DeviAngel
C.Marchisio #8
Scanline
Luca
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting  - Page 4 Empty Re: SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:31 am

Ok, krasic is fit yes? So there's no doubt he should start tommorow then. Wel c .. Conte will choose pepe ahead of him. U watch and then we will c who's right

pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting  - Page 4 Empty Re: SKY: Juventus to play a 4-3-3, Vidal Starting

Post by S Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:39 am

pasquale22 wrote:Ok, krasic is fit yes? So there's no doubt he should start tommorow then. Wel c .. Conte will choose pepe ahead of him. U watch and then we will c who's right

I dont think we are disputing the starting lineups here are we ?I think almost the whole forum want Krasic to start regardless of Pepe being in the starter in the first eleven..But one wonders what Conte is gonna do tomorrow..Its not about being right or wrong here..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:16 am

djfawnz wrote:Pasquale, dude, for real man. you must smoke weed or something because u're out of this planet!

Bro get a life, and stfu with those type of comments. It's his opinion nonetheless, dosen't matter how you think of it, you don't go saying these type of things.

pasquale22 wrote:Ok, krasic is fit yes? So there's no doubt he should start tommorow then. Wel c .. Conte will choose pepe ahead of him. U watch and then we will c who's right

Pasquale you're actually wrong in this matter... Yes, you're correct, Krasic is fit... Conte is using them both tommorow lol, Both Krasic and Pepe are playing tomorow. Pepe on the left and Krasic on the right, I posted the formation before. However, in the Second half Elia expected to come on, so Pepe might be subbed off once again. But then again, whats the point in seeing who's starting? Krasic is better lol...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 am

Sciacca? I need to get a life? This comes from a dude who's "life" is bashing and saying the oppposite of every post in everyforum here in legacy. U need to stop hating man.

Dude, no self respected journalist or writer even small time blogger would choose pepe over krasic (iand I *bleep* LOVE pepe to stay). I mean hell even elmystique laughed at my comment.

Geez no wonder we're the ass of this forum, u guys are all obnoxious self centered inmmature lonely no self esteem peeps.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:06 am

As long as our atmosphere in the stadium is half as hostile as the atomsphere in our forums, I think Juventus arena will be a very hard place to get a result. Cool smoking
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:36 am

djfawnz wrote:Sciacca? I need to get a life? This comes from a dude who's "life" is bashing and saying the oppposite of every post in everyforum here in legacy. U need to stop hating man.

Dude, no self respected journalist or writer even small time blogger would choose pepe over krasic (iand I *bleep* LOVE pepe to stay). I mean hell even elmystique laughed at my comment.

Geez no wonder we're the ass of this forum, u guys are all obnoxious self centered inmmature lonely no self esteem peeps.

I don't go bashing people and say that their high on their opinions, go find me one remark in which I say those types of things, and this coming from the guy who called Devi a dictactor, sure.

Thanks for describing yourself up there ^
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Wtf!! Where did I ever say pepe is better than krasic!! Ready my posts. How stupid do u think I am. All I said was peoe deserves to start ahead of him this week FFs he was one of our best last week and in team of the week. Whether krasic starts or not I know pepe will
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 pm

djfawnz wrote:Sciacca? I need to get a life? This comes from a dude who's "life" is bashing and saying the oppposite of every post in everyforum here in legacy. U need to stop hating man.

Did you really just insult every juve member of goallegacy? I hope not.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Hey djfawz ur the one spreading negativity. Asking me if I were on crack. Piss off Mate, u wanna talk like that go somewhere else
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:08 pm

For the record Pasquale never said Krasic was worse than Pepe but you did say that Pepe deserves the start due to his form which I would disagree with because Krasic needs a start against Siena to begin regaining his form in my opinion.

Anyways, we were speaking like adults until the children arrived. This is a perfect example of how a disagreement can be treated with respect (me vs. Pasquale) or with extreme disrespect (djfawnz or whatever vs. all)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Luca wrote:For the record Pasquale never said Krasic was worse than Pepe but you did say that Pepe deserves the start due to his form which I would disagree with because Krasic needs a start against Siena to begin regaining his form in my opinion.

