DeviAngel
C.Marchisio #8
Scanline
Luca
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting  - Page 3 Empty Re: SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:06 pm

I understand krasic has to run wide and I want him to do that however If you notice sometimes when it isn't his best option he will still manage to run to far wide because the opponent has beaten him in terms of positioning. I'm telling u right now and this is my opinion. Krasic will by no means be an automatic selection at RM and if an offer of 25m came In,,, Id take it and run.

His last 6months with us have been nothing but average and I don't think he's the star u all think he may be. He has proven nothing apart from the first few months. Hey why are we so willing to stick with krasic when he doesn't have the best of times but someone like bonucci who is made to be a scapegoat in defense. He started well, hell he sustained his form longer than milos yet we call him a flop . He plays in a position where he is more likely to be scrutinized and last year it was just him and chiellini back there in defense with no decent wing backs . I hope I'm wrong because I know how devastating he can be but I just don't think he will ever sustain a bright run of form

pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting  - Page 3 Empty Re: SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:11 pm

May I also mention that I watched our game against Parma again and milos was actually very average. I analysed the game and man Lichsteiner played well. If you look at his goal it started like this... Runs forward to help the attack, balls goes to Parma, runs back all the way to the edge of the area, de ceglie wins the ball back , passes to lich, he runs all the way to half way then passes to pirlo , continues to run and goes all the way to the 6 yard box where he scores. I suggest you see it again, amazing. Mind you this is all in very difficult conditions.

pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:13 pm

So you would sell Krasic without blinking because of his "average" performances but keep Pepe who will never be anything more than average because he isn't capable of ever even reaching Krasic's first 6 months for Juventus.

Do you see where I would get upset?

And to be fair based on January-May only Matri, Alex and Quagliarella are worthy of the shirt everybody sucked collectively in that time, including glorious Pepe and Wonderful Bonucci (I like Bonucci but just saying).

Krasic is the ideal player for Conte's system going forward and there is no one better on the team than him in that slot, no one near him in terms of skill. Pepe is horribly average, Giaccherini is about the same, Krasic is miles ahead of both he just needs to return to form.

Krasic has just returned from injury he barely made it to even be able to play a minute for that match. Lichtsteiner and Krasic have linked up extraordinarly will in pre-season, they really understand each other on the field.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:21 pm

This is were we need to think economically. I would sell krasic for 25mil , is pepe worth anything near that ... No. Why would u sell someone for 7mil (pepe) when I bet u won't find a player for that price who could do the same job he does. I actually think he's valuable to us, off the bench and on . Good squad player. If we were to sell mills for 25mil don't u think with that money we could buy someone just as good Eg. Di Maria, nani
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 pm

No reason to think economically right now. This team had a big budget and they spent on the right players, replacing one winger with another of equal cost? That doesn't sound economic.
Juventus wants champions league football -> quality players like Krasic are a requirement.

Juventus can find a number of players to do what Pepe does and at much less than 7M.
Lets face it, Pepe is really only admirable to his work rate.
So imagine a Pasquato ins his role- more talent and since he is a young kid he will be fighting from whistle to whistle no doubt.

Krasic offers a different dimension to Juventus, can Pepe beat 3 players down the wing? Can Pepe take on the best defenses like Krasic can?
That is what Conte wants in his wingers, why do you think he pushed for Elia? Because of his attributes, he can also beat players down the wing with ease when he is up to it.
In isolation, Krasic and Elia are the best options available to Juventus on their respective sides.

We cannot look at Parma, Pepe scored a goal that you expect him to or any player of that level to but yes, it was a well taken goal. However, that doesn't make any of the things I said less true, nor does that make him an effective winger, just a tireless one.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:31 pm

I think you both have good points. I've said it before, I'm not a huge Pepe fan, but for 7 million, Pasquale is right in saying that you won't get many players to be as versatile as Pepe. But he does screw up a lot, which, in my opinion, should prevent him from being a regular starter.

Krasic is a very good player. He faded last season because every defense cheated to the right side because we brought no attack along the left wing. It was only natural for Krasic to fade in the second half of the season given that it was his first year in Serie A and he had so much of the offense being run through him. Krasic is a very good natural winger that I see improving from last season. He needs time to adjust to Conte's system. A club like Chelsea and others wouldn't be inquiring about him if they didn't think he was a great player.

In the end, I think that it's Krasic's job to lose. However, the wings will always be rotated in Conte's system because so much of the offense will be run through them, so fresh legs will always be needed.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:21 pm

pasquale22 wrote:This is were we need to think economically. I would sell krasic for 25mil , is pepe worth anything near that ... No. Why would u sell someone for 7mil (pepe) when I bet u won't find a player for that price who could do the same job he does. I actually think he's valuable to us, off the bench and on . Good squad player. If we were to sell mills for 25mil don't u think with that money we could buy someone just as good Eg. Di Maria, nani

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

so you would sell the best RW we currently have and who is world class at what he does and buy Nani and Di Maria?

and who even said those players would love to join us?

U talk about financial terms, Krasic bought his own jet ticket to join us and even receives a meager salary than what he deserves but you would sell him and buy

two possible cascows [Nana/Di Maria] who don't give a fart about Juve and would come only if the financial package we offer is good?

I am glad if we get a player Like Kun and pay him 6m per season cos he is worth the money.

I cannot say that for those 2...

/lol @ part in red, u say Pepe is worth 7m and good from the bench? My grandma would have scored the goal he scored easily. If he is, why didn't any team buy him in the summer?

You see even teams know they don't need photo-shop to get rid of their dung.....

/word
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:13 am

Krasic is 27yrs old so it's now or never if we want to get a figure like 25mil for him. Nani di Maria were just examples, for 25m u could probably get hazard. U say u wouldnt spend on nanI because he would just want the $ but then u say u would spend it on kun. Contradicting. Nani is one of the best in the world and is playing at a higher level than krasic . No doubt he's a better player. Cmon be realistic

And dude c'mon ur grandma could score those goals. Now that's just childish, pepe has proven on many occasions he can be a valuable asset , I guess we get the best and the worst with him however for 7mil he's not worth selling he's a valuable asset for us. Versatile, hard working, can score and sometimes shows some quality. There's a reason conte kept him and why he had faith to start him in the first game of the season

I'm not saying he deserves the starting role over milos . Krasic definitely deserves to have the RM dedicated to him however I think from now until January he really needs to show why that spot is his with consistent performances not one off games that we are too used to seeing. We are constantly making excuses for him have u guys noticed that?? Fatigue, no left mid, predictable. Excuses must stop. Not to mention pepe defends, can play any other position whilst milos is strictly a RM if u ask me and doesn't defend at all
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:19 am

If u want quality players in ur team u spend what u must to get them. U think all these players still come to juve because it's 'juve' Vidal pirlo were offered more cash at juve than any other club . U do what u must to get what u need just look at city with aguero and dzeko who were supposedly coming to us yet city splashed the $ and now look how well they're doing. A

Player like nani or hazard won't loose value whereas milos will soon

Say what u want but the Diego buy for me was a very gutsy buy and one I respect secco for because he splashed the cash and got what we needed . Yes he didn't turn out to b the player we expecte but at the time we bought him he was one of the best talents. His failure can b for many reasons
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:26 am

You're focusing on non-factors right now.
If Juventus only bought top players Pepe would NEVER have a spot on this team, Krasic still would.

Juventus is not a selling club, Krasic was not bought to return a profit he was bought because he is a top player. Pepe was bought because Marotta was watching him with his bad eye clearly, Pepe is a squad player nothing more.

Juventus just spent 90M on players, and I can think of four or five names that must leave and of the ones I feel should stay, Krasic is atop that list. Pirlo came for a new challenge, how much money do you think he needs? As if he wasn't earning great money at Milan. I can also assure you that Bayern, Chelsea or Milan would have matched what Juventus is giving Vidal, but Vidal wanted Juventus and Juventus pushed for him most and won this battle. Shame on you for even mentioning money as an incentive for these players, it is a factor but not the reason.

Furthermore, top players do not have to cost top dollar, do not follow the Manchester City model, it isn't true. You can find quality in many players for different prices.
Vidal is the perfect example. Sahin would be another great one.
Diego is a fantastic player, I truly believe he was sold due to the system change by Del Neri, Diego in a 4-4-2 when Aquilani was bought? No chance at working unless he was used as a SS where Del Neri did not see him fit, and Juventus took a loss on his sale.

Now, Krasic had a fantastic half season and an anonymous second half under Del Neri. However, Conte has just said Krasic is the ideal player for his system, why move him? There is no better winger on the team... there will not be a better winger brought in than Krasic right now.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:41 am

LOL when u said marotta watched pepe with his bad eye

Shame on me? Trust me money is a big reason. Dont u think pirlo would've preferred to stay at Milan, and I know he said he wants a challenge blah blah blah but the first thing he did before speaking to juve was ask for an extension at milan and they didn't offer him what he wanted. Vidal and sahin r cheap because of contract expirary dates. City brought in clichy for just 8mil.

Of course I'd love to say that players come to juve because juve is Juve however I believe I'm a realist. I said krasic deserves to start I never said we should sell him just yet (unless a big offer comes in) he must prove his worth over the next 6months before January because if he doesn't I believe there's better alternatives out there

How can u say shame on me for mentioning money as an incentive yet u then say yes it's a factor. Do you know what an incentive is? It's a reason to do something . Of course money was a reason these players moved to us but was it the main factor? I don't know only they can answer that .

All im saying is like I've said in the past . Milos can be devastating however he must show that he is for prolonged periods . Besides a good game against chivas I can't remember the last time milos impressed me. The amount of times he gets caught out by opposition is staggering. They pick his pocket all the time .

Now I ask u this.... Would I be wrong In saying milos must have a better season and prove more to us??
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:48 am

I said money isn't the only incentive, it is definitely a factor but not the only one. See, you're already disregarding Pirlo's words and the same type of words Vidal used when joining Juventus.

I don't think it was the main factor for Vidal or Pirlo to be honest, for Pirlo it was probably 40% of the reason he came but I couldn't say more than that. Of course to lure a player from Milan you have to pay. Vidal is a different situation, how many clubs were after him? Bayern would have easily matched what Juventus paid and will pay him, no doubt.

Clearly, Milos needs to have a good season to prove something to some fans on these boards who have quickly forgotten and given all the praise in the world to Pepe for scoring against Parma...

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:54 am

So milos has nothing to prove to you? I've always like pepe. I'm not calling him god because of 1 goal. The guys here arnt that stupid to say he's good because of that. I said my piece on why I like pepe. He played well against Parma and he played many good games last season
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:11 am

Absolutely nothing. I know his skill set.
I'll at least let him return to fitness before I say he should be sold.
And what team will overpay for him in January if he keeps his current form anyways?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:13 am

Luca pretty much said what I would say.

Sad news boys, Sky is reportiong now a 4-2-4

Vidal on the bench again, and Marchiso on once again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ-Ez9HNWSc

Buffon

Lichstiener - Barzagli - Chiellini - Grosso

Marchisio - Pirlo

Krasic - Matri - Vucinic - Pepe
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:21 am

@ pasquale.

so u wanna tell me that Pepe stayed cos Conte wanted him? Shocked

did u not notice that we tried and failed to sell him to Russian clubs?

even they know it doesn't take photo-shop to notice sh*t.

Be fair to Krasic.

He came to us having played half-way into the Russian league, joined us and played a full season. You know how much that is?

1.5 season. U think that is easy?

Predictable? He became that after Quags got injured and teams figured out like Diego, all our attacks came from Krasic....

@ Sciacca, I hope Conte inserts Pepe with Elia.

Is Esti called for the game?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:32 am

pasquale22 wrote:So milos has nothing to prove to you? I've always like pepe. I'm not calling him god because of 1 goal. The guys here arnt that stupid to say he's good because of that. I said my piece on why I like pepe. He played well against Parma and he played many good games last season

which Juve did u watch last season? Shocked Shocked Shocked
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:35 am

yep i am glad to see Krasic on.he needs to start and show us that he is back on form and fit.

i wanted to see Elia too or Esti but i guess they joined late at transfer and Conte dont full trust them yet and Pepe's good performance with Parma keep him in first team.

we will see.another reason is Grosso at left back why Conte use Pepe known that Grosso is weak at defending and Pepe helps alot the back as we saw in first game too.he put him at the left.very smart move..
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:54 am

elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:So milos has nothing to prove to you? I've always like pepe. I'm not calling him god because of 1 goal. The guys here arnt that stupid to say he's good because of that. I said my piece on why I like pepe. He played well against Parma and he played many good games last season

which Juve did u watch last season? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Agreed. Pepe did not play many good games last season. That's just ridiculous.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:56 am

It's amazing that about half of this thread is dedicated to a krasic vs. pepe debate. There should be no question in anyone's mind who is better if you watched games from last season. (the answer, by the way, is krasic.)
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:18 am

Juventude wrote:It's amazing that about half of this thread is dedicated to a krasic vs. pepe debate. There should be no question in anyone's mind who is better if you watched games from last season. (the answer, by the way, is krasic.)
u obviously havnt been reading it properly because not once did i say pepe was better than krasic.. krasic sh*ts on pepe i know that. all im saying was that krasic has been very average lately and right now its obvious that pepe is in better form after coming off a good performance against parma which he capped off with a well taken goal , he also got in many peoples serie a team of the week. pepe IMO deserves to start ahead of krasic this weekend. i cant remember the last time krasic had a game that made me say, wow he played well. actually i can , against genoa last year which was in november.

let me make this clear to you guys.. im gonna sum up what ive been saying in points

-pepe deserves the nod ahead of krasic this weekend.
-krasic must rediscover his devastating form which he displayed on occasions
-we make many excuses for krasic, instead lets let he him show us his worth on the pitch which is all im asking. his pre season form hasnt been breathtaking by any means
-pepe mustnt be sold, for a player like him whos worth is 7 mil... no need to sell if it were more like 12mil then yeh i guess if we sold him i wouldnt be too upset
- if we recieved an offer of 25mil or more for milos i would gladly accept it. for 25mil we could get someone like hazard or nani . (for example)

-why are we so willling to stick with krasic meanwhile bonucci cops alot of the blame? bonucci plays in a position which is harder and he is often faced with tougher challenges. LB is the most weak position on the pitch in terms of depth . not many top notch left backs around. the opposition left back is the player krasic is faced with every week meanwhile bonucci is stuck in defence with no wingbacks (last season) and his form early last season was just as good as krasic ie. the defensive run we went on.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:44 am

Pasquale, dude, for real man. you must smoke weed or something because u're out of this planet!

dude while i have always defended pepe to be a squad bench player, but to diss Krasic like that?

that he's predictable? he's crossing sucks? he's finishing is weak? prefering pepe to stay than krasic?

Wao dude, just....wao.

form is temporary, class is permanent. Krasic = class, PERIOD.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 am

djfawnz wrote:Pasquale, dude, for real man. you must smoke weed or something because u're out of this planet!

dude while i have always defended pepe to be a squad bench player, but to diss Krasic like that?

that he's predictable? he's crossing sucks? he's finishing is weak? prefering pepe to stay than krasic?

Wao dude, just....wao.

form is temporary, class is permanent. Krasic = class, PERIOD.

calm down !

others to !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:23 am

Krasic definitely has been very dissapointing right from the second half of the season and also this pre-season where he hasnt asserted himself out there in the middle..He's looked rather subdued..I am not sure it has anything to do with his confidence or fitness but all in all it isnt real krasic we've been familiarized with..

But having said that i wouldnt bench him in favor someone as mediocre as Pepe who lets be honest apart from that goal was totally woeful to say the least..Pepe can make a great utility player so its important to have him in the squad but start him over Krasic is just pure madness..

He might be struggling at the moment but hell a struggling Krasic can be far more effective and hence productive than a fully-fit hard working average skilled Pepe..Sorry ,but thats the truth..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:29 am

djfawnz wrote:Pasquale, dude, for real man. you must smoke weed or something because u're out of this planet!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:31 am

Ok, krasic is fit yes? So there's no doubt he should start tommorow then. Wel c .. Conte will choose pepe ahead of him. U watch and then we will c who's right
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next