this grave mistake? Sure this was probably our most difficult away game this season, but such a mistake cannot be committed in these games. The pressure to win the next game is huge and being Udinese it will not be easy.

I think Allegri understimated Napoli and this showed through his post match comments where he admitted playing high and allowing Napoli to counter was the wrong decision. Could he not have seen it coming? I am thoroughly disappointed in him more than anyone else.

As for our actual game, we didn't play overly poorly, controlled the game, kept the ball well. Pato and Cassano being so poor destroyed out hopes for this game. I hate to blame injuries but an Ibra in this game would have made the difference. Not hard to see why Cassano is so easily overlooked by Allegri. Wait all game for a moment of brilliance that may come. Pato had his worst game in recent times. So damn frustrating. Did he do a thing right all game?

Why did Allegri adjust after he saw what was happeneing? The third goal was surely avoidable with a simply tactical switch yet Allegri seemed unable to employ it. Playing this style, against this team, with the available players was bound to fail.

The injuries were the biggest problem going into this game and it wasn't hard to see why. I no other Serie A game will we need 3 defensive midfielders than to negate the effects of Inler and Gargano creating and then Lavezzi countering with pace. An Ambrosini on the left of van Bommel and a Gattuso to his right playing much deeper in our half being hesitant to push forward would have been far more successful. As soon as I saw Seedorf on the team sheet, I knew we were in trouble.

Shame that we could not get a better result but should not look to much into only one point from two games, we have the toughest draw for the first 6 rounds and the points will accumulate going into the winter break while those around us will drop points.

Last year everyone laughed at Mazzari for maintaining his defensive, counter attack based approach to all, and especially big games. Now he is a genious.

Allegri, you have a lot to prove in the coming games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Oh no, not the return of the Slowdorf! Allegri, please rest him! Seedorf can only play once in a while, thats some true sh1t.

If you compare our best squad with the Napoli-squad, its possible to see how this 3-1 loss came through.

A-team against most teams imo, on the left. Against Napoli on the right.

Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo - Page 2 229782_A_C__Milan Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo - Page 2 229787_A_C__Milan

I would like Boatengs energy in our midfield, because it can too often become slow and dull, specially with old man Van Bommel, and at least if he partners up with Seedorf at the same time, which I think was mistake when I see it afterwards. Its just asking for trouble when you put 2 footballers in their mid-thirties at midfield against a Napoli side like that. Nocerino isnt old, but he isnt a sprinter either, and cant contribute much with his technique, as this clearly isnt his forte, and not why he war brought to the team either, - simply as a last minute Flamini-replacement. So why did the Flamini-replacement start? Flamini never starts, there is a reason for that...Aquilani can spread the ball, and score a goal if he needs to. Along with Boa and Bommel it should be as balanced as we can currently make it at this AC Milan team.

Bonera: dont let his seemingly confident smile get to you. Last season in a period when he played, we had won 3, drawn 2, and lost 3 Good things just dont happen when this guy is playing. Taiwo on the other hand, has not done anything in the Milan shirt yet really, but he stopped Robben in the Audi-cup, which is more than Bonera and Antonini can do combined.

Robinho: Is constantly running around, creating spaces for others on the field. The player-type we obviously needed against Napoli, and in general against teams who has a low defensive line. Very good for us last season, should be a starter imo, clearly missed right now.

Sharaawy: Should be given a chance against Udinese. I dont see a reason to not use him at this moment, if he is feeling fine after the injury. Udinese will play counter-attack just like Napoli, and Pato might face the same problems if we dont give him enough support.

WARNING: Be aware of the Slowdorf! The only way to keep it under control, is to let the Slowdorf play a maximum of 1 game per week, and not more than 45 minutes at a time, or it might overheat, and slow down further. If you have seen any of the Slowdorf-symptons below, please contact Milanello immediately!

1: Slow
2: When losing the ball, Seedorf jogs around like nothing ever happened, or like he is still on the sideline, warming up, and waiting to get subbed in. Unfortunately, he is already there.
3: When you cant see a difference between Seedorf at max speed, or standing still.
4: But when Seedorf is so slow it looks like he is walking backwards, ITS TIME TO REST, SON What a Face
Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo - Page 2 Clarence_seedorf_290
This look innocent to you? More like "The Situation" at Jersey Shore tbh.

Last edited by Eivindo on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Robinho is not trequartista, he has no vision. If you play him and Pato with Ibra, then: Rob-Ibra-Pato
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Chagur wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:Some good points JespSwe. Shocking not to see Bonera in your list of negatives though. He was burned time and time again and gave lavezzi far too much space to cross for Cavani's third. The guy really shouldn't be anywhere near a football pitch. What's disgusting is that he even gets payed to play horribly whenever he's called upon.

Bonera wasn't our the worst player Laughing shitty performance by everyone.

1)MVB was shockingly bad. Could have and should have made a tactical foul on Gargano

Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo - Page 2 4f138ad2

2) Abbi could have saved one from the first 2 goals (Pedro Leon says Hi Very Happy )

3) Zee can't play 2 games in 1 week

4) Aquilani is not fit (same thing like week before, 60 minutes and he's gone)

5) Pato :facepalm:

6) Cavani was clinical Crying or Very sad

All 3 goals were individual mistakes.
Napoli away is probably the toughest away game in Serie A. It's not a shame in losing with all these injuries.

Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo - Page 2 5c967f84
Serie A | Milan - Napoli | Stadio San Paolo - Page 2 8e098704

It was very easy to deal with Pato, Cassano and Aqua. All they did was a physical pressure,besides their understanding is poor.

spot on chagur, totally agree with everything you said..
i may also add that cavani was totally free in the first two goals!!, he got lucky ofcourse, first goal could've been saved by abiatti and bonera was nowhere to be found???(it was bonera so no comments here!), second goal totally van bommel's fault as you said just let gorgano cruise by!!, and abiatti could've done something about it..

third was also van bommel's fault, he was nowhere to cover up on any counter attack that napoli had for most of the game, and ofcourse it was also an unlucky deflection by nesta..

nocerino comes off as a headless chicken, too much running not much everything else, still better than gatusso though, however i'm mostly furious with van bommel, he wasn't good against barca as well, defensively he's not much better than pirlo at this stage..

Last edited by Fadi on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by c_bernard10 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Robinho is not trequartista, he has no vision. If you play him and Pato with Ibra, then: Rob-Ibra-Pato

Robinho is the best player in Milan right now for this position. He runs his socks off, participates in every attack, uses his speed, dribbles and flicks effectively, and most importantly he compliments Ibra well. I agree it is not his natural position but I would prefer him there rather than Boateng or Seedorf.

c_bernard10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2