Anyways, we were speaking like adults until the children arrived. This is a perfect example of how a disagreement can be treated with respect (me vs. Pasquale) or with extreme disrespect (djfawnz or whatever vs. all)

your biased a bit bro here (u don't like pepe ) ... I love krasic but no players in untouchable. Until he regains his form Pepe should be first choice RW ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:24 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:For the record Pasquale never said Krasic was worse than Pepe but you did say that Pepe deserves the start due to his form which I would disagree with because Krasic needs a start against Siena to begin regaining his form in my opinion.

your biased a bit bro here (u don't like pepe ) ... I love krasic but no players in untouchable. Until he regains his form Pepe should be first choice RW ...

But he won't regain his form without confidence from juve and game time. We should prioritise him over Pepe until he really flops. Which I hope doesn't happen.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Well Said Pasquale Thumbs up
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:27 pm

TomJuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

But he won't regain his form without confidence from juve and game time. We should prioritise him over Pepe until he really flops. Which I hope doesn't happen.

ain't fair and its biased .... I love krasic mopre than pepe but he needs to be benched if he ain';t back
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

ain't fair and its biased .... I love krasic mopre than pepe but he needs to be benched if he ain';t back

What I mean is krasic should be allowed to regain form with being first choice for now. If up until January and he's still not performing then yes, cash in on him and Pepe can play until we find another winger.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:34 pm

TomJuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

What I mean is krasic should be allowed to regain form with being first choice for now. If up until January and he's still not performing then yes, cash in on him and Pepe can play until we find another winger.

ok than lets keep Amauri or Iaquinta in first 11 until they regain their old form :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Thier both old, no time. Krasic is young. Difference :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:37 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

ok than lets keep Amauri or Iaquinta in first 11 until they regain their old form :/

Unlike Amauri and Iaquinta, Krasic could still regain his form because he's not the wrong side of 30. Both Amauri and Iaquinta have had their chances. Krasic has had a pre-season, 20 minutes of playing time against Parma and now everybody is giving up on him. He can have until january to prove his worth. If not we sell him for decent money. If he regains his form we have one of the top LW/LM there is.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:40 pm

can u elaborate further on that pt. sire?

/positive or negative...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:43 pm

djfawnz, don't add in other people to plead your case. You said it, Elm is not in the wrong, you are.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:47 pm

and soon might all be worng and get another thread closed Sleep
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

You're right but how can Krasic regain his form without starting?
Start him against Siena and let nature take its course is my opinion
I just always see Krasic as the cut and above number one option

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Thankyou Devi . Finally someone who agrees. There will b plenty of opportunities for krasic to regain form but as of right now don't u think it would b extremely unfair if simone lost his place after one of his best performances last week? Right now pepe is in better form than krasic.... Simple . I think If it came down to it pepe would b chosen over him. Last week conte gave milos the chance to prove himself giving him 30mins while pepe was off And he didn't do much. Conte likes impact SUbs so krasic will b used and given a chance don't worry

Just to say for like the 5th time. No I don't think pepe is a better player than krasic . Read my post before with the dot points ffs
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:29 pm

I'd like to touch again on a point I made earlier.. Here it is. Id like people's thoughts on this

-why are we so willling to stick with krasic meanwhile bonucci cops alot of the blame? bonucci plays in a position which is harder and he is often faced with tougher challenges. LB is the most weak position on the pitch in terms of depth . not many top notch left backs around. the opposition left back is the player krasic is faced with every week meanwhile bonucci is stuck in defence with no wingbacks (last season) and his form early last season was just as good as krasic ie. the defensive run we went on.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 am

pasquale22 wrote:I'd like to touch again on a point I made earlier.. Here it is. Id like people's thoughts on this

-why are we so willling to stick with krasic meanwhile bonucci cops alot of the blame? bonucci plays in a position which is harder and he is often faced with tougher challenges. LB is the most weak position on the pitch in terms of depth . not many top notch left backs around. the opposition left back is the player krasic is faced with every week meanwhile bonucci is stuck in defence with no wingbacks (last season) and his form early last season was just as good as krasic ie. the defensive run we went on.

I think it's because if you have a CB making mistakes it's alot more damaging to the team than when you have a RM out of form. Krasic isn't vital for goals and not needed for defending that much. But you need a CB to be good otherwise you conceed and that's just unacceptable.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